EEGP - European School for Advertising & Graphic Design: L'école européenne de graphisme publicitaire a été créée en 1991. La structure pédagogique et le programme sont spécialement conçus pour intégrer de manière rapidement opérationnelle les carrières du graphisme, de l'infographie et du multimédia.
Enseignement spécialisé Dessin académique - Illustration - Story-board - Créativité - Maquettes et PAO - Letterwork - typographie et fabrication - Infographie - Volume publicitaire : PLV, packaging - bureau d'étude - web design - conception de sites web - photo numérique.
Enseignement général appliqué Histoire de l'art - Expression orale - anglais (conversation et langage technique) - analyse publicitaire - communication - marketing - techniques de recherche d'emploi - bases juridiques sur le droit à l'image, les droits d'auteurs et la protection des œuvres...
Le HND in Graphic Design valide les compétences créatives et techniques acquises au cours des trois années du cursus à l’EEGP. Les diplômés peuvent soit intégrer le marché du travail en France où à l’étranger, soit continuer un cycle de spécialisation en université (Grande-Bretagne, Etats-Unis...).
BTS Communication visuelle Les étudiants préparent le BTS Communication visuelle en première et deuxième année et passent l’examen en fin de deuxième année. La troisième année est consacrée à l’obtention du HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA in GRAPHIC DESIGN (Edexcel international), spécialisation professionnelle en créativité et techniques d’expression numérique.
Courses: Higher National Diploma (HND) in Graphic Design; International Course ( Graphic Design, French as a foreign language, Art and advertising knowledges); Multimedia Course (Photoshop, Illustrator, QuarkXpress, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, Golive, InDesign, Autocad, 3Dsmax).
Gastro Academy at the French House Party, Carcassonne
Courses / Programs
• The Gastro Academy at The French House Party is a high-calibre residential French cookery school near the beautiful and historic city of Carcassonne, in the Languedoc-Roussillon area of South West France.
• Carcassonne is only 50 miles from Toulouse which has an international airport. Ryanair also fly directly to Carcassonne from the UK, Ireland, Belgium, and Paris Beauvais international airport.
• Gastro Academy provides all-inclusive cooking holidays for individuals and groups from around the world.
• Cookery classes, taught in English and French, are suitable for anyone passionate about food (from beginners to experienced cooks).
• Our culinary vacations combine superb accommodation, top-quality food, and award-winning Michelin-star French chefs as course tutors.
• We offer scheduled French cooking vacations through Spring, Summer and Autumn, and also tailor-make cookery holidays for groups of 6 or more food & wine enthusiasts, culinary students, hospitality professionals and seniors.
• Recommended in the book “The 100 Best Worldwide Vacations to Enrich Your Life”, French House Party offers superior residential learning courses at an 8-bedroomed house with swimming pool, tennis court and boules pitch.
Testimonial: "Twenty-one hours of French cooking lessons over the course of six days, given by two famous French chefs and voila: I am confident in having mastered the art of French cooking."
- Charlene Peters, examiner.com
• Calling students from France and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
• Discover the world of culinary arts with renowned chefs! Situated in Argenteuil near Paris, Ducasse Education is a leading culinary and pastry school, established by the world-famous chef Alain Ducasse.
• Ducasse Education provides intensive year-round and summer programs for French students, international students, beginner chefs, practicing cooks and continuing education for professional chefs.
• Taught in English or French, the intensive programs combine theory with a high rate of hands-on practice. In our professional culinary programs, students have the opportunity to take part in an internship in a French restaurant selected by Ducasse Education.
• Our programs cover all of the essential functional culinary skills. In addition, they provide in-depth knowledge of products, seasonal availability, nutritional value, preparation methods, health & safety aspects, and applicable technologies.
• Ducasse Education was founded by Alain Ducasse - the legendary award-winning chef, whose restaurants had a combined total of 21 Michelin stars in 2014.
• Culinary students and chefs have benefited from the highest level of instruction at Ducasse Education.
• We also have a training center in Yssingeaux, in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France.
Student Testimonial: "The small class size allowed for close interaction with chef instructors. We used the best products, and made interesting recipes. I found each day to be a unique and rewarding challenge." - Christian, USA
• Culinary Arts Diploma: 5-month skills-building + 3-month internship (taught in English & French)
• Superior Culinary Arts Diploma: 3-month skills-building + 3-month internship (taught in English)
• Bachelor Degree in Culinary Arts: 3-year program (in English & French, with two 5-month internships)
Pastry Arts Programs: • Bachelor Degree in French Pastry Arts (3 years)
• Pastry Arts / Superior Pastry Arts Program
• French Chocolate & Confectionery Arts
• French Bakery Arts
• French Pastry Campus (Summer & Spring)
Conveniently located in Central Paris (11th Arrondissement), Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture provides a range of year-round and summer art, drawing and painting courses to students from around the world.
Courses are taught in English and French for adults, art students, part-time artists, and children from beginner to advanced levels.
Mediums include drawing with colored pens & pencil/ ink, sketching with pencil, watercolor painting, acrylic painting, mixed media & oil painting.
We teach you how to make your own "travel sketchbooks", how to illustrate stories, how to develop painting and creative skills in a fun and pleasant way.
Subjects and themes include traditional French architecture, modern architecture, modern life, real life, still life, motion, imagination.
Some classes take place at the studio, while most are outdoor workshops taking place in different areas of the city each time.
Art Classes in Paris for Adults & Children: - For beginner to advanced level
- 4-hour workshops in Paris, throughout the year
- 3-hour workshops in-class and throughout Paris
- Regular 1-day "Drawing and Writing around Paris" workshops
- Private classes / Customized lessons for adults, professional artists, art students, families..
- Private classes at the Louvre (unavailable in July & August)
- Customized Classes for groups of 1-3 children
- Painting day-trips in Giverny (home of Claude Monet in northern France)
- Corporate / Team Building workshops
ESAFC (École Supérieure d’Art Françoise Conte) located in the lively Bastille area of Paris, France, is a fashion design school offering a 3 year diploma in Textile and Surface Design. The textile surface designer has an essential role in the world of fashion. They forecast fashion phenomena and define on-coming trends. They seek to obtain the fibers, materials, patterns and colours for the different fields of application. Throughout the course, students undertake a number of work placement internships which are an indispensable complement to their studies.
ESAFC is located in the Bastille, gare de Lyon, Faubourg Saint-Antoine neighbourhood, in the heart of a lively area of Paris, with nearby galleries and designer stores.
Subjects covered in the "Certificate of Textile and Surface Designer" (3-year diploma program):
- Drawing and plastic expression
- Live model sketching
- Painting study
- Textile design
- Fashion and home trend
- Computer-aided design
- Fashion and home accessories
- History of costume
Deepen your knowledge. Extend your reach. Welcome to the PASCA experience.
Welcome to the Pont-Aven School of Contemporary Art (PASCA), an international fine arts institution located in the historic artists' colony of Pont-Aven, in Brittany, France. Our 15-week semester programs and two advanced summer intensives are designed to encourage artistic expression, personal growth, and a broader understanding of the connection between human history and your life as an artist. In our program you’ll study, work, and travel to the art and cultural centers of Europe.
Join students from all over the world, and take part in a unique opportunity to develop advanced conceptual and cultural skills gleaned from living and working in an atmosphere of lively discourse, guided studio instruction and cultural immersion.