Accademia Italiana: Accademia Italiana is a leading international art and design school in Florence and Rome. We provide a range of college education and short-term courses in the fields of interior design, graphic design & visual communications, fashion design, jewelry design, photography, drawing and painting, and more.
The study options we offer include B.A. bachelor's degree courses, postgraduate diploma (masters) programs, year abroad / semester abroad programs, monthly courses, summer courses and Italian language & culture programs.
The two headquarters of the Accademia Italiana have been completely renovated and are furnished with all the latest equipment and laboratories for each specific discipline. The academic and professional level of the staff ensure the maximum value of the learning experience which the students enjoy in a climate of serenity and cordiality.
Our main headquarters are situated in Piazza Pitti, directly across from the Pitti Palace in Florence. Our students will be surrounded by some of the greatest works of art and architecture as our school is very close to the Uffizi Gallery, the Cathedral, Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria and all the other monuments of this magnificent Renaissance city. You will find artisan workshops in the surrounding streets as well as the boutiques and ateliers of the great Italian designers.
Rome: Located in a lively, commercial area near to the historic center of the Eternal City, the Accademia Italiana Rome campus is conveniently located just a few steps away from the Trastevere train station. Our modern facilities include computer laboratories, art studio, workshops for sewing and pattern design, classrooms with audio-visual equipment, reading room, as well as large multi-use spaces and an art gallery.
School / Office Address:Piazza de' Pitti, 15 - 50125
Photography school that offers comprehensive photography courses taught in Italian and English language - year-round, in the evenings and in summer.
We welcome international students from around the world, as well as students living in Italy. Our courses include fashion photography and private photography, and are suitable for all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
Accademia Italiana is an International Fashion, Art and Design School with campuses in Rome and Florence. Our Rome campus is conveniently situated in the city centre, just a few steps away from the Trastevere train station. We provide a wide range of college education and short-term study options to students from Italy and around the world. You do not need to speak Italian in order to attend the Accademia Italiana.
Our study options in Rome include B.A. bachelor's degree courses, an advanced diploma program, liberal arts academic year / semester abroad programs, summer courses and Italian language & culture programs. Subject fields include fashion design, jewelry design, interior design, graphic design & visual communications, drawing and painting, and more. Bachelor’s degrees are awarded by the University of Wales, a leading UK university, presided over by HRH Charles, Prince of Wales.
The Rome campus of Accademia Italiana focuses on activities around the world of theatre, television and cinema, and important designers and personalities from this world are regularly invited to the school.
Academic course of professional photography and multimedia
Academic course of video production
Academic course of web design
Academic course of graphic design
One-month (Modular) courses on photography: film and darkroom, digital, architectural, photojournalistic and documentary, commercial and still-life, fashion
Summer courses of photography, video making, graphic design
Short private courses (18 hours) on various subject matters
Italian language, art and culture
Cuisine and wine
• Situated in Copanello, just 5 minutes from the beautiful seaside town of Soverato in the Calabria region of Southern Italy, Italian Culinary Institute (formerly Italian Institute for Advanced Culinary and Pastry Arts) is one of Europe's finest chef training academies.
• Founded by Chef John Nocita, ICI presents Italy's most advanced culinary programs for professional chefs, pastry chefs, students, serious home cooks & epicureans. Courses (taught in English or Italian) include full immersion culinary, baking, pastry and gelato programs, with 1-week, 2-week, & 3-month study options available.
• Each of our culinary arts programs include quality hotel accommodation, meals with wine, course materials, culinary travel, market visits, and more!
Student Reviews: "Life changing experience. They approach all culinary endeavors paying due respect to the ingredients being used" - Mark, USA
"Studying at ICI was among the most amazing experiences of my life. I attended courses both as a student and was then invited to be an assistant to Chefs John and Nic. Not only did I get a Great Education but the setting overlooking the Ionian Sea was absolutely marvelous and breathtaking." - Charles, USA
"Attending ICI was the best investment I have ever made for my future. Not only did we learn everything about authentic regional Italian cuisine and become better industry professionals, I learned how to taste and trust my palate. Chef John is a true master and will always be a mentor to me." - Mike, USA
Professional Italian Cooking Courses / Chef Training (in English & Italian)
• Pastry, Desserts & Specialty Breads
• Artisan Italian Gelato: Ice Cream Making Technique & Production
• Artisan Italian Cheese Making
• Traditional Italian Charcuterie: Curing Meats, Sausage Making & Artisanal Salumi
• Foundation of Italian Regional Cuisine: Curing, Pickling & Sun-drying
• Advanced Mediterranean Cuisine
• Italian Culinary Exploration (Gourmet course)
European Cultural Academy - Art, Architecture & Design Courses
Courses / Programs
• Experience Venice, Italy and the Venice Biennale together with like-minded students from all over the world with immersive and creative art & design courses from the European Cultural Academy (ECA).
• The aim of the ECA is to enhance knowledge and advance your career in architecture, art, design, and other creative industries.
• Our participants come from all backgrounds and the course is open for anyone with an interest in arts, architecture and culture.
• For more than a decade, we have helped creative communities to increase visibility, build connections and make a lasting impact on their careers.
• You and your peers are immersed in an inspiring environment led by renowned faculty and industry experts. Gain new skills to create greater impact with your work immediately.
• Prominent professors in related fields ensure a solid academic component and will enable you to gain a wider perspective.
• Our faculty includes artists, designers, curators, gallerists, architects and scholars that will help you to build necessary skills and enable you to navigate through an opaque and very competitive industry.
Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses in summer, spring & fall - taught in English:
• Join for 1 week to focus on a particular topic
• Join for 2 weeks to cover wider field of subjects
• Join for 3 weeks for in-depth all-round experience and extra opportunities
Course Options: • Contemporary Art
• Contemporary Architecture - Opening Of The Architecture Biennale
• Contemporary Architecture
• Venice Architecture Biennale
• Design: The World Around Us
• 3-Day Venice Architecture Biennale Power Course
• Established in 1983, Accademia Riaci has been dedicated to providing students with exceptional cultural and educational experience abroad. The school is located in the historic city center of Florence, Italy, a few steps from the “Duomo” (Florence Cathedral).
• Our arts, crafts and design courses include professional Master programs, One-Year and Semester programs, Summer Intensive programs, and Short programs.
• ubjects offered include Shoe Making & Design, Leather Bag Making & Design, Jewelry Making & Design, Painting & Drawing, Restoration of Paintings, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Textile Design, Fashion Design & Business, Ceramics, Glass Art among others.
• All courses are taught with free English interpretation service.
• We welcome students from around the world. The diverse background of our students creates a rich multicultural community that promotes the exchange of ideas & viewpoints.
• The student-teacher ratio is kept small (max. 8 students) to value each student's originality and learning styles.
• We provide tailored, hands-on instruction & extensive career development along with training for effective presentation skills, and our graduates achieve professional goals in each field.
Student Review: "The teachers are excellent, very knowledgeable, and very devoted. I had a great stay and learned a lot. My skills definitely grew and I will apply them in the future." - Svenne