Photography Studies College, Melbourne:
Photography Studies College (PSC) is a leading contemporary tertiary photography college in Melbourne, Australia. We specialize in photographic education and offering an exciting range of study options for full time, part time and international students.
At PSC you will find a rewarding and unique educational experience. You will also find:
- Smaller tutorial classes giving a better teacher to student ratio.
- A choice of major – no other course in Australia offers the opportunity to choose one of the key areas of photography (art / commercial / photojournalism) as a major stream within the one course.
- Industry based learning with industry placements.
- Through the uniquely structured tutorial and workshop classes, students are given individual attention and support to develop and refine their visual, conceptual, aesthetic and analytical skills, which is vital in a creative profession such as photography.
PSC enjoys an international reputation for its outstanding curriculum and award winning students. Each year we receive applications from students from a range of European and other countries.
The contribution of this diverse group of students is greatly valued. Many of our international graduates now enjoy successful careers around the world.
Learn photography at PSC, in Melbourne Australia and you will discover more than a course, you will discover a unique way of life.
PSC has its own unique credit transfer arrangement for graduates of the Advanced Diploma of Photography course. A one-year degree conversion is available at RMIT university.
This enables graduates to obtain either the BA (Photography) or the BA (Media Arts). In turn, students may then be eligible to undertake further studies e.g. Masters and Doctorates at universities throughout Australia, and internationally.
Photography Diploma & Degree Courses:
Advanced Diploma of Photography Course:
- Duration: 2 years
- Full-time and part-time study options
- Specializations include Commercial Photography, Photojournalism or Art Photography.
Bachelor of Photography Course:
- Duration: 3 years
- Higher education course designed to produce distinctive and innovative professional photographers prepared to take on leading roles in the industry.
PSC is located in Southbank, in the heart of Melbourne’s arts and recreation precinct, within walking distance of the city centre and close to public transport.
Often described as the ‘world’s most livable city’, Melbourne is the second largest city in Australia and the capital of the southern state of Victoria. It enjoys a moderate and comfortable climate conducive to a leisurely and outdoor lifestyle.
Located on Port Phillip Bay, water sports abound – sailing, swimming and wind surfing are all well catered for.
Wide streets and boulevards make Melbourne an easy and attractive city to explore on foot and an accessible public transport system allows easy movement around the city.
It has a diverse multi cultural population of approx 3 million and offers a safe, comfortable and cosmopolitan lifestyle.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 65 City Road, Southbank, Melbourne, Victoria , Australia|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.