Oceania Polytechnic Institute Of Education: Melbourne is Victoria's capital and Australia's second largest city. It has a population of approximately 3.5 million people, it is exciting, safe, cosmopolitan, multiculturally rich and has been classified as one of the world's most liveable cities. Situated on the southern coast of Australia it has many sandy beaches, a historical port, beautifully developed river sites and an abundance of parks and spectacular gardens, which justify the phrase used when describing Melbourne as a "Garden City". It is an elegant and stylish place, with a large number of shopping centres, a very efficient public transport network and a glorious blend of historical and modern architecture.
OPIE is located in the heart of the central business district of Melbourne. Currently two whole floors, a tea/coffee common room, three lecture rooms, three large studios with individual workstations, an exhibition space for student works, as well as a specialized reference library and a computer lab.
School / Office Address: 446 Collins Street
Julian Ashton Art School - Australia's Oldest Art School
Courses / Programs
Julian Ashton Art School in Sydney offers full and part time courses to all students if there is a place, from 18 years to mature age, beginners and advanced. All our tutors are exhibiting artists dedicated to providing the perfect balance of individual tuition that allows students to proceed at their own pace. Diplomas and Certificates are awarded and Scholarships may be competed for by all enrolled students. They include; the Sir William Dobell, John Olsen, Brett Whiteley and Thea Proctor Scholarships.
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Australia & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Situated on Kent Street in the heart of downtown Sydney NSW, Karl von Busse Institute of Design is an exclusive design college that offers Fashion Design, Graphic Design and Interior Design Diploma programs to students interested in a creative career. Our aim is to to deliver better and more reliable returns through our skill in the best design education, responding to creative job opportunities and student needs.
The Karl von Busse Institute of Design is one of the most exciting developments in the region. From the outset, the emphasis has been on style with substance and quality. All furnishings and fittings are both ergonomic and environmentally friendly. The college features advanced low energy lighting, spacious creative rooms, the latest graphic software, state of the art computers and industry quality sewing equipment.
Shillington College is a world class Graphic Design college offering full time and part time design courses in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane (Australia) and London and Manchester (UK). The course is continuously adapted to the times and our students are taught by outstanding graphic designers on the latest software. The course is run like a studio so that our students can learn work to realistic industry deadlines. Each student has use of their own computer for the entire course and will graduate with a professional portfolio.
Fully Accredited & Austudy Approved full time and part time graphic design courses (Cert IV in Design). The only prerequisites for the course are excellent English skills, basic knowledge of how to use a computer (either mac or PC) but most of all, a passion for design.
Monique Chalk Art offers training for people who wish to become Chalk Artists. The training is tailored to the students needs, e.g as a personal hobby or right through to the standard required to start a career in Chalk Art!
Learn how to create professional menu boards from scratch, even if you have never had an art lesson in your life!!! Over 1,000 students have successfully completed this course and many have since started their own independent business and are making a great living...from home!
Now, for the first time in 20 plus years, Monique has made it available online so you can study from home in your own time at a very reasonable price!!