Grenadi School Of Design, Melbourne: Grenadi School of Design in Melbourne, Victoria, is a privately registered education provider, established in 1995, offering certificate to diploma courses in a wide range of graphic design and related subject areas and industry-standard software applications. At Grenadi you learn from industry trained and experienced tutors, classes are practical, hands on training with the latest versions of industry standard software and current technologies.
Full Time, Part Time and Online Courses in Graphic Design & Web Design for local & International Students:
- Certificate in Web Design The Certificate in Web Design is an intensive program that prepares participants for employment as a web designer within a corporate art department or as a complement to a design background. Classes are two nights a week (48hrs) for eight weeks. Classes are held from 6pm to 9pm. All assignment work is mandatory.
- Certificate in Animation and Interactivity (16 weeks) The Certificate in Animation and Interactivity is an intensive program that prepares participants for employment as a Flash based designer/developer within a corporate art department as a complement to a graphic and web design background. Online classes are delivered as formal lectures, tutorials, workshops and computer work. It is expected that students will devote approximately 6 hours per week on average to cover assignments and practice. All projects are mandatory.
- Certificate II in printing and Graphic Art- Desktop Publishing The Certificate II in Printing & Graphic Arts is an intensive program that prepares participants for employment within a corporate art department or as a complement to a formal design education. in Printing & Graphic Arts is an intensive program that prepares participants for employment within a corporate art department or as a complement to a formal design education.
- Certificate III in printing and Graphic Arts (Multimedia) The Certificate III in Printing & Graphic Arts is an intensive program that prepares participants to begin employment as a professional graphic designer. - Certifictate IV in Graphic Design The Certificate IV in Graphic Design is an intensive program that prepares participants to begin a career as a professional graphic designer.
- Advanced Diploma in Graphic Design Students create and execute design concepts and present finished artwork using a combination of traditional studio media and digital technologies. On completion graduates gain the vocational training to enter the industry as an assistant or junior designer in a professional practice, or work as a freelance designer.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
ECU Mount Lawley's campus is home to one of Australia's most successful arts training institutions, the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA). Only minutes away from Perth's CBD and serviced by convenient public transport, ECU's Mount Lawley Campus is an excellent choice for study, night or day. Extensive teaching resources, first-rate study facilities, a new gym and sports centre and on-campus residential accommodation is available. The Mount Lawley Campus forms part of a precinct with the Mount Lawley Senior High School.
WAAPA has an international reputation for excellence in arts education and training, offering Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Bachelor degree courses. Explore WAAPA's range of weekend and weeknight short courses - theatre and drama; dance; music; music theatre; production and design; broadcasting and many more.
At CATC Design School, we’re proud to be one of Australia’s leading education providers in graphic design, interior design and photography. We offer diploma and advanced diploma courses in our campuses in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or the Gold Coast.
We have been helping students to realise their dreams and goals for over 25 years. Our staff are industry practitioners and vastly experienced in the creative industries. Our focus is to teach project based practical and hands-on skills in a studio environment.
Len's School is Len Metcalf’s photography courses and tours, located in Sydney, NSW. With over 25 years experience and specialist training, Len is one of the few photography teachers with art, photography and educational qualifications. Highly regarded as a landscape photographer he is regularly invited to mentor and train vocational teachers and corporate facilitators.
With this background you will find a well crafted course that has specific learning experiences designed into the program to ensure that you gain the most benefit from your attendance of the course. This is in sharp contrast to many courses which are run by expert photographers who don’t have an educational background.
The courses are usually run at Leonard’s personal studio in Leura, located close to all a wide choice of accommodation such as hotels, hostels and bed & breakfasts. The studio has excellent access to the stunning Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area. Most courses include indoor and outdoor sessions, and where possible the opportunity to develop your films or examine your work on laptops so that you can receive instant feedback on your progress.
- Len's Workshop - Photography workshop for beginners concentrating on camera craft.
- Creative Lens - For intermediate and advanced photographers wishing to explore their creativity.
- Landscape Photography Workshop
- Mentor Program & critiques
- Local photography tours
- Panoramic Photography Workshop
- Digital imagine Workshop
Oceania Polytechnic Institute Of Education, Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Oceania Polytechnic Institute of Education (OPIE) is a private tertiary institute in Victoria. It specialises in the fields of Art, Architecture, The Built Environment and Design. Oceania Polytechnic was founded in Melbourne in 1988 with the aim of producing graduates of international standard. It is the only private institution to offer a Bachelor of Architecture degree. The uniquely structured courses, internationally qualified teaching staff and individual attention given to each student provide a creative environment for those seeking a career in: Architecture; Interior Design; Building Drafting & Building Design.
Monique Chalk Art offers training for people who wish to become Chalk Artists. The training is tailored to the students needs, e.g as a personal hobby or right through to the standard required to start a career in Chalk Art!
Learn how to create professional menu boards from scratch, even if you have never had an art lesson in your life!!! Over 1,000 students have successfully completed this course and many have since started their own independent business and are making a great living...from home!
Now, for the first time in 20 plus years, Monique has made it available online so you can study from home in your own time at a very reasonable price!!