Dutch language schools in Belgium & Netherlands: Learn Dutch in Brussels. Dutch language courses in The Hague, Amsterdam. Full immersion programs, summer courses, private Dutch lessons in Brussels. Nederlands leren in België, talenscholen/ cursussen Nederlands in Brussel.
1.Amira Language School, Brussels private Dutch lessons
Courses / Programs
• Conveniently located in the centre of Brussels, Amira Language School is a highly-professional language school providing quality French and Dutch courses for adults, tourists and university / college students from around the world.
• Our language school is just a 3-4 minute walk from Kunst-Wet / Arts-Loi metro station, and is very popular with expats and the international community.
• Our qualified, friendly teachers are motivated professionals.
• The private Dutch lessons can take place at our language school in the European quarter in the centre of Brussels or at a location or business office of your choice in the Brussels or Greater Brabant area.
• Whether you work in hospitality, business, finance, tech, telecommunications, electronics, engineering, manufacturing, the chemical industry, the automotive industry, aircraft construction, publishing, fashion, or are a medical nurse or healthcare professional, university student or other, we can customize the private Dutch classes to your learning needs.
Student Review: "Relation quality-price is the best, very good teacher"
Thema is a private school that organises language courses in Brussels in Dutch, English, Italian and French. Thema's originality resides principally in the flexibility of its course offerings. You can participate in either day or evening courses (at flexible hours), intensive short courses or long modules, private (one-to-one) and mini-groups, at home or in the workplace, etc. We also offer a residential seminar in Provence (south of France) to study the language of business.
General Dutch, French, Italian, English, courses. Also Dutch, French, English classes for business. Preparation for official exams, the language of negotiations, oral presentation, professional language, etc. Also summertime total immersion courses.
The Direct Dutch institute, founded in 1985, is situated near the centre of The Hague, Netherlands, only a few minutes away from Laan van NOI Station. Direct Dutch provides effective courses for Belgian students wishing to experience total Dutch language immersion in Holland and foreigners from around the world who wish to acquire an active command of Dutch while staying in the Netherlands. Belgian students can travel quickly and conveniently to The Hague by train: it only takes 1 hour, 26 mins from Antwerp and 2 hours, 5 mins from Brussels to travel to The Hague by InterCity train.
We use the direct method, which means that we try to speak Dutch as much as possible during the lessons. (Since some aspects of the grammar will be explained in English, it is important that participants of beginners courses have a basic knowledge of English). Whatever you want to learn Dutch for professional or personal reasons, our Dutch courses will help to make you an insider rather than an outsider in The Netherlands.
The Hague on the North Sea coast, with a population of 0.5 million, is the third-largest city in the Netherlands after Amsterdam and Rotterdam, and is the seat of Dutch government.
Learning-Dutch offers intensive Dutch language immersion courses at Averbode abbey in Belgium. You learn Dutch quickly and efficiently up to level A2 (Common European Framework Languages) in 5, 7 or 9 days intensive private immersion courses.
Courses are aimed at the higher-educated, executive managers, diplomats, civil servants, professors and others who need to learn Dutch fast.
These efficient private Dutch one to one courses residential intensives are held in a pleasant quiet study friendly countryside. You may choose weekend courses as well as 5, 7 or 9-day intensive courses.
Richard van Egdom is a very experienced and dedicated teacher. You will discover how learning Dutch through person centered full immersion is the most efficient approach.