Learn Dutch in Belgium: Private Dutch lessons in Brussels with intensive courses for adults. Dutch language immersion for beginners to advanced level, weekend/ residential Dutch courses for diplomats, business professionals, executive managers, foreign Dutch teachers.
Learning Dutch with Richard van Egdom: These intensive fully tailored private residential Dutch language immersion courses are held in a pleasant contry side hotel near Brussels or at Averbode abbey. Designed to help you to understand, speak or improve your Dutch quickly. Study options include weekend courses as well as 5, 7 or 9 day intensive courses. Or a series of those if you need to get a proficiency level higher than A2 of the European Language Proficiency Scale within months.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
These one-on-one intensive immersion 'retreats' are aimed at the higher educated, especially executive managers, diplomats, civil servants, professors and others who need to learn Dutch fast. Richard van Egdom is a very experienced and dedicated teacher. You'll discover how learning Dutch through person centered full immersion 'retreats' at the country side is the most efficient approach.
Intensive Dutch Language Immersion Courses: - One to one / private Dutch language courses
- 1, 2 or more residential weekend courses
- 5, 7 or 9-days intensive programs
- Non residential courses and other locations possible on demand
Thema is a private school that organises language courses in Brussels in Dutch, English, Italian and French. Thema's originality resides principally in the flexibility of its course offerings. You can participate in either day or evening courses (at flexible hours), intensive short courses or long modules, private (one-to-one) and mini-groups, at home or in the workplace, etc. We also offer a residential seminar in Provence (south of France) to study the language of business.
General Dutch, French, Italian, English, courses. Also Dutch, French, English classes for business. Preparation for official exams, the language of negotiations, oral presentation, professional language, etc. Also summertime total immersion courses.
• The BSN Language Centre is part of The British School in The Netherlands and offers Dutch and English courses to the international community of The Hague and surrounding cities.
• Located on Holland's west coast, less than one hour from Amsterdam and 30 minutes from Rotterdam, we provide beginner to advanced level Dutch language classes to students from around the globe.
• We have great experience of teaching international students with zero knowledge of Dutch to people who wish to take the NT2 (Dutch as a second language) exam with the Dutch Government.
• We pride ourselves on delivering high quality courses taught by native speaking teachers in a modern yet welcoming environment close to the centre of The Hague.
• We have a programme of daytime and evening courses for adults at all levels (0-A1 Beginners to B2 Upper-Intermediate on the Common European Framework). Courses include Courses include General and Intensive Dutch, Conversation classes, Dutch Exam Prep (NT2), Private language lessons, and Online Dutch classes.
• Our centre offers a truly international experience. BSN Language Centre attracts 1,500 students from all over the world every year. All of our teachers are native speakers.
Student Review: "I am so pleased that I made the effort to take a Dutch course when I arrived here. The BSN Language Centre has been brilliant, not only did I pick up the language but I made new friends at the same time too."
- BSN Language Centre student
Kickstart School is a Dutch language school in The Hague, centrally located at Laan Copes van Cattenburch 86 in a beautiful 19th century building with spacious classrooms. We provide Dutch language & English language courses to students and business professionals from around the world at all levels - from total beginners to advanced.
"Good value for your money"
"Small classes and a very nice atmosphere."
"Each lesson was valuable in exposing us to the Dutch life and language."
Our Dutch language courses usually take 24 hours to complete, spread over 4 – 14 weeks. At the end of the course, you receive a Certificate of Attendance if you have attended at least 80% of the program. We also offer private Dutch lessons and corporate Dutch language training.
In all Kickstart courses, except for the exam courses, the emphasis placed is on verbal communication during the lesson. Writing can be part of the home work. In the exam courses, we also spend lesson time on writing. Listening exercises are an integral part of all lessons.
The ideal / maximum group size is 8 for day groups, and between 8 to 10 students for evening groups. For Au Pair groups, we take 10-12 students.
Built on fifteen years of experience in language courses, TalQ focuses on high added value language and communication training. After your class sessions and workshops you will enjoy the local cuisine ... then choose between opera, theater or a stroll through downtown streets.
You will rapidly make new friends and share good moments with them in the bars located in “the Square” (le Carré), the animated city center. Visits to Brussels and Bruges are also scheduled in your program. An unforgettable program designed for motivated students.
Amira Language School, Brussels private Dutch lessons
Courses / Programs
• Conveniently located in the centre of Brussels, Amira Language School is a highly-professional language school providing quality French and Dutch courses for adults, tourists and university / college students from around the world.
• Our language school is just a 3-4 minute walk from Kunst-Wet / Arts-Loi metro station, and is very popular with expats and the international community.
• Our qualified, friendly teachers are motivated professionals.
• The private Dutch lessons can take place at our language school in the European quarter in the centre of Brussels or at a location or business office of your choice in the Brussels or Greater Brabant area.
• Whether you work in hospitality, business, finance, tech, telecommunications, electronics, engineering, manufacturing, the chemical industry, the automotive industry, aircraft construction, publishing, fashion, or are a medical nurse or healthcare professional, university student or other, we can customize the private Dutch classes to your learning needs.
Student Review: "Relation quality-price is the best, very good teacher"
The Direct Dutch Institute, founded in 1985, is situated near the centre of The Hague, a few minutes away from Laan van NOI station. Direct Dutch provides effective courses for foreigners who wish to acquire an active command of Dutch while staying in the Netherlands.
We use the direct method, which means that we try to speak Dutch as much as possible during the lessons. (Since some aspects of the grammar will be explained in English, it is important that participants of beginners courses have a basic knowledge of English).
You might like to get to know the Dutch better, the people and their culture; perhaps you have Dutch relatives or have to live in the Netherlands for a few years; you may need Dutch for business reasons, or wish to take part in Dutch social life; or maybe you just have linguistic or historical interests, and simply like Holland, Belgium and their people. Whatever the reason, learning Dutch will make you an insider rather than an outsider in these countries.
The Hague on the North Sea coast, with a population of 0.5 million, is the third-largest city in the Netherlands after Amsterdam and Rotterdam, and is the seat of Dutch government.
Testimonial: "As a student of Direct Dutch I feel that I have made excellent progress in my learning of the Dutch language..I’ve made many friends while attending class. I cannot wait to come back to do another session and to see all of my friends at Direct Dutch."
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.