Grenadi School Of Design, Melbourne: Grenadi School of Design in Melbourne, established in 1995, is a privately registered education provider offering certificate to diploma courses in a wide range of graphic design and related subject areas and industry-standard software applications. At Grenadi you learn from industry trained and experienced tutors, classes are hands on, practical training with the latest versions of industry standard software and current technologies. The school is a member of the Australian Council for Private Education and Training and an educational member of the SGIA (Speciality Graphic Imaging Association). Grenadi is Austudy approved and also a registered CRICOS institute for overseas students.
Email:Contact us below
Full Time, Part Time and Online Courses in Graphic Design & Web Design for local & International Students:
Advanced Diploma of Advertising & Graphic Design, Certificate in Web Design, Certificate in Animation and Interactivity, Certificate II in Printing & Graphic Arts Desktop Publishing, Certificate III in Printing & Graphic Arts (Multimedia), Certificate IV in Design.
The Academy is located in the city of Melbourne, the cultural capital of Australia. The Academy is located with 5 minutes of the CBD of Melbourne and the National Gallery of Victoria.
The mission of the Academy is to educate adaptable and creative thinkers, capable of becoming highly successful as fine art, graphic design and multimedia professionals, through unique, quality university education courses and programs of excellence.
The Academy has exchange agreements with several European and USA colleges and universities. Students from other institutions can study Academy for credit at their home university or, as many students do, complete their whole degree at the Academy.
• Bachelor of Design Arts (Advertising)
• Bachelor of Design Arts (Fashion Design)
• Bachelor of Design Arts (Graphic Design)
• Bachelor of Design Arts (Photo Media)
• Bachelor of Design Arts (Visual Arts)
• Master of Arts by Research
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Design College Australia is a graphic design school located in the Brisbane CBD that specialises in training graduates to industry standard in both graphic design, webdesign and multimedia. Running alongside the college, is a staffed and fully functioning design and retouch studio. This emphasis on direct links with the industry ensures that graduates attain the required skills to move quickly into the industry.
The John Curtin College of the Arts, located in Fremantle, Western Australia, facilitates an exciting new approach to learning through an arts-infused curriculum where integration of arts into the other seven learning areas enhances understanding in these areas.
In order to cater for the academic needs of highly able students, the college provides Academic Excellence Programs in humanities, mathematics and science.
Learning occurs within a caring, supportive environment that is responsive to students’ particular abilities and learning styles, and which challenges and engages them to achieve excellence in their particular field. Learning is underpinned by the college values of creativity, innovation and imagination; respect, care and compassion; excellence; a fair go; responsibility; and integrity.
Highly expert, merit selected teachers in the Arts learning areas demonstrate high levels of knowledge, understanding and commitment to excellence in their specific arts discipline(s). They are often gifted performers with expertise within their field and are well connected with industry. All teaching staff complete professional development in gifted and talented education delivery.
Selected high school students from across the state are given the opportunity to participate in a range of Gifted and Talented Arts programs including Artsmedia, Ballet, Contemporary Dance, Drama Music, Music Theatre and Visual Arts. An outstanding and balanced academic program is also offered for your child from Year 8 to Year 12.
Sydney College of the Arts (SCA) is the visual arts faculty of the University of Sydney. SCA is a premier provider of contemporary art education and research around the world offering undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses in contemporary visual arts. SCA’s student population is diverse and one in six students are international students.
Leading the research and practice of contemporary art in Australia since 1976, SCA delivers innovative educational programs that support the professional success of graduates. A faculty of the University of Sydney, SCA continues the tradition of academic excellence associated with Australia’s most established educational institution.
SCA’s campus is located in the historic Kirkbride buildings in Rozelle, a suburb in the inner west of Sydney, and overlooks Sydney harbour. SCA provides free student and visitor parking on campus and is easily accessible by public transport.
The educational programs are studio-based and facilities include computer and multimedia laboratories, print, clay, glass, wood and metal workshops, film / video & sound production and editing facilities, SCA Gallery, SCA library and several student exhibition spaces.
Undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs in visual arts:
- The Bachelor of Visual Arts (BVA) is three-year undergraduate degree program for those wishing to establish a practice in the contemporary visual arts, with the option of an honours degree also available.
- Master of Film and Digital Image
- Master of Interactive and Digital Media
- Master of Studio Art
- Master of Fine Arts (MFA)
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Specialist short courses in visual art are sometimes available.
ECU Mount Lawley's campus is home to one of Australia's most successful arts training institutions, the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA). Only minutes away from Perth's CBD and serviced by convenient public transport, ECU's Mount Lawley Campus is an excellent choice for study, night or day. Extensive teaching resources, first-rate study facilities, a new gym and sports centre and on-campus residential accommodation is available. The Mount Lawley Campus forms part of a precinct with the Mount Lawley Senior High School.
WAAPA has an international reputation for excellence in arts education and training, offering Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Bachelor degree courses. Explore WAAPA's range of weekend and weeknight short courses - theatre and drama; dance; music; music theatre; production and design; broadcasting and many more.