Learn English in Malta: Business English courses, homestay for adults, teens & junior children, family holiday. IELTS, TOEFL & TOEIC exam preparation classes. Intensive English courses, private English teacher for international students, live with host family in UK or Malta, Europe.
English Homestay – MALTA: Learn English on the beautiful islands of Malta and Gozo (part of Malta) in the Mediterranean Sea! English Homestay – MALTA organises English language courses combined with homestay accommodation with a network of families in Malta and Gozo. We offer English courses at beginner to advanced levels to students of all ages from Europe, Asia, Africa, and around the world.
Email:Contact us here
English Language Courses / Homestay Programs: • General English courses for adults over 18 - intensive one-to-one courses (private lessons) / two-to-one / groups of up to 16 students
• English courses for children / teenagers under 18 years – one-to-one classes (private lessons) / two-to-one / groups of 4
• Business English course combined with activities of your choice, for business students, professionals / corporate executives – our teachers have a lot of experience teaching Medical, Business and General English, together with exam preparation courses
• Preparing for English language level exams such as BULATS, IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL and GMAT test
• Specialised English programmes concentrating on specific needs such as: Preparing for a particular presentation or job interview
• English programmes can be combined with sports and cultural activities
If you prefer, you can also make up your own English programmes to cover content that is specific to your requirements.
Excursions & Cultural Activities: Included in the price of a one week’s stay are two half day activities and one full day excursion. Students can choose from the following (subject to availability):
- Whole Day Excursions: A trip to Gozo if you are in Malta – or to Malta if staying in Gozo – just a short Ferry crossing. Boat trips to Comino and the BLUE Lagoon. Remember it is VERY hot in Malta in July and August so be prepared!
- Cultural Activities: Visits to Valletta and the Three Cities, Medina and as many Cathedrals and Churches as you could wish for. Museums, gardens beaches on both Islands – There are ancient Temples , Palaces and catacombs – lose yourself in History and Art. There is far too much to list here!
- Sporting Activities and fun for the younger student: Water Park, Canoeing, Golf, Swimming, Tennis, Guided walks, Seaside strolls, and in case it rains there are indoor Fun activities for all ages.
Further Language Courses: • Online General English or Business English classes taught on Skype by our experienced, well-qualified English teachers. • Homestay Teachers will also be able to teach other languages – German, Italian, Arabic etc., just ask and we will find your teacher.
Linguatime School of English Located on the Sliema sea front, in the center of the town and close to all amenities, Linguatime offers a number of facilities to aid you in your studies: A multimedia self-access centre with books, cassettes, videos and CD ROMs; a lending library inclusive of graded readers and reference and practice books; free internet access; 3 leisure rooms with TV and refreshment facilities.
Located in Floriana in the Grand Harbour area of Malta, Future Focus provides quality English language courses to students from around the world. Our language school is conveniently situated 5 minutes from all bus routes and only a few minutes drive from the capital city - Valletta.
We offer full-time, part-time and distance learning English courses for adults and teenagers of all levels of English - from complete beginner to advanced. We also provide professional / business English courses as well as private English lessons designed to meet your individual requirements. In addition, internships (work experience placements) are available.
Situated in the heart of the Mediterranean, Malta is an ideal location to study English. The island’s warm climate and beautiful beaches, coupled with its history and culture, make this place a truly unique and charming one. Different activities range from cultural tours, participating in water and land activities, enjoying the nightlife or blissful relaxation on beautiful sunny beaches to name but a few.
- Communicative English
- Elementary English to advanced level courses
- Professional / Business English
- Intensive Business English course
- One-to-one private English lessons
- Technical English language courses, such as English for financial services, legal professions, culinary arts...
- Work placement: English language training and internship
- English for juniors / teenagers / seniors
- EFL teacher training
Situated on the beautiful island of Malta, Elanguest have been teaching English to International Students for over 13 years. Its main target is to teach English to adults of 18 years of age and over. We offer a range of English programs as well as examination preparation courses. Elanguest can organise accommodation to suit your needs or budgetary requirements.
eie Languages Centre is a licensed English Language School in San Gwann, Malta, offering English Language courses to suit all needs and ages. Whatever you are looking for in an English language school you’ll find it at eie Languages Centre.
eie Languages Centre was formed with the specific aims of providing a wide variety of quality English Language courses, a choice of high standard accommodation for every budget, an excellent personalised service and focus on client care.
The management team has many years experience of providing English language courses in Malta. eie Languages Centre is a subsidiary of the eie (European Institute of Education) Group. This relationship provides students with a pathway towards academic studies offered by our sister organisation, the European Institute of Education, or towards an internship with a top organization through the services provided by another sister company, eie Internships.
- Semi-Intensive Courses: General English course of 20 lessons of 45 minutes each
- Intensive Courses: General English course of 30 lessons of 45 minutes each
- One-to-one and Two-to-One Courses: Personalised private tuition in 45 minute classes.
- College Year Programme (24 weeks+): Semi-Intensive or Intensive courses available
- Cambridge Examinations IELTS or TOEFL preparation course
- Business English & Specialised Courses
- Junior, Teenage & Youth/Adult Summer Activity Programmes
Combining an excellent location with high quality tuition and accommodation (modern fully equipped residence right next to the school), first class facilities, an international environment (we get students from all over the world) and individual attention as well as a personalised service from arrival to departure is what makes our school one of the best English language schools on the island.
General, Intensive, Business, One-to-One, Exam Preparation TOEFL iBT, IELTS, Cambridge ESOL, Combination of General + One-to-One Business English, ESP Professional English Course such as Legal English, Medical English, Aviation English etc., Family Programmes - parent & child courses (we are offering FREE half board accommodation for children under 13 years of age when travelling with parents).
Started 2015: 2 FREE ELECTIVE LESSONS FOR ALL OUR STUDENTS EVERY WEEK IN GRAMMAR, PRONUNCIATION & VOCABULARY for each level.
English Plus Language Centre is an English language school in St. Julian's (close to Valletta) in Malta. We offer a range of English courses for adults, juniors & teenagers including Business English, IELTS exam preparation and private English lessons. Our teachers are all professionally trained, TEFL qualified and experienced in the teaching of English as a second language.
You will find out that at English Plus Language Centre the Staff is always helpful, caring and devoted and will offer personal support and assistance at all times. Student services also include a 24 hour emergency phone line. We will make sure you will get the most out of your language learning experience in Malta.
English Plus Language Centre is licensed by the Ministry of Education of Malta and the Malta Tourism Authority (Licence No. 251/MB18). Therefore, all our teachers are fully qualified, our premises are regularly inspected and students are placed in licensed accommodation only. Our facilities include reception area, internet centre, TV room, library, and cafeteria. Our classrooms are built to modern standards and specifications and students can also make use of study areas.
- General English course
- Intensive English course
- Business English course
- IELTS / TOEFL exam preparation
- Private English lessons
- Academic English programmes
- English for specific purposes
- English courses for children & teenagers
- English summer camps
- Online English courses