L'Atelier Des Langues: Centrally located in Paris close to the magnificent area of Les Batignolles (17th District), L'Atelier Des Langues is a high quality French language school that provides private French classes and group classes consisting of a maximum of 6 students.
We provide fully qualified and highly experienced teachers who are selected for their personal qualities: Group animation ability, friendliness, enthusiasm and instinctive comprehension of student's needs and problems.
Are you searching for quality French lessons in Paris? Whether you wish to learn French or improve your current French language skills for personal or professional reasons, Paris Version à la Francaise may be the perfect option for you!
My name is Pascale Heuzé, and I am the founder of Paris Version à la Française, a registered French language training center that provides private French courses for personal or business needs.
With classes available year-round, I offer adult students (ages 18+) from around the world the opportunity to learn French in Paris with your own personal French language tutor!
I teach tourists, retirees, and professionals of all levels (beginner to advanced), from a wide range of backgrounds: managers, financial & banking professionals, diplomats, designers, photographers, teachers, journalists, culinary & hospitality professionals, engineers, architects, doctors & nurses.
Whether you come to Paris as a tourist or as a professional, your goals are the same: learn to speak French with confidence with a real French native teacher.
You can choose to take one-to-one French lessons or in a small group of 2 / 3 people. Classes are held at your tutor's training location in Vincennes (on the east side of Paris), at your home or office, or another place of your choice throughout Paris. Online lessons via Skype are also available.
You can learn at your own pace, and the content of each class can be customized to meet your specific needs and learning goals.
French Classes & French Immersion Programs for Adults Beginners to Advanced Students
- Private French lessons
- Small Group French classes (2/3 people)
- One-to-one French lessons for beginners
- Business French classes for professionals / executives
- Evening French classes
- Conversational French classes
- DELF / DALF / DFP/ TCF / TEF French language exam preparation
- Survival French crash course for tourists
- Summer French classes
- Online French lessons (Skype)
- Online French program for beginners
- French immersion programs in Paris for adults
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• France Langue & Culture is a French language school located in Saint Raphaël, on the beautiful French Riviera coast in the south of France, close to Nice and Cannes.
• We offer a wonderful way of learning French while enjoying a delightful holiday in France at very reasonable prices.
• We call this concept French Language Holidays and it basically comprises a morning language course leaving the remainder of the day for leisure and sports.
• The school offers a package that includes comfortable living accommodations, at most a short walk to the beach, and a Children's Club with real and playful tuiton classes and activities for the youngsters while the parents are in their classes. We also organize school excursions to fascinating and interesting places.
• Specializing in courses in the French language the school offers a full curriculum for individuals and families.
Student Testimonial: "The course was everything I expected and more...Written work was enjoyable and entertaining and the opportunity to speak French freely with the teachers and students, without embarrassment, was just what I wanted.
Staying with a French host was very enjoyable and necessitated, in my case, communication in French at all times as my hostess spoke no English...I would recommend the course to anyone needing to immerse themselves in French Language and Culture."
- Lindsay, UK
French Language Enrichment Programs for Adults & Children:
• Summer French Course for Adults
• Intensive French Course for Adults
• High Intensive French Course for Adults
• One-Week French Course for Adults (intermediate & advanced level only)
• 2-week Crash Courses for absolute beginners
• French Courses for families
• Group French Courses
• Private French lessons / One-to-one tutoring with teacher
• Spring / Winter French courses
• Seminar for French Language Teachers
• The Children's Club (Ages 6-12)
• Student French Course (Ages 13-17)
• Situated in the heart of the seaside city of Cannes, on the French Riviera, PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES offers year-round and summer French courses for adults (individuals, university students, business professionals), teenagers (junior & high school students), families and children (from age 6+), and in different groups according to age and ability.
• Our course model focuses on student-oriented teaching, and the active participation of all students. Our French immersion programs provide our students with a pleasurable way of learning French while enjoying a memorable holiday in the South of France.
• We combine quality French classes with leisure and cultural activities, allowing each student to enjoy his/her French language holiday in Cannes.
• Students of all levels, from beginner to advanced, are welcome. All courses are taught by qualified and talented French native teachers in a friendly, engaging and interactive classroom environment.
• Our language school is located in a quaint early-19th century building. Within 100 meters, you will find the Provençal market, restaurants, post office, shops, cinemas, gardens, museums and the beach.
Review: “As an adult, I was looking for both a great holiday and a way to practice my French. My teacher seemed to know exactly how to tailor the classes to my needs.
The class was a perfect combination of classroom study and practical conversational French..I would recommend this school for a wonderful learning experience.”
- John, USA
Verlaine Langue is a small, friendly and welcoming French language school located in the Paris neighbourhood of "La Butte aux Cailles" in the 13th district, which still has a traditional village atmosphere. We offer a wide range of French language courses for all levels. If you want an effective teaching method, personalized lessons, a warm, friendly atmosphere and, above all, to learn to speak French, then Verlaine Langue is for you. Unlike most other language schools, we offer French lessons to small groups (maximum 6 students).
Our teachers have advanced degrees in Linguistics from the Sorbonne University; they specialize in French as a foreign language and have extensive experience. They also know English and Spanish as their second languages. Our teachers are multi cultural enthusiasts, they enjoy sharing and engaging with different cultures.
We provide careful grouping of students based on individual language skills. Courses are very lively, with lots of student participation, and take place in an engaging and supportive environment.
- Semi-intensive 10 hours / week.
- Extensive (evenings) 1.5 hours / week.
- Working in small groups is intensive, and its effectiveness is further strengthened by doing 1.5 hours of daily homework.
- Maximum 6 students per class.
Our school established in Nice since 1990 and located in the very heart of Nice, is fully air-conditioned and offers the best possible conditions for learning French language - spacious classrooms, computer room with Internet connections and cafeteria. There is also a large central garden with a lovely welcoming atmosphere. Wide range of accommodations: French host-families, student residence, private studios.
Located in Southern Europe at the south eastern extremity of France, Nice is a privileged crossroads between the Alps, Provence, Corsica and Italy. The city occupies an exceptional natural site in the heart of the French Riviera. It stretches over a coastal plain open southward into the Mediterranean and bounded from East to West by a succession of wooded hills.
Along with your French course, our team of student activity co-ordinators warmly invite you to participate in visits and excursions organised each week.
It's first aim is to help you to discover one of the most beautiful Mediterranean cities. The team would also like you to make the most of the your free time so that you continue to learn French in an environment that is outside of the classroom.
EF Paris is a French language school offering French courses to students of all levels from beginner to advanced. Courses include intensive, basic, general French as well as exam preparation courses for the DELF / DALF exams. We have a strong academic reputation, offering Transition Year courses, Leaving Certificate revision and a range of French language exams.
Practice your French skills in the language lab or relax in the student lounge to write home about your experience abroad - our school has free WiFi Internet access! After class, you’re within easy walking distance to all this city has to offer. Or, venture beyond the school - the metro is just minutes away.
- Intensive French Course
- General French Course
- Basic French Course
- Examination Preparation: DELF and DALF
- Internship Program
- Academic Year Abroad Program and Master French Program
- Special Interest Class Examples: Business French, Drama, Grammar Workshop, French Wine and Cooking