EEGP - European School for Advertising & Graphic Design: EEGP - European School for Advertising & Graphic Design is a private techical higher education school located in Angers, France. EEGP provides training in the fields of illustration, cartoon-strips, computer graphics, multimedia and animation. The minimum age to take the EEGP admission process is 17 years old. The equivalent to French baccalaureate is required for an entry at EEGP. Applicants must have special skills in drawing and arts and obviously they must show their strong interest. Foreign students are welcomed and are selected just the same way as the French student. Besides, they must be proficient enough in French to attend the course. Students who have previously been studying in the same subjects may be interviewed for a special entry in the 2nd year course.
- Angers, ville étudiante, artistique, et touristique.
- Angers - Paris : 1h 20 par le train. Angers Nantes : 30 minutes.
- L'Ecole est située en plein centre d'Angers, dans le même quartier que d'autres écoles supérieures (Université Catholique de l'Ouest, Ecole Supérieure d'Electronique, Ecole Supérieure d'Agriculture…).
- Nombreux logements étudiants dans ce quartier.
- Cités et restaurants universitaires à proximité.
- A 10 min de la gare à pied.
School / Office Address:132, Av. De Lattre de Tassigny
Based in Montpellier, close to the Mediterranean coast in southern France, Studio M Academy is an international media & art school set up to welcome English-speaking students from around the world seeking to learn the arts in France. Studio M provides a wide range of professional Diplomas, Degrees and Short Courses in different artistic domains including Visual Communication, Film Directing, Sound Design, 3D Animation, and more.
Studio M offers not only French state qualifications (BAC Pro, BTS), but also international diplomas, Bachelors and Masters Degrees. Students can continue their studies internationally or pursue a career abroad. Studio M is a member of the European Federation of Schools. The languages and understanding of European culture is central to our ethos, ensuring our students are best prepared for the workplace.
Studio M has schools across France (in Lyon, Marseille, and Toulouse), and one in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, and have trained young people to become consummate professionals for more than 20 years. Passion allows each undergraduate to excel in their chosen field, and our school provides them with the tools and training so that they can attain their goals.
Diplomas, Degrees, and Short Courses in Media & Arts taught in English & French:
Course categories include:
- Visual Communication And Graphics
- 3D Animation
- Sound and Radio
- Bachelor of Arts - Multimedia
- Bachelor of Arts - Design
- Bachelor of Arts in 3D Animation
- Master of Arts - 3D Animation and Game Design
- Art Director in Design and Communication (Masters)
Are you searching for an interesting, alternative, and artistic thing to do in Paris with your friend, spouse, family or on your own?
If so, you might be very interested in the classes and workshops of Pauline Fraisse, an established French artist who provides drawing and painting lessons in Paris.
Available in summer and year-round, we offer our fun and educational art classes and workshops to adults, artists, art students and children from all over the world.
Taught in English and French, they are suitable for beginner to advanced levels, and can be customized to meet your needs.
Our art lessons give you an opportunity to see Paris through a different lens, and to discover places full of beauty and culture that might go unnoticed by those simply following a guide book, or taking a standard tour.
Our art studio is conveniently situated in the 11th arrondissement of Paris, a trendy and artistic neighborhood on the Right Bank (North Side) of the River Seine.
Easily accessible by public transport, our studio is close to the metro stations Parmentier (Métro Line 3), Goncourt (Line 11) and Oberkampf (serving Line 5 and Line 9).
Some of our art classes are held at the studio. However, most are outdoor workshops which take place in various areas of this vibrant city.
Student Testimonial: "Pauline is lovely and fresh and efficient. I learnt so much from her, in such a short time, and in such a fun and interesting way. I felt inspired for weeks in a row by what I learnt from her."
Art Classes / Workshops: For beginners to advanced level
- 4-hour workshops in Paris, throughout the year
- 3-hour workshops in-class & throughout Paris
- Private classes at the Louvre (unavailable in July & August)
- Regular 1-day "Drawing and Writing around Paris" workshops
- Corporate / Team Building workshops
- Private classes / Customized lessons for adults, professional artists, art students, families..
- Customized Classes for groups of 1-3 children
- Painting day-trips in Giverny (home of Claude Monet in northern France)
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy is a leading culinary institute with a state-of-the-art school in the South of France, and offers a range of culinary arts certificate & diploma programs to international students from around the world.
Our culinary programs are taught in English at a one star Michelin Level.
Located in Agde, a lively town in a beautiful Mediterranean seaside area in the Languedoc-Roussillon region, our courses include cooking and pastry hands-on classes, practical work experience (internships) and French language courses.
Students receive a French Gourmet Certificate or Diploma on completion of their program.
Our ultimate goal is that our students improve both their skills and knowledge of the food, beverage and gastronomy of the region and France, and the French language, but will also enjoy visiting the region, with its historic cities, varying and beautiful landscapes, and the most productive wine region in the world.
All of our teachers boast years of experience at prestigious, high-end Gastronomic Hotel-Restaurants.
Former students have come from the U.S., Canada, France, UK, Holland, Germany, Spain, Norway & many more. Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy also has a school in Miami, Florida.
Testimonial: "Since I went to France over 3 years ago...I have accomplished everything I expected from myself. Thank you for opening the school and giving me the opportunity to learn and embrace the south of France in such a fun way!"
Studio Escalier is an independent, private, studio art school and international arts colony, founded in 2001 by Timothy Stotz, Anthony Ryder and Nicole Michelle Tully. We offer intensive art courses to both French and international students in Argenton-Chateau (now Argenton-les-Vallées), a commune in the Deux-Sèvres department in the Poitou-Charentes region of Western France, and drawing programs in Montmartre (18th Arrondissement), Paris. Occasionally, we invite select visiting faculty to offer courses. All course lectures are delivered in English.
Our studio facilities and lectures in Paris, as well as our campus in Argenton-Chateau are not open to the general public. Personal interviews and telephone interviews are not a part of the admissions process. All enrollment and administration is done via the internet.
Our student body has represented 30 different countries, more than 25 major cities worldwide, as well as 35 US states. We enroll anywhere from 25 to 55 students annually, across all programs. The average student age in our intensive courses is 30 years (Approximately 3/4 are age 18-29 & 1/4 are age 30-65), and for our shorter drawing programs & special programs is 44 years.
* Paris Drawing Programs:
- December in Paris - Drawing Program 2011: 20 hours life-drawing and 9 daylight hours at the Louvre per week (3-week program)
- Winter at the Lourve 2012 (9-week Drawing Intensive)
• Are you searching for pastry chef training in Paris? Ducasse Education is a leading culinary and pastry arts school in France, run by the legendary, award-winning chef Alain Ducasse.
• Located in Argenteuil, near Paris, we provide intensive pastry chef training programs for international students, French students, practicing cooks, and professional chefs seeking to improve their pastry skills to enhance their career opportunities or as an enjoyable hobby.
• Combining theory with plenty of hands-on training, our Bachelor in Pastry Arts is taught in English or French by top-level instructors. Our shorter Pastry programs (2-7 months) are taught entirely in English.
• Our cooking courses cover not only the essential functional culinary skills, but also in-depth knowledge of a range of specialized topics.
• In addition to our Argenteuil school, we also have a training center in Yssingeaux, in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France.
Student Testimonial: "The small class size allowed for close interaction with chef instructors. We used the best products, and made interesting recipes. I found each day to be a unique and rewarding challenge"
- Christian, USA, Practicing Chef
• Are you searching for a creative course / activity holiday for adults in France? Located near the beautiful and historic city of Carcassonne in the Languedoc-Roussillon region of South West France, the French House Party provides residential, all-inclusive experience holidays for adults from around the world.
• Recommended in the National Geographic book “The 100 Best Worldwide Vacations to Enrich Your Life”, our residential summer courses for individuals, couples and groups include cooking, creative writing, and songwriting. Some of our scheduled cooking courses are also available in Spring and Autumn.
• For groups of 6 or more, we can also arrange tailor-made packages year-round. Additional programs for groups include bridge holidays, art and mixed media, books and drama, and digital film making.
• A range of corporate and team building breaks can also be provided.
• Carcassonne is situated only 50 miles from Toulouse with its international airport and approximately 390 miles from Paris.
• Ryanair also fly directly to Carcassonne from the UK, Ireland, Belgium, and Paris Beauvais international airport.
"Twenty-one hours of French cooking lessons over the course of six days, given by two famous French chefs and voila: I am confident in having mastered the art of French cooking."
- Charlene Peters, examiner.com
Summer Creative Courses
• Creative Writing: 6-day courses
• Songwriting Course: 4-day course
Residential Courses for Groups (6+ people)
• Digital Film Making
• Books & Drama
• Art & Mixed Media
• Golf & Gourmet
• Corporate & Team Building Breaks