University Of Applied Science Offenburg: The University of Applied Sciences Offenburg is among the most important Institutes of Higher Education in the region of Southern Upper Rhine area. Founded in 1964 as a State School of Engineering, today there are around 2400 students enrolled at two campus location in Offenburg and Gengenbach. In educating a new generation of highly qualified young people and in its application oriented appproach the University of Applied Sciences Offenburg is making a valuable controbution to enhance international competitiveness of the region of Southern Baden in the state of Baden-Wuerttemberg.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
We look forward to welcoming you in our international, close knit and practice oriented University. A complete overview of your current profile and your further interest, will assist us in reverting to you the suitable program for you.
Courses / Programs:
MBA in International Business Consulting (IBC)
MSc in Communication and Media Engineering (CME)
MSc in Energy Conversion and Management (ECM)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) will help you become an exceptional leader in your chosen field of study.
Our school has three concepts at its heart: Enterprise | Leadership | Success.
Our main focus is to help international students and talented graduates to reach their career potential. We train and develop personalities capable of leading businesses.
We aim to deliver the best educational experience for all students. That’s why we collaborate with a range of academic and commercial partners who provide guest speaker events, mentoring and professional opportunities.
In addition, our students will benefit from excellent student support, tailored careers services and affordable tuition fees.
We use the latest business concepts and professional techniques in our curriculum to ensure you learn the most up-to-date methods of business and leadership. Allow your learning to go beyond the classroom as you gain key practical skills through company visits and guest speakers from our commercial partners.
The newly refreshed BSBI campus is located in the heart of Berlin, Schöneberg, a lively district surrounded by beautiful parks, stylish shops, cafes and restaurants and excellent transport links. The business school itself is located near Potsdamer Platz, home of a range of large companies.
Choose to study at BSBI you will gain the confidence, skills and global perspective to stand out among the competition.
- BA in Economics and Business Administration
- BA in Economics and Business Administration with Foundation Diploma
- MSc in International Health Management
- MA in Finance and Investments
- MA in Strategic Marketing
- MA International Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management
- MBA Maritime and Shipping
- Global MBA
Located in Munich in southern Germany, The Globe Business College Munich (GBCM) is a private college that provides quality undergraduate and post-graduate business programmes. All programmes are taught completely in the English language and the focus is on high quality, practically oriented education. Our educational concept is aimed at individuals who wish to pursue a career in the international environment or potential entrepreneurs who are interested in developing their own enterprises (or working in family-owned companies).
GBCM students come from all walks of life and are diverse in terms of both their cultural and ethnic backgrounds. On average 50% of our students are German with the other 50% being international students.
A 3-year staged program: Higher National Certificate (in year one), a Higher National Diploma (in year two) and a Bachelor in Business Studies or Bachelor in Marketing.
Also: Advanced Professional Diploma In Management Studies (Edexcel)
Munich Business School (MBS) was founded in 1991 and is the first state-accredited private university in Bavaria. The University offers diploma, undergraduate & post-graduate programs in International Business and Management. Munich Business School has arranged its course selection with respect to the expectations of international companies, and this is why our study program offers more than a subject-specific education.
In addition to modern and practical business studies, we also provide general formative activities and seminars for personality development within our program. Courses in foreign languages and intercultural management are also included in total compliance with the international orientation of our study program. Finally, internships and semesters abroad prepare the students for a successful professional career.
- Bachelor in International Business
- Master in International Business
- Master in Sports Business and Communication
- Part-Time MBA (Master of Business Administration) program General Management
- Full-Time MBA International Management
- Visiting Students Program (1 semester study abroad)
Mannheim Business School in South-West Germany is one of Europe's leading institutions for business education. Through our close link with the University of Mannheim and its faculty for business administration, we offer a competent, strategic concept for lifelong business education and lead in undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate and executive education. At Mannheim Business School, you receive world-class and comprehensive business education from an excellent, internationally recognized faculty. All professors are leaders in their respective fields of research, with a strong network into business practices.
Mannheim is the only German institution to be accredited by AACSB International, AMBA and EQUIS, the three leading international accreditation organizations (so called 'Triple Crown'). Less than 1% of business schools worldwide can claim the achievement of having all three important accreditations.
Mannheim is located in Southwestern Germany in the region of Baden-Württemberg. It is less than an hour by car from the city of Stuttgart and approximately one hour by air from the cities of Berlin and Munich.
- Mannheim MBA - Master of Business Administration. Available in full-time (12-months) or part-time (24 months) study modes
- ESSEC & MANNHEIM Executive MBA (Part-time)
- MANNHEIM & TONGJI Executive MBA (Part-time)
- Mannheim Master in Accounting & Taxation
- Company programs
• One of the pioneers in the field of international graduate education in Germany, Esslingen Graduate School offers three accredited master's degree programs taught in English to students from around the world.
• Ideally located in the heart of Europe, our school is situated in Esslingen, only 15km from Stuttgart city centre in the Baden-Württemberg region of southern Germany.
• Alumna Dr. Grace Ng-Krülle, MBA 1999, now a Research Fellow at Solution Forest in Australia wrote: "The Esslingen MBA is a melting pot of culture, a platform for brainstorming ideas and for building relationships that cut across conventional borders."
• Thanks to our dedication to meeting current industry needs, our program keeps abreast of industrial change and respond to the needs of the industry for highly-qualified, international talent at management level.
• We work closely with many renowned companies in the Neckar Valley, such as Bosch, Festo and Daimler.
• With a network of campuses across Europe, EU Business School (EU) is one of the world's top business schools, and is recognized for the excellence of our students and faculty.
• EU Munich provides a range of undergraduate and graduate degree courses in the fields of business, management and finance, including UK-accredited international business degrees from the University of Roehampton, London UK. The language of instruction is English.
• Our EU Munich campus is strategically located in the heart of Germany’s dynamic southern economic zone where students can benefit from its thriving business environment. EU also has campuses in Barcelona (Spain) and Geneva & Montreux (Switzerland).
• Established in 1973, EU has developed a business education that delivers high quality teaching, a competitive learning environment and a network of several campuses in different countries.
• Internationally renowned, our MBA is featured in the top tier of the European MBA listings and our full-time MBA has been placed fifth highest for salary uplift in Europe.
• The EU MBA is designed for students with executive or management level experience who want to change their career path, achieve more and develop their existing skillset.
• Our MBA is flexible, with full-time and part-time options available for busy career professionals.
Student Review: "Outstanding faculty, case study method, small classes and a personal approach are the reasons why I chose EU Business School."
- Andreas, Germany