IED Florence: IED Florence is a design school offering courses in Fashion, Design, Visual Arts & Communication in both English and Italian. IED Florence, a venue of intercultural exchange and experience dedicated to innovation and contemporary works, is located inside the House of Creativity, the recently restored campus in the Renaissance cloister of Santa Maria Maggiore, just a few meters from Brunelleschi's Dome. Our courses are a perfect solution for students interested in a stimulating new experience in fashion and design.
Fashion, Design, Visual Arts & Communication Programs: Three Year Courses: Three-Year Courses are post-secondary school courses with obligatory attendance, designed for a limited number of students who want to take their talent and creativity and transform them into a profession
Courses include: - Fashion Communication - Interior Design - Product Design - Advertising Communication - Shoes and accessories design (taught in Italian)
Masters Programs: The courses are addressed to newly-graduated students and practising professionals. These advanced study program with flexible curricula are designed to cater for the increasing complexity of the labour market.
Courses include: - Fashion Events and PR - Graphic Design - Arts Management
Semester and One Year Programs: They are intensive programs held in English that allow students to spend a semester (Spring or Fall) or an academic year (“One Year” option) abroad in fashion and design programs in the Italian capitals of art and innovation.
Courses include: - Fashion Communication - New Media Communication - Fashion Events - Fashion Marketing - Fashion Communication and Marketing
Summer Courses: Our summer courses are a perfect solution for those who desire to combine their spare time during holidays with a stimulating new experience in fashion and design.
Courses include: - Fashion Events and PR - Italian Leather Design - Graphic Design and Portfolio
• Situated in Copanello, just 5 minutes from the beautiful seaside town of Soverato in the Calabria region of Southern Italy, Italian Culinary Institute (formerly Italian Institute for Advanced Culinary and Pastry Arts) is one of Europe's finest chef training academies.
• Founded by Chef John Nocita, ICI presents Italy's most advanced culinary programs for professional chefs, pastry chefs, students, serious home cooks & epicureans. Courses (taught in English or Italian) include full immersion culinary, baking, pastry and gelato programs, with 1-week, 2-week, & 3-month study options available.
• Each of our culinary arts programs include quality hotel accommodation, meals with wine, course materials, culinary travel, market visits, and more!
Student Reviews: "Life changing experience. They approach all culinary endeavors paying due respect to the ingredients being used" - Mark, USA
"Studying at ICI was among the most amazing experiences of my life. I attended courses both as a student and was then invited to be an assistant to Chefs John and Nic. Not only did I get a Great Education but the setting overlooking the Ionian Sea was absolutely marvelous and breathtaking." - Charles, USA
"Attending ICI was the best investment I have ever made for my future. Not only did we learn everything about authentic regional Italian cuisine and become better industry professionals, I learned how to taste and trust my palate. Chef John is a true master and will always be a mentor to me." - Mike, USA
Professional Italian Cooking Courses / Chef Training (in English & Italian)
• Pastry, Desserts & Specialty Breads
• Artisan Italian Gelato: Ice Cream Making Technique & Production
• Artisan Italian Cheese Making
• Traditional Italian Charcuterie: Curing Meats, Sausage Making & Artisanal Salumi
• Foundation of Italian Regional Cuisine: Curing, Pickling & Sun-drying
• Advanced Mediterranean Cuisine
• Italian Culinary Exploration (Gourmet course)
Founded in 1985 by Giò Carbone, Le Arti Orafe was the first Italian school dedicated to the study of contemporary jewellery, with its own original vision which has always favoured and promoted a learning process based on the acquisition of solid technical and professional skills combined with artistic research and design.
LAO invented, developed and perfected a creative and personalised method of learning, concentrating on innovation and research but without losing sight of the acquisition of the techniques and concepts particular to this creative sector.
LAO has contributed and is contributing in a defining manner to this constant evolution. LAO is a Training Agency accredited by the Tuscan Regional Authority and certified according to the ISO standards 9001, can offer recognised and financed courses in addition to participating in the main European programmes, and is unanimously recognised as one of the most prestigious European schools.
Accademia Europea di Firenze is an Italian language, culture, art and music school situated right in the heart of historic Florence in Tuscany, Italy. Our main objective is to offer high quality courses in every subject we teach, through fully qualified and highly trained instructors. Our art, music and culture courses can be taken on their own or combined with Italian language courses.
Our art courses will teach you to master the skills and techniques, while you perfect your personal style. Art courses include figure drawing; watercolor; oil painting; ceramics; sculpture and photography. Our music courses help you to perfect your music skills. They include elementary / advanced piano lessons; opera directing; vocal technique for lyrical singers among others.
We offer a range of Italian culture courses including art history; history of Italian theater; history of literature and many more. Italian cuisine and wine appreciation programs are also available and can include an internship in a Florence restaurant. We offer a rich program of cultural and recreational activities as well as Italian language courses.
• Located in the heart of the historic city center, The Florence Art Studio provides intensive art programs taught in English to international students and professionals from around the world. We offer short, customized courses that teach the fundamentals of drawing and painting from life.
• Choose to study for 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks or longer.
• Our programs can be divided into six discrete and sequentially progressive modules, each of which can be studied from one week to one month or longer. Alternatively, each module can be taken as a stand-alone course.
• The majority of our students are adult professionals of all backgrounds and levels, from complete beginner to advanced, who are passionate about Florence, the Renaissance, Painting & Drawing.
• Students work within a structured environment, under the guidance of an instructor who personally monitors their progress and development for three hours a day, and the remaining time is structured with other activity.
• Your drawing or painting program is intensively taught in an encouraging environment, with a great deal of personal attention given to each student, through intensive individual training and one on one lessons.
• Our studio is situated on Via Ghibellina, only a few steps from the main historic and artistic places of interest in the center of the city.
•"It was wonderful. Not only is the studio a magnificent space to work in, but also Gary is a brilliant instructor. I loved every moment of it." - Penny, UK
• Situated in the heart of Milan - Italy's fashion capital, Accademia del Lusso provides a range of fashion-related Masters programs, 3-year courses, intensive 1-year programs, summer professional courses, and short courses designed to train and prepare the fashion industry’s most sought-after professionals.
• Available to students from around the world, our courses are taught in English or Italian. Subjects include Fashion Design, Fashion Styling, Fashion Brand Management, and Interior Design among many others.
• Our comprehensive courses allow students to enter the job market as experienced and competent professionals with expert skills and knowledge.
• The Accademia del Lusso’s innovative educational approach comprises two closely interconnected areas of specialization: a technical-creative emphasis and a management emphasis.
• In order to improve the student-to-faculty ratio, the maximum class size is 12 made up of international students.
• Our school was founded with the intention of providing high-level training to motivated young people who plan to build a career in fashion as well as to industry professionals who seek to improve and update their skills.
Student Testimonial: "I really enjoyed the time I spent in Accademia del Lusso. The courses that I have attended have helped me to develop my knowledge of the fashion business and to open my mind and see things from a different point of view. The teachers too have been very good to me (with very little exceptions)."
Fondazione Studio Marangoni is a photography school in the heart of Florence, Italy which offers quality training for U.S. and international photographers and artists.
Our photography courses range from basic to advanced / professional, and include contact with the international contemporary photographic world.
Classes are held in English. Students learn techniques and approaches from renown international professionals while discovering the beauty of Florence, its art, architecture, history and, of course, its tasty food!
Studio Marangoni was founded in 1991 by Martino Marangoni as a photography school for American students.
Many of our graduates have gone on to become well-known professionals and artists both in Italy and abroad.