Henley Business School in Malta (represented by Allied Consultants Ltd) is located in Msida which is north of Valletta on the east coast of Malta. We offer an MBA degree program which is intended for practicing managers with prior experience.
The Henley MBA is a journey in three equal stages. The first relates to the management of an organisation, focusing on the dynamics of management and specific areas of management – people, performance, processes, systems, projects and finance. The second stage relates to business choices – a critical aspect in every manager’s life, presenting to you insights in global business, strategic marketing, corporate finance and governance as well as strategic direction. In the third stage, you deal with leadership, change, reputation and relationships as well as how you build knowledge and apply it in a management role.
Henley is one of only a handful of schools across the world to hold triple accreditation from UK, European and US accreditation bodies. (AMBA, EQUIS & AACSB ). Henley is fully recognised by the Maltese Government and Internationally as a level 7 (Masters/Post-Graduate) qualification according to the European qualifications framework.
From its initial days LEARNKEY endeavoured to assist its clients not only before and during the sales of computers but also after the sales by providing a wide range of training and courses. The said services offered by LEARNKEY are done both in our fully equipped training centre at B’Kara and also at our clients’ premises. For the last years we have been involved with the local Government Employment and Training Corporation, giving computer courses both at their Hal-Far Training Center and in our premises. We have also been involved with Local Councils, giving courses on computers to people of ages varying from 6 to 80 years.
Global College Malta is a tertiary education private institution established in 2012 offering degree courses according to British standards in SmartCity Malta. Our courses commence in September 2013. Our aim is to provide international quality education and research in a supportive environment, producing graduates who will use their education to benefit themselves and society.
Courses include a Foundation Course in Management with English, a BA in Management, a Master of Buiness Administration (MBA), and an MSc in Cloud Computing with Management
GCM also offers three types of scholarships which take the form of a reduction in normal tuition fees, and an After-Graduation Award to all exceptional students.
We are located in "Villa Monaco", Sliema Road, Kappara in Malta. ITIS Malta is part of one of the largest specialist International Tourism Institutes in Switzerland and offers internationally recognised Diploma & Bachelor Degree Courses in Tourism Management. ITIS Malta has the same objectives and missions as all other ITIS partners. It is committed to advance education and training in and for industry and by a diversity of means encourage and develop creativity and learning, for the benefit of the community in the country in which the Institute's students reside. Admission Requirements: Proficiency in English (500 TOEFL / 5.0 IELTS or higher), 17 years of age (during first semester of study), High School certificate or equivalent, School or work testimonials.
Certificate in International Tourism Operations; Diploma in International Tourism Management; Higher Diploma in International Tourism Management, BA (Hons.) Degree in International Tourism Management, Foundation course in English Language & Tourism
• For students from Malta & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
6.EU Business School - Online Degree Courses in Malta & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Further your career and study business online in Malta, Italy, Switzerland, across Europe & around the world with EU Business School to earn an internationally-accredited MBA, BBA bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Management, Marketing, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and Fashion & Luxury Industry Business via small, dynamic classes taught in English.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School is part of the EU network of business schools in Switzerland (Geneva), Germany (Munich), and Spain (Barcelona) recognized worldwide for the excellence of the students and faculty.
• EU Business School truly is an international institution:
Our diverse student body is made up of students of 100+ nationalities coming from, for example, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, UK, USA, and more.
• EU Business School has been ranked #1 for the Online MBA, and as part of the 2022 QS Top MBA rankings, EU was placed 20th in the world.
• EU combines the American university model with top European management practices for today's business world.
• We welcome you to contact us today about your interest in our online degree programs or enrollment into our campus-based courses.
The European School of Management in Iklin, Malta is a leading provider of accredited courses which may be studied either by distance learning or by classroom tutorials, each providing you with a recognised award. The European School of Management is the management school of The European Institute of Education. The Institute is a fully licensed training institution by the Ministry of Education in Malta and is also an active member of the British Learning Association (BLA) and the Malta Association of Private Training Providers (MAPTP).
The Malta Institute of Management (MIM) is located in Pembroke in the north of Malta. Founded in 1964, MIM is a non-political, non-negotiating and non-profit making professional body for persons in Malta concerned with and involved in management. Our mission is to enhance the profession of management in Malta within a broad international framework focusing on the competence and effectiveness of managers.
The Institute has long been a pioneer in the management development field in Malta. It runs a wide range of management education and training programmes at different academic levels and of varying duration. Indeed MIM’s training arm is today recognised as the leading business and management school in Malta.
The combination of unrivalled experience in management tuition and practice, the groundbreaking development tools, together with its ever increasing portfolio of benefits mean MIM provides a real competitive advantage to its members by ensuring that participation in the Institute’s activities maximises its members’ business opportunities.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.