Art Schools & Design Colleges in Australia: Photography school in Melborne, advanced diploma in photography course, photojournalism training, photographic art, commerical / studio photography program, digital photographer career training
Photography Studies College, Melbourne: Photography Studies College (PSC) is a leading contemporary tertiary photography college in Melbourne, Australia, specializing in photographic education and offering an exciting range of study options for full time, part time and international students. PSC offers a unique accredited Advanced Diploma in Photography (2 years) and a Bachelor of Photography (3 years).
Email:Contact us below
The Advanced Diploma of Photography is accredited by government bodies and recognized by the Australian peak industry body for photography, the Australian Institute of Professional Photography (AIPP).
Advanced Diploma of Photography Course: - Duration: 2 years
- Full-time and part-time study options
- Specializations include Commercial Photography, Photojournalism or Art Photography.
Bachelor of Photography Course: - Duration: 3 years
- Higher education course designed to produce distinctive and innovative professional photographers prepared to take on leading roles in the industry.
Sydney is the perfect place to learn photography. Join Andy Piggott, a professional photographer since 1981, for a few hours at his studio in North Sydney and you will come away a more confident photographer. Not bought your camera yet? DSLR Cameras can be borrowed for the classes. Digital photography is an exciting way be creative, capture memories and to have fun! Andy Piggott is passionate about photography and would like to help make you a more confident photographer.
Photography workshops are a great way to improve your picture taking skills and learn new techniques while having fun. You may be planning a big trip and want to make sure you come back with the best possible travel shots. Travel photography is his specialist subject and he can give you a lot of advice on gear, locations, techniques and tips for better travel photography. Private Lessons for intensive learning are available when you need to make progress as rapidly as possible. You can choose exactly what aspects of photography are covered.
Monique Chalk Art offers training for people who wish to become Chalk Artists. The training is tailored to the students needs, e.g as a personal hobby or right through to the standard required to start a career in Chalk Art!
Learn how to create professional menu boards from scratch, even if you have never had an art lesson in your life!!! Over 1,000 students have successfully completed this course and many have since started their own independent business and are making a great living...from home!
Now, for the first time in 20 plus years, Monique has made it available online so you can study from home in your own time at a very reasonable price!!
London Art Portfolio - Courses in UK & ONLINE Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London & ONLINE in all areas of fine art and design to students from Australia & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• Small class sizes with personal, tailored service year-round.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
Billy Blue College of Design has campuses in North Sydney, NSW and Brisbane, Queensland in Australia. We have grown into a truly inspirational space for design education offering bachelor of applied design degree courses in various fields of design as well as certificate and diploma programs. We are proud to claim an iconic and affectionate place in the hearts and minds of the design community.
For more than 20 years, Billy Blue College of Design has been producing some of Australia’s most creative and successful design graduates. Originally founded by industry professionals, Billy Blue is a creative hub where current practicing professionals come to teach and meet with students and staff.
At Billy Blue we don’t work in a theoretical vacuum. Our qualifications, whether vocational courses or higher education bachelor degrees, are born out of our original mission of ‘design education for designers by designers.’ At Billy Blue we proudly produce ‘thinkers who can do’.
- Bachelor of Applied Design (Communication)
- Bachelor of Applied Design (Branded Environment)
- Bachelor of Applied Design (Digital Media)
- Bachelor of Applied Design (Commercial Interiors)
- Bachelor of Applied Design (Residential Interiors)
- Bachelor of Applied Design (Branded Fashion)
- Certificate III in Printing and Graphic Arts
- Diploma of Printing and Graphic Arts (Digital Production)
- Certificate III in Design Fundamentals
At CATC Design School, we’re proud to be one of Australia’s leading education providers in graphic design, interior design and photography. We offer diploma and advanced diploma courses in our campuses in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or the Gold Coast.
We have been helping students to realise their dreams and goals for over 25 years. Our staff are industry practitioners and vastly experienced in the creative industries. Our focus is to teach project based practical and hands-on skills in a studio environment.
The Academy is located in the city of Melbourne, the cultural capital of Australia. The Academy is located with 5 minutes of the CBD of Melbourne and the National Gallery of Victoria.
The mission of the Academy is to educate adaptable and creative thinkers, capable of becoming highly successful as fine art, graphic design and multimedia professionals, through unique, quality university education courses and programs of excellence.
The Academy has exchange agreements with several European and USA colleges and universities. Students from other institutions can study Academy for credit at their home university or, as many students do, complete their whole degree at the Academy.
• Bachelor of Design Arts (Advertising)
• Bachelor of Design Arts (Fashion Design)
• Bachelor of Design Arts (Graphic Design)
• Bachelor of Design Arts (Photo Media)
• Bachelor of Design Arts (Visual Arts)
• Master of Arts by Research