EEGP - European School for Advertising & Graphic Design: EEGP - European School for Advertising & Graphic Design is a private techical higher education school located in Angers, France. EEGP provides training in the fields of illustration, cartoon-strips, computer graphics, multimedia and animation. The minimum age to take the EEGP admission process is 17 years old. The equivalent to French baccalaureate is required for an entry at EEGP. Applicants must have special skills in drawing and arts and obviously they must show their strong interest. Foreign students are welcomed and are selected just the same way as the French student. Besides, they must be proficient enough in French to attend the course. Students who have previously been studying in the same subjects may be interviewed for a special entry in the 2nd year course.
- Angers, ville étudiante, artistique, et touristique.
- Angers - Paris : 1h 20 par le train. Angers Nantes : 30 minutes.
- L'Ecole est située en plein centre d'Angers, dans le même quartier que d'autres écoles supérieures (Université Catholique de l'Ouest, Ecole Supérieure d'Electronique, Ecole Supérieure d'Agriculture…).
- Nombreux logements étudiants dans ce quartier.
- Cités et restaurants universitaires à proximité.
- A 10 min de la gare à pied.
School / Office Address:132, Av. De Lattre de Tassigny
Conveniently located in Central Paris (11th Arrondissement), Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture provides a range of year-round and summer art, drawing and painting courses to students from around the world.
Courses are taught in English and French for adults, art students, part-time artists, and children from beginner to advanced levels.
Mediums include drawing with colored pens & pencil/ ink, sketching with pencil, watercolor painting, acrylic painting, mixed media & oil painting.
We teach you how to make your own "travel sketchbooks", how to illustrate stories, how to develop painting and creative skills in a fun and pleasant way.
Subjects and themes include traditional French architecture, modern architecture, modern life, real life, still life, motion, imagination.
Some classes take place at the studio, while most are outdoor workshops taking place in different areas of the city each time.
Art Classes in Paris for Adults & Children: - For beginner to advanced level
- 4-hour workshops in Paris, throughout the year
- 3-hour workshops in-class and throughout Paris
- Regular 1-day "Drawing and Writing around Paris" workshops
- Private classes / Customized lessons for adults, professional artists, art students, families..
- Private classes at the Louvre (unavailable in July & August)
- Customized Classes for groups of 1-3 children
- Painting day-trips in Giverny (home of Claude Monet in northern France)
- Corporate / Team Building workshops
• Discover the world of culinary arts with renowned chefs! Situated in Argenteuil near Paris, Ducasse Education is a leading culinary and pastry school, established by the world-famous chef Alain Ducasse.
• Ducasse Education provides intensive year-round and summer programs for French students, international students, beginner chefs, practicing cooks and continuing education for professional chefs.
• Taught in English or French, the intensive programs combine theory with a high rate of hands-on practice. In our professional culinary programs, students have the opportunity to take part in an internship in a French restaurant selected by Ducasse Education.
• Our programs cover all of the essential functional culinary skills. In addition, they provide in-depth knowledge of products, seasonal availability, nutritional value, preparation methods, health & safety aspects, and applicable technologies.
• Ducasse Education was founded by Alain Ducasse - the legendary award-winning chef, whose restaurants had a combined total of 21 Michelin stars in 2014.
• Culinary students and chefs have benefited from the highest level of instruction at Ducasse Education.
• We also have a training center in Yssingeaux, in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France.
Student Testimonial: "The small class size allowed for close interaction with chef instructors. We used the best products, and made interesting recipes. I found each day to be a unique and rewarding challenge." - Christian, USA
• Culinary Arts Diploma: 5-month skills-building + 3-month internship (taught in English & French)
• Superior Culinary Arts Diploma: 3-month skills-building + 3-month internship (taught in English)
• Bachelor Degree in Culinary Arts: 3-year program (in English & French, with two 5-month internships)
Pastry Arts Programs: • Bachelor Degree in French Pastry Arts (3 years)
• Pastry Arts / Superior Pastry Arts Program
• French Chocolate & Confectionery Arts
• French Bakery Arts
• French Pastry Campus (Summer & Spring)
Located in the centre of Paris with two other locations in Milan and London, we are a dedicated team at Istituto Marangoni University. Our mission is to prepare a new generation of creative leaders. Our programmes are specially designed for students who are keen and willing to learn advanced techniques in the fashion and design industry.
At Istituto Marangoni we offer sharply defined, fully immersed courses giving you advanced training in some of the most interesting fields of fashion and design. Exciting assigments include choosing the perfect location for an advertising campaign. You will be responsible for organising the fashion show, creating an image expressing the clothings moods and turning it into something unforgettable.
Basic, One-Year and Summer Courses in Fashion Design; Fashion Styling; Fashion Business; Interior Design; Master Programmes are also offered. Courses are taught in French and English with the options of Italian, Portuguese and Spanish for the Summer Courses. We have schools in Paris, Milan and London.
Fondée en 1949, L’École Fleuri-Delaporte est une école de stylisme qui est localisée sur le Rue de Cîteaux dans le 12e arrondissement de Paris. L'école est une membre du Collège de Paris et est une composante de l’offre de formation de l’ESAFC, Etablissement d’Enseignement Supérieur Technique Privé – Reconnu légalement ouvert auprès de l’Académie de Paris sous le numéro 075 4777K.
Notre méthode unique de construction de la silhouette a été mise au point en 1949, sa pérennité dans un domaine aussi sensible que celui de la mode illustre à elle seule les valeurs de sa pédagogie.
Les enseignants sont tous des professionnels en exercice dans la spécialité qu’ils enseignent ; les dernières tendances, la réalité du terrain, les évolutions techniques et professionnelles sont ainsi divulguées en temps réel.
ESAFC (École Supérieure d’Art Françoise Conte) located in the lively Bastille area of Paris, France, is a fashion design school offering a 3 year diploma in Textile and Surface Design. The textile surface designer has an essential role in the world of fashion. They forecast fashion phenomena and define on-coming trends. They seek to obtain the fibers, materials, patterns and colours for the different fields of application. Throughout the course, students undertake a number of work placement internships which are an indispensable complement to their studies.
ESAFC is located in the Bastille, gare de Lyon, Faubourg Saint-Antoine neighbourhood, in the heart of a lively area of Paris, with nearby galleries and designer stores.
Subjects covered in the "Certificate of Textile and Surface Designer" (3-year diploma program):
- Drawing and plastic expression
- Live model sketching
- Painting study
- Textile design
- Fashion and home trend
- Computer-aided design
- Fashion and home accessories
- History of costume
Deepen your knowledge. Extend your reach. Welcome to the PASCA experience.
Welcome to the Pont-Aven School of Contemporary Art (PASCA), an international fine arts institution located in the historic artists' colony of Pont-Aven, in Brittany, France. Our 15-week semester programs and two advanced summer intensives are designed to encourage artistic expression, personal growth, and a broader understanding of the connection between human history and your life as an artist. In our program you’ll study, work, and travel to the art and cultural centers of Europe.
Join students from all over the world, and take part in a unique opportunity to develop advanced conceptual and cultural skills gleaned from living and working in an atmosphere of lively discourse, guided studio instruction and cultural immersion.