Monique Chalk Art, Gold Coast: Monique Chalk Art in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia offers training for people who wish to become Chalk Artists. The training is tailored to the students needs, e.g as a personal hobby or right through to the standard required to start a career in Chalk Art!
Courses / Programs:
- 1 Week Introduction to Chalk Art
- 2 Week Hobby Course
- 3 Week Professional Course
- 6 Week Silver Teachers Course
- Online Chalk Art Course
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
The John Curtin College of the Arts, located in Fremantle, Western Australia, facilitates an exciting new approach to learning through an arts-infused curriculum where integration of arts into the other seven learning areas enhances understanding in these areas.
In order to cater for the academic needs of highly able students, the college provides Academic Excellence Programs in humanities, mathematics and science.
Learning occurs within a caring, supportive environment that is responsive to students’ particular abilities and learning styles, and which challenges and engages them to achieve excellence in their particular field. Learning is underpinned by the college values of creativity, innovation and imagination; respect, care and compassion; excellence; a fair go; responsibility; and integrity.
Highly expert, merit selected teachers in the Arts learning areas demonstrate high levels of knowledge, understanding and commitment to excellence in their specific arts discipline(s). They are often gifted performers with expertise within their field and are well connected with industry. All teaching staff complete professional development in gifted and talented education delivery.
Selected high school students from across the state are given the opportunity to participate in a range of Gifted and Talented Arts programs including Artsmedia, Ballet, Contemporary Dance, Drama Music, Music Theatre and Visual Arts. An outstanding and balanced academic program is also offered for your child from Year 8 to Year 12.
London Art Portfolio - Courses in UK & ONLINE Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London & ONLINE in all areas of fine art and design to students from Australia & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• Small class sizes with personal, tailored service year-round.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
Len's School is Len Metcalf’s photography courses and tours, located in Sydney, NSW. With over 25 years experience and specialist training, Len is one of the few photography teachers with art, photography and educational qualifications. Highly regarded as a landscape photographer he is regularly invited to mentor and train vocational teachers and corporate facilitators.
With this background you will find a well crafted course that has specific learning experiences designed into the program to ensure that you gain the most benefit from your attendance of the course. This is in sharp contrast to many courses which are run by expert photographers who don’t have an educational background.
The courses are usually run at Leonard’s personal studio in Leura, located close to all a wide choice of accommodation such as hotels, hostels and bed & breakfasts. The studio has excellent access to the stunning Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area. Most courses include indoor and outdoor sessions, and where possible the opportunity to develop your films or examine your work on laptops so that you can receive instant feedback on your progress.
- Len's Workshop - Photography workshop for beginners concentrating on camera craft.
- Creative Lens - For intermediate and advanced photographers wishing to explore their creativity.
- Landscape Photography Workshop
- Mentor Program & critiques
- Local photography tours
- Panoramic Photography Workshop
- Digital imagine Workshop
Shillington College is a world class Graphic Design college offering full time and part time design courses in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane (Australia) and London and Manchester (UK). The course is continuously adapted to the times and our students are taught by outstanding graphic designers on the latest software. The course is run like a studio so that our students can learn work to realistic industry deadlines. Each student has use of their own computer for the entire course and will graduate with a professional portfolio.
Fully Accredited & Austudy Approved full time and part time graphic design courses (Cert IV in Design). The only prerequisites for the course are excellent English skills, basic knowledge of how to use a computer (either mac or PC) but most of all, a passion for design.
The Academy is located in the city of Melbourne, the cultural capital of Australia. The Academy is located with 5 minutes of the CBD of Melbourne and the National Gallery of Victoria.
The mission of the Academy is to educate adaptable and creative thinkers, capable of becoming highly successful as fine art, graphic design and multimedia professionals, through unique, quality university education courses and programs of excellence.
The Academy has exchange agreements with several European and USA colleges and universities. Students from other institutions can study Academy for credit at their home university or, as many students do, complete their whole degree at the Academy.
• Bachelor of Design Arts (Advertising)
• Bachelor of Design Arts (Fashion Design)
• Bachelor of Design Arts (Graphic Design)
• Bachelor of Design Arts (Photo Media)
• Bachelor of Design Arts (Visual Arts)
• Master of Arts by Research