Accademia Italiana: Accademia Italiana is a leading international art and design school in Florence and Rome. We provide a range of college education and short-term courses in the fields of interior design, graphic design & visual communications, fashion design, jewelry design, photography, drawing and painting, and more.
The study options we offer include B.A. bachelor's degree courses, postgraduate diploma (masters) programs, year abroad / semester abroad programs, monthly courses, summer courses and Italian language & culture programs.
The two headquarters of the Accademia Italiana have been completely renovated and are furnished with all the latest equipment and laboratories for each specific discipline. The academic and professional level of the staff ensure the maximum value of the learning experience which the students enjoy in a climate of serenity and cordiality.
Our main headquarters are situated in Piazza Pitti, directly across from the Pitti Palace in Florence. Our students will be surrounded by some of the greatest works of art and architecture as our school is very close to the Uffizi Gallery, the Cathedral, Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria and all the other monuments of this magnificent Renaissance city. You will find artisan workshops in the surrounding streets as well as the boutiques and ateliers of the great Italian designers.
Rome: Located in a lively, commercial area near to the historic center of the Eternal City, the Accademia Italiana Rome campus is conveniently located just a few steps away from the Trastevere train station. Our modern facilities include computer laboratories, art studio, workshops for sewing and pattern design, classrooms with audio-visual equipment, reading room, as well as large multi-use spaces and an art gallery.
School / Office Address:Piazza de' Pitti, 15 - 50125
Tuscan Wine School, located in Siena, Italy, offer wine tasting classes in Tuscany. The classes are "crash-courses" and are insured to give you some great background information and take you through high quality wines with a down-to-earth approach. Learn to read the label, learn about the appellations (locally, denominations) and the uniqueness of terroir, learn about native grape varietals, and how to taste... All of this in only a few hours... So, see you soon over a glass of good Italian wine!
This is your opportunity to get to know Tuscan and Italian wines better. Have fun while learning about the great Italian wines in a relaxing atmosphere with lots of interesting information, and yummy tastings.
Accademia d'Arte e Design Leonetto Cappiello, Florence
Courses / Programs
Located in Florence in the Tuscany region of northern Italy, the Leonetto Cappiello Academy of Art and Design provides year-long diploma courses in Visual Design and Interior Design. In addition, we offer a range of short courses and summer courses to students from Italy and around the world.
With over 50 years of experience in teaching, and thanks to a constant updating of our courses, the Cappiello Academy is a specialized center for training tomorrow’s professionals in Graphics, Interior Design and Decorating, Advertising and Illustration. Highly qualified teachers, who divide their time between professional work and teaching, bring their experience to the classroom and guarantee a first-hand account of work in their field.
An exclusive conceptual approach to projects stimulates thought and creativity and teaches students to realize their ideas through the most up-to-date tools and software used by professionals. We offer scholarships and free orientation days.
• Would you like to take the first step towards a new career in the exciting fashion industry, or take an advanced fashion design or fashion business course to improve your job opportunities in this competitive field?
• Conveniently located in the heart of Florence, Accademia Riaci is an international art and design school that provides fashion design and fashion business & marketing courses to Italian students and international students from around the world.
• Taught in Italian with English & Spanish interpretation, our quality courses include professional one-year master courses, one-year / semester programs, internship programs, summer courses, and short courses (including intensive options & private lessons available for students with limited time).
• Taught by experienced and dedicated faculty who are leaders in their respective fields, courses offered at Accademia Riaci also include Bag Making, Bag Design, Shoe Making, Shoe Design, Painting & Drawing, Graphic Design, Product Design, and Interior Design among many others.
Accademia RiaciStudent Testimonial: "The teachers are excellent, very knowledgeable, and very devoted. I had a great stay and learned a lot. My skills definitely grew and I will apply them in the future. I spent my free time in culture events in and around Florence."
- Svenne, Netherlands
European Cultural Academy - Art, Architecture & Design Courses
Courses / Programs
• Experience Venice, Italy and the Venice Biennale together with like-minded students from all over the world with immersive and creative art & design courses from the European Cultural Academy (ECA).
• The aim of the ECA is to enhance knowledge and advance your career in architecture, art, design, and other creative industries.
• Our participants come from all backgrounds and the course is open for anyone with an interest in arts, architecture and culture.
• For more than a decade, we have helped creative communities to increase visibility, build connections and make a lasting impact on their careers.
• You and your peers are immersed in an inspiring environment led by renowned faculty and industry experts. Gain new skills to create greater impact with your work immediately.
• Prominent professors in related fields ensure a solid academic component and will enable you to gain a wider perspective.
• Our faculty includes artists, designers, curators, gallerists, architects and scholars that will help you to build necessary skills and enable you to navigate through an opaque and very competitive industry.
Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses in summer, spring & fall - taught in English:
• Join for 1 week to focus on a particular topic
• Join for 2 weeks to cover wider field of subjects
• Join for 3 weeks for in-depth all-round experience and extra opportunities
Course Options: • Contemporary Art
• Contemporary Architecture - Opening Of The Architecture Biennale
• Contemporary Architecture
• Venice Architecture Biennale
• Design: The World Around Us
• 3-Day Venice Architecture Biennale Power Course
The Florence Art Studio offers custom-made, intensive art courses in drawing and painting for students of all levels and backgrounds in the heart of Florence city center.
Taught entirely in English, our intensive Art Program is divided into 6 separate modules covering drawing & painting skills, with each module serving as the foundation for the next. Alternatively, you can choose to take any module as a stand-alone course, from one week to a month or longer.
We help students achieve their goals in the most time-effective way possible through intensive individual training and one on one instruction.
Our students learn how to learn, be patient, disciplined, and objectively self-critical to transform every small obstacle or challenge into a rewarding lesson.
We seek students wishing to learn for self-improvement only. We do not offer academic credit, but we are affiliated with the British Institute of Florence, an accredited institution by the Tuscan government.
Student Testimonial: "I enjoyed learning how each artist accomplished their work while learning the history as well. I highly recommend this type of art education to anyone interested in becoming an artist or if you already are and want to hone your skills.” - Kelly Schlegel, Art Student, New Mexico, USA
Accademia Italiana is an International Fashion, Art and Design School with campuses in Rome and Florence. Our Rome campus is conveniently situated in the city centre, just a few steps away from the Trastevere train station. We provide a wide range of college education and short-term study options to students from Italy and around the world. You do not need to speak Italian in order to attend the Accademia Italiana.
Our study options in Rome include B.A. bachelor's degree courses, an advanced diploma program, liberal arts academic year / semester abroad programs, summer courses and Italian language & culture programs. Subject fields include fashion design, jewelry design, interior design, graphic design & visual communications, drawing and painting, and more. Bachelor’s degrees are awarded by the University of Wales, a leading UK university, presided over by HRH Charles, Prince of Wales.
The Rome campus of Accademia Italiana focuses on activities around the world of theatre, television and cinema, and important designers and personalities from this world are regularly invited to the school.