Grenadi School Of Design, Melbourne: Grenadi students love our city location, close to cafes, shops, bars and all the visual attractions that make Melbourne a great place to be inspired. We are also easily accessible by tram or train. We offer a wide range of modern facilities to our students. Please contact us for further information on the facilities available.
Sydney Art School is an an Independent School for Visual Arts located in the Baulkham Hills area of Sydney. We provide Art Classes and Workshops in the Hills District. Because of a deep personal love of art and enjoying exploring all forms of visual art, we created an art school to help others share the pleasure of discovering their own personal creativity. Classes are available in painting, life drawing, drawing, figure painting, creative jewelery, impressionism & modern art.
Our art school is designed to cater for all levels of experience, from beginners to experienced artists. As a student at Sydney Art School you have the opportunity to learn from a variety of tutors with a diverse range of skills and perspectives. This engages you in a wider range of learning experiences and accelerates the development of your artistic ability.Our art class sizes are small because having well credentialed tutors is not enough. You also need to get time for personal instruction.
Art Classes and Workshops. Classes are available in painting, life drawing, drawing, figure painting, creative jewelery, impressionism & moderntart. Suitable for all levels plus portfolio preparation for entry to tertiary fine arts diploma or degree.
Sydney College of the Arts (SCA) is the visual arts faculty of the University of Sydney. SCA is a premier provider of contemporary art education and research around the world offering undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses in contemporary visual arts. SCA’s student population is diverse and one in six students are international students.
Leading the research and practice of contemporary art in Australia since 1976, SCA delivers innovative educational programs that support the professional success of graduates. A faculty of the University of Sydney, SCA continues the tradition of academic excellence associated with Australia’s most established educational institution.
SCA’s campus is located in the historic Kirkbride buildings in Rozelle, a suburb in the inner west of Sydney, and overlooks Sydney harbour. SCA provides free student and visitor parking on campus and is easily accessible by public transport.
The educational programs are studio-based and facilities include computer and multimedia laboratories, print, clay, glass, wood and metal workshops, film / video & sound production and editing facilities, SCA Gallery, SCA library and several student exhibition spaces.
Undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs in visual arts:
- The Bachelor of Visual Arts (BVA) is three-year undergraduate degree program for those wishing to establish a practice in the contemporary visual arts, with the option of an honours degree also available.
- Master of Film and Digital Image
- Master of Interactive and Digital Media
- Master of Studio Art
- Master of Fine Arts (MFA)
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Specialist short courses in visual art are sometimes available.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Photography Studies College (PSC) is a leading contemporary tertiary photography college in Melbourne, Australia, specializing in photographic education and offering an exciting range of study options for full time, part time and international students.
PSC offers a unique accredited Advanced Diploma in Photography (2 years) and a Bachelor of Photography (3 years).
Our courses are specifically designed to produce multi skilled photographers and image-makers for a career in the many sectors of the photographic industry.
Specialised major stream studies enable students to specialise in Commercial Photography, Photojournalism or Art Photography.
Photography Studies College (Melbourne) is registered as a non-self accrediting Higher Education institution accredited to offer the Bachelor of Photography course.
Advanced Diploma of Photography Course:
- Duration: 2 years
- Full-time and part-time study options
- Specializations include Commercial Photography, Photojournalism or Art Photography.
Bachelor of Photography Course:
- Duration: 3 years
- Higher education course designed to produce distinctive and innovative professional photographers prepared to take on leading roles in the industry.
Design College Australia is a graphic design school located in the Brisbane CBD that specialises in training graduates to industry standard in both graphic design, webdesign and multimedia. Running alongside the college, is a staffed and fully functioning design and retouch studio. This emphasis on direct links with the industry ensures that graduates attain the required skills to move quickly into the industry.
Art Encounters in Elsternwick, Melbourne is the perfect place to explore your creativity and learn how to make art. Art Encounters was established in 1998 to provide the community with a school where people could rekindle and awaken their creative expression and desire to make art. We provide a highly supportive and stimulating environment for the novice to commence the journey of art education. Perfect for beginners who like to study in a personal environment in small groups.
Drawing and Painting for Beginners; Art Making for Beginners; Classical Painting Classes; Weekend workshops in Materials, Colour, Life Drawing, Watercolours, Portraiture, Landscape Painting, Observational drawing, Painting the Nude, Children's Classes and more.