Where to learn French in France: Evening French classes in Paris, weekend & week-long French language courses for adults, international students. French immersion programs & private French lessons for beginners to advanced level..
L'Atelier Des Langues, Paris: Centrally located in the 17th district of Paris, close to the magnificent area of Les Batignolles, between the Champs Elysées and Montmartre, L'Atelier Des Langues is a high quality French language school with classes consisting of a maximum of 6 students. We provide fully qualified and highly experienced teachers who are selected for their personal qualities: Group animation ability, friendliness, enthusiasm and instinctive comprehension of student's needs and problems. Modern, lively and efficient pedagogic methods focus on oral communication along with a wide choice of courses, class durations and lengths to provide you with a "tailor-made" formula.
We offer a wide range of French language courses and workshops for all levels from beginner to advanced including:
- Regular to Intensive French language classes
- Individual / Private French lessons
- Day / Evening and Weekend (Saturday) classes
- Conversational French language courses (focus on oral communication for quick improvement)
- French + Activities classes (combination of tailor-made French classes and selected activities)
- Business / Corporate French courses for professionals / executives
- Online French lessons
We also offer workshops that do not require continuous and regular attendance. Students with pronunciation or intonation difficulties might want to try the phonetics workshop.
Our theme-orientated workshops are a perfect complement to regular courses. Workshops last one hour. They are limited to 6 students and take place in a relaxed atmosphere, in a lounge around a drink. Personalized Service: We offer free individual advice, to help you optimize improvements and free access to the school's books and videos.
We also provide extra support such as help in finding the accommodation you want, optional extra-curricular activities, international parties and visits, to make your stay in Paris a comfortable and unique experience.
Are you searching for quality French lessons in Paris? Whether you wish to learn French or improve your current French language skills for personal or professional reasons, Paris Version à la Francaise may be the perfect option for you!
My name is Pascale Heuzé, and I am the founder of Paris Version à la Française, a registered French language training center that provides private French courses for personal or business needs.
With classes available year-round, I offer adult students (ages 18+) from around the world the opportunity to learn French in Paris with your own personal French language tutor!
I teach tourists, retirees, and professionals of all levels (beginner to advanced), from a wide range of backgrounds: managers, financial & banking professionals, diplomats, designers, photographers, teachers, journalists, culinary & hospitality professionals, engineers, architects, doctors & nurses.
Whether you come to Paris as a tourist or as a professional, your goals are the same: learn to speak French with confidence with a real French native teacher.
You can choose to take one-to-one French lessons or in a small group of 2 / 3 people. Classes are held at your tutor's training location in Vincennes (on the east side of Paris), at your home or office, or another place of your choice throughout Paris. Online lessons via Skype are also available.
You can learn at your own pace, and the content of each class can be customized to meet your specific needs and learning goals.
French Classes & French Immersion Programs for Adults Beginners to Advanced Students
- Private French lessons
- Small Group French classes (2/3 people)
- One-to-one French lessons for beginners
- Business French classes for professionals / executives
- Evening French classes
- Conversational French classes
- DELF / DALF / DFP/ TCF / TEF French language exam preparation
- Survival French crash course for tourists
- Summer French classes
- Online French lessons (Skype)
- Online French program for beginners
- French immersion programs in Paris for adults
High quality studies - learning of French language, culture, civilization and business French with campus accomodation on the seaboard of Cannes, in the South of France, on the French Riviera. Year round, the Collège International de Cannes provides a whole set of French language courses ranging from the Elementary levels to Proficiency. The teaching team of the Collège International is made up of 20 professors holding university teaching degrees. They are trained in the latest teaching techniques and share many years experience teaching French as a foreign language. The teachers have a very lively and efficient teaching approach using original methods and documents. The program is thoroughly established to guarantee continuity from one level to the next.
In the 10th arrondissement in the center of Paris, the Ecole Suisse Internationale is a high quality French language school offering a popular range of year-round French language courses for all levels. We welcome international students (over 16 years of age) from all around the world who want to improve their knowledge in French language and culture.
Our French language courses range in duration from for 1 week up to 6 months. The school size (family type) allows all students to progress according to their needs and objectives, for studies, work or leisure.
The Ecole Suisse Internationale is a higher education institute and non-profit making organization recognized by the Paris Education Authority. It is also an official center for professional exams for the Paris Chamber of Commerce (CCIP) and an active member of the association of language schools fle.fr.
The Ecole Suisse Internationale, located in Dijon (300 km south east of Paris), France, is a French Language school offering French Immersion Programs to teenagers (over 16 years old) & adults all year round. We offer a general program which will be refined according to specific objectives of each group. In this way, every course is organized compared to the number of participants, their financial means and their availability. Thanks to our capacity of adaptation, we present a service of quality and seriousness.
- French Homestay Programs in France for adults
- French with food and wine
- French Immersion Program
- Cultural activities
- DELF (Diploma in French language studies) preparation
- Official center for the Paris Chamber of Commerce (CCIP) exams
Our school established in Nice since 1990 and located in the very heart of Nice, is fully air-conditioned and offers the best possible conditions for learning French language - spacious classrooms, computer room with Internet connections and cafeteria. There is also a large central garden with a lovely welcoming atmosphere. Wide range of accommodations: French host-families, student residence, private studios.
Located in Southern Europe at the south eastern extremity of France, Nice is a privileged crossroads between the Alps, Provence, Corsica and Italy. The city occupies an exceptional natural site in the heart of the French Riviera. It stretches over a coastal plain open southward into the Mediterranean and bounded from East to West by a succession of wooded hills.
Along with your French course, our team of student activity co-ordinators warmly invite you to participate in visits and excursions organised each week.
It's first aim is to help you to discover one of the most beautiful Mediterranean cities. The team would also like you to make the most of the your free time so that you continue to learn French in an environment that is outside of the classroom.
• Situated in the heart of the seaside city of Cannes, on the French Riviera, PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES offers year-round and summer French courses for adults (individuals, university students, business professionals), teenagers (junior & high school students), families and children (from age 6+), and in different groups according to age and ability.
• Our course model focuses on student-oriented teaching, and the active participation of all students. Our French immersion programs provide our students with a pleasurable way of learning French while enjoying a memorable holiday in the South of France.
• We combine quality French classes with leisure and cultural activities, allowing each student to enjoy his/her French language holiday in Cannes.
• Students of all levels, from beginner to advanced, are welcome. All courses are taught by qualified and talented French native teachers in a friendly, engaging and interactive classroom environment.
• Our language school is located in a quaint early-19th century building. Within 100 meters, you will find the Provençal market, restaurants, post office, shops, cinemas, gardens, museums and the beach.
Review: “As an adult, I was looking for both a great holiday and a way to practice my French. My teacher seemed to know exactly how to tailor the classes to my needs.
The class was a perfect combination of classroom study and practical conversational French..I would recommend this school for a wonderful learning experience.”
- John, USA