Grenadi School Of Design, Melbourne: Grenadi students love our city location, close to cafes, shops, bars and all the visual attractions that make Melbourne a great place to be inspired. We are also easily accessible by tram or train. We offer a wide range of modern facilities to our students. Please contact us for further information on the facilities available.
Rings Road Art Studio is a privately owned working art studio in Moorabbin, a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria. We offer tutored and untutored drawing and painting classes for adults at beginner and intermediate levels. We also offer portfolio preparation classes for teenagers and adults. Classes will assist participants at all levels of skill and experience to develop observational and interpretive methods in drawing and painting. The aim is to teach students foundational skills that will enable them to further their own artistic pursuits, whether it is advancing to tertiary level fine art studies or pursuing their own personal interests.
The objective at Rings Road Art Studio is to enable students to learn skills and techniques required for art production by focusing and encouraging the development of students’ technical ability. Classes provide the opportunity for students to enhance their artistic awareness through various processes of seeing and by working in a range of media. In all classes students will discover aspects of historical and contemporary concepts in art through their own production of artworks.
Art Classes include:
- Life Drawing
- General Drawing
- Artistic Anatomy/ Classical Drawing
- Folio Preparation for Teenagers
- Portraiture (painting & drawing)
- Landscape (painting & drawing)
- Beginners Oil Painting
- Beginners Drawing & Painting
- Untutored Life Drawing
- Open Studio
- 20th Century Art Practice
Sydney is the perfect place to learn photography. Join Andy Piggott, a professional photographer since 1981, for a few hours at his studio in North Sydney and you will come away a more confident photographer. Not bought your camera yet? DSLR Cameras can be borrowed for the classes. Digital photography is an exciting way be creative, capture memories and to have fun! Andy Piggott is passionate about photography and would like to help make you a more confident photographer.
Photography workshops are a great way to improve your picture taking skills and learn new techniques while having fun. You may be planning a big trip and want to make sure you come back with the best possible travel shots. Travel photography is his specialist subject and he can give you a lot of advice on gear, locations, techniques and tips for better travel photography. Private Lessons for intensive learning are available when you need to make progress as rapidly as possible. You can choose exactly what aspects of photography are covered.
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Australia & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
ECU Mount Lawley's campus is home to one of Australia's most successful arts training institutions, the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA). Only minutes away from Perth's CBD and serviced by convenient public transport, ECU's Mount Lawley Campus is an excellent choice for study, night or day. Extensive teaching resources, first-rate study facilities, a new gym and sports centre and on-campus residential accommodation is available. The Mount Lawley Campus forms part of a precinct with the Mount Lawley Senior High School.
WAAPA has an international reputation for excellence in arts education and training, offering Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Bachelor degree courses. Explore WAAPA's range of weekend and weeknight short courses - theatre and drama; dance; music; music theatre; production and design; broadcasting and many more.
Billy Blue College of Design has campuses in North Sydney, NSW and Brisbane, Queensland in Australia. We have grown into a truly inspirational space for design education offering bachelor of applied design degree courses in various fields of design as well as certificate and diploma programs. We are proud to claim an iconic and affectionate place in the hearts and minds of the design community.
For more than 20 years, Billy Blue College of Design has been producing some of Australia’s most creative and successful design graduates. Originally founded by industry professionals, Billy Blue is a creative hub where current practicing professionals come to teach and meet with students and staff.
At Billy Blue we don’t work in a theoretical vacuum. Our qualifications, whether vocational courses or higher education bachelor degrees, are born out of our original mission of ‘design education for designers by designers.’ At Billy Blue we proudly produce ‘thinkers who can do’.
- Bachelor of Applied Design (Communication)
- Bachelor of Applied Design (Branded Environment)
- Bachelor of Applied Design (Digital Media)
- Bachelor of Applied Design (Commercial Interiors)
- Bachelor of Applied Design (Residential Interiors)
- Bachelor of Applied Design (Branded Fashion)
- Certificate III in Printing and Graphic Arts
- Diploma of Printing and Graphic Arts (Digital Production)
- Certificate III in Design Fundamentals
Monique Chalk Art offers training for people who wish to become Chalk Artists. The training is tailored to the students needs, e.g as a personal hobby or right through to the standard required to start a career in Chalk Art!
Learn how to create professional menu boards from scratch, even if you have never had an art lesson in your life!!! Over 1,000 students have successfully completed this course and many have since started their own independent business and are making a great living...from home!
Now, for the first time in 20 plus years, Monique has made it available online so you can study from home in your own time at a very reasonable price!!