College for International Studies: Since its founding in 1981 in Madrid, CIS (The College for International Studies) has been recognized internationally by the solid education it gives students in their freshman and sophomore years, and for the subsequent success of our students in the best American Universities. We serve as a meeting point between Spanish students and students from different parts of the world, with whom they share both academic and social activities. This integration prepares all its students for life in an increasingly international global community.
Business and Economics Business Fundamentals: Methods; Business Fundamentals: Strategies; Accounting I; Accounting II; Marketing; Global Marketing Management; Finance; Principles of Economics – Macroeconomics; Principles of Economics - Microeconomics; Economics of the European Union
Communications Mass Communication; Advertising Fundamentals; Public Relations; Telecommunications; Special Topics: Cinema; Social Impact of the Media; Intercultural Communications
Computer Science Business Computers I; Business Computers II; Website Depelopment and Programming
English Language and Literature Academic Writing I; Academic Writing II; English as a Foreign Language I; English as a Foreign Language II; English as a Foreign Language III; Business English I, II, III; Introduction to Composition; English Communication; College Writing Seminar; Introduction to Literature; Freshman Seminar; Readings in Liberal Arts I; Speech; American Literature
Other undergraduate degree courses available: Environmental Science, Programming, Art History, Mathematical Ideas, Statistics, Spanish as a Foreign Language, Spanish Literature and the Performing Arts.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-08-08 were from:
Qubodiyon district, Tajikistan;
New Delhi, India;
Pasco Wa, USA;
Los Angeles, USA;
Maharasthra state, India;
Virginia beach, Baker road, USA;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Conveniently located in the Universidad area of Madrid, Spain, the Istituto Europeo di Design is offering a unique European Masters Degree program in Fine Art Photography. Taught through English, this exclusive 11-month Masters course is one of most ambitious training proposals in the field of art photography in Europe. The course is desgined for photographers with a professional career as well as artists in the photography industry who want to break into the art world.
Practical and innovative, this programme emerged on the basis of a European conceptual and creative identity, which can and should be an important reference point in the fields of academia, culture and the art industry. Therefore, the participation of international students from a range of continents is especially interesting and enriching.
• Study for an internationally-recognized, business-related degree in the heart of Barcelona, Spain!
• Conveniently situated just 10 minutes from the city center, EU Business School provides a range of undergraduate and graduate degrees taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
• Our courses include innovative Bachelor (BBA), Masters, and MBA degree programs, including online-based courses. All programs are taught by highly-qualified faculty members with vast experience.
• Small class sizes of 20 to 25 students encourage interactive discussions and ensure quick feedback between students and faculty.
• The environment at EU Business School is very personal. Classes are small and culturally diverse, with an average of 70 different nationalities represented.
• The 11 MBA programs and 7 Masters programs available at our Barcelona campus are accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM).
• International Study Environment:
Barcelona is a booming international business center as well as a cultural capital, and our diverse student body is made up of over 100 nationalities, for example, students from Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA, & more.
Bachelor’s Degree Programs: • BBA
• Business Management
• International Business
• Communication & PR
• Leisure & Tourism
• Digital Media...
MBA Degree Specializations: • International Business
• Communication & PR
• International Marketing
• Banking & Finance
• Blockchain Management
• HR Management...
Masters Programs: • Management
• Tourism & Hospitality Management
• Innovation & Entrepreneurship
• Digital Business
• Fashion & Luxury Industry
Study abroad in a prestigious Spanish university and experience life in the vibrant and cosmopolitan city of Barcelona, on the beautiful Mediterranean Coast!
The Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB) is a leading public university that welcomes international students at undergraduate or graduate level from throughout Europe and around the world.
We provide bachelor's degrees and masters programs taught entirely in English, as well as specific programs for international students (e.g. Erasmus students) who would like to study in Barcelona for a semester or for an academic year.
Thanks to top-quality teaching, research and international talent, the UAB occupies an outstanding position among Spanish universities in the most influential and prestigious international rankings.
In addition, the UAB also ranks as one of the best young universities by QS and Times Higher Education.
The residential hall of the UAB provides accommodation for more than 2,000 people. Located in a privileged setting, the apartments are only 25 minutes from the centre of Barcelona.
Bachelor Degree Programs Taught in English:
• Business Administration and Management
• English Studies
• Primary Education
Masters Degree Programs Taught in English:
• Executive Business Management
• Economics and Business Administration
• Management, Organization and Business Economics
• Computer Engineering
• Computer Vision
• Data Science
• Logistics and Supply Chain Management
• Political Science
• Sport Management
• Telecommunication Engineering
• Laboratory Animal Science and Welfare & more..
• Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
Student Review: "Three years of hard work at Marbella Design Academy payed off - I got a 1st Class BA Hons Degree. Professional and experienced teachers who passed on not only theoretical elements, but knowledge of the industry from the very inside of it."
- Kate, Russia (Fashion Design Student)
Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya BarcelonaTech (UPC) welcomes international students from throughout Europe and around the world.
Highly respected in the spheres of science, architecture and engineering, UPC provides a range of bachelor degrees, prestigious masters programs and doctoral degrees, as well as lifelong learning and other courses tailored to meet the professional development needs of our students.
At UPC, the usual language of teaching of the classes (lectures) can be Catalan (which is the official language of the university), Spanish or English.
With a strong focus on teaching, UPC is a renowned academic institution that is specialized in some of the fastest-growing areas in the worlds of science, technology and industry. Our bachelor's degree courses fully adhere to the principles of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) reform.
Grounded in research, innovation, and an international, interdisciplinary approach, our undergraduate and graduate degree programs are designed to provide academic paths adapted to the demands of both traditional and emerging sectors, as well as to each student's specific skills, interests and schedule.
Committed to excellence and a driver of economic and social change, we provide our students with an outstanding education and achieve highly recognized results.
Our schools and facilities are located in Barcelona, Castelldefels, Igualada, Manresa, Sant Cugat del Vallès, Terrassa and Vilanova i la Geltrú.
- Civil Engineering - Taught in English
- Video Game Design & Development - Taught in English
- Bioinformatics - Taught in English
- Aerospace Engineering
- Applied Sciences
- Architecture, Urbanism and Building Construction
- Biosystems and Agri-Food Engineering
- Business Management and Organisation
- Health Sciences and Technology
- Industrial Engineering
- Naval, Marine and Nautical Engineering
- Telecommunications Engineering & more..
• Schellhammer Business School (SBS) is a private, English-speaking university in Estepona, located on a private golf resort 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Serving international students from around the globe, we offer a 3-year Bachelor degree program in Business Administration as well as a 1-year MBA degree and Executive / Foundation Diploma programs in Business.
• All of our programs are in line with the Treaty of Bologna’s educational requirements and curriculum standards. The curriculum meets the highest educational standards, and fits the needs and desires of Spain’s up-and-coming professionals.
• At Schellhammer Business School, we take a primary focus on providing students with the foundation to become strong personalities in order to master the many challenges that they will face in their future workplace and in life.
• We provide a strong practical approach through case studies where students can train their practical skills in order to best understand the application of theories.
• To study in Estepona is to absorb a truly international environment, free from pollution where it is safe and secure.
• Equally important - there is easy and cheap access to the culturally rich cities of Granada, Seville and Cadiz.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.