L'Atelier Des Langues, Paris: Centrally located in Paris close to the magnificent area of Les Batignolles (17th district), L'Atelier Des Langues is a high quality French language school that provides private French lessons and group French classes consisting of a maximum of 6 students. We provide fully qualified and highly experienced teachers who are selected for their personal qualities: Group animation ability, friendliness, enthusiasm and instinctive comprehension of student's needs and problems.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
French Language Courses - Beginner to Advanced Levels: - General & Intensive French language classes
- Individual / Private French lessons
- Day / Evening and Weekend (Saturday) classes
- Conversational French language courses (focus on oral communication for quick improvement)
- French + Activities classes (combination of tailor-made French classes and selected activities)
- Business / Corporate French courses for professionals / executives
- Online French lessons
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in the famous Loire Valley, in the city of Angers in western France, Le Francais Face à Face offers one-to-one French language immersion programmes for people of all levels - beginner to advanced. Angers is situated in the Maine-et-Loire department and is approximately 300 km (190 miles) south-west of Paris.
Whether you wish to acquire the language for private or professional purposes, whether you are a total beginner or already at ease in the language, Le Francais Face à Face and our custom-made residential programmes help you push your knowledge further and gain confidence within a very short time.
Open all year round, we give you the opportunity to enjoy a 1, 2 or 3-week stay in France with a private teacher boosting your skills in French while you live the French way of life in a spacious and beautiful loft. Each of our private programmes is designed to meet your specific needs and provides you with fully personalised tuition.
Special Offer: Book for a second week and receive 10% off!
One-to-one residential French language programmes:
- One-to-one intensive French programme: 35 hours / 5 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one intensive French programme: 28 hours / 4 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one semi-intensive French programme: 35h / 5 days – suitable for all levels
- One-to-one intensive week-end: 18h / 2 days – suitable for intermediate or advanced levels
Contact us if you want another programme designed to suit your specific needs and requirements.
LSF Montpellier language school in the south of France is a leading language school that offers accredited French classes year-round to adults, international students, business professionals, university students, and juniors.
With many years' experience in teaching beginner to advanced level French in the cosmopolitan city of Montpellier, LSF specialises in language study programs, homestays with a French host family and cultural vacations which suit every student's needs. Discover French culture, experience the South of France, the Mediterranean Coast lifestyle, wine tasting, language learning, and everything France has to offer.
Our French language school is located in the heart of Montpellier's historical pedestrianised centre (about 5 minutes on foot from the train station) in a stunning 17th century townhouse. Close to this unique site, you will find many cafés, bars, restaurants, shops, cinemas, museums and gardens which will help you enjoy your French language stay in France to the full.
Student Testimonial: "As a qualified and experienced language teacher, I have to congratulate you on the quality of your course. I spent a month here, and had a wonderful time. I will certainly be back very, very soon! Your teachers are outstanding professionals and the excursions, cooking..." - Robina, Australia
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- General French courses
- Intensive French classes
- One-to-one / Private French lessons
- Business French for Professionals
- French courses for Groups (schools, universities, companies)
- French Proficiency Exam Preparation (DELF DALF, A Levels)
- International Baccalaureate (IB Diploma) preparation
- French for Au Pairs
- French and Cooking
- Homestay Program
- Internships; Work and Hotel Placements
- Summer French courses & camps for juniors
Learn French online using Skype! My name is Pascale Heuzé, and I run a registered French language training center called Paris Version à la Française.
A qualified and experienced French language teacher, I provide online French lessons to adult learners (ages 18+) from anywhere in the world.
Whether you are a complete beginner or at a more advanced level, I can tailor the content of each class to meet your specific needs and learning goals.
I can help business professionals with industry-specific vocabulary, tourists who are planning a trip to Paris with basic phrases that will make travel easier, or students wishing to achieve a high score on French language exams such as the DELF or DALF.
The main advantage of learning French online is convenience. Schedule your Skype classes for times that best suit you, and progress at your own pace.
In addition, I offer an audio software program called "On Y Va" that allows beginners to learn French on an Elearning platform.
Based in Vincennes next to Paris, we also offer private French lessons and immersion programs.
Student Testimonial "I am currently taking an online French course. The teacher makes it very interesting since she not only checks my language proficiency to revise what I might have forgotten, but puts herself into my intellectual and cultural level. This is what makes courses to be enjoyable and very interesting."
- Guillermina, Venezuela
- Private French lessons tailored to your requirements / interests
- Business French classes for professionals / executives
- French Refresher course
- Conversational French classes
- Weekend French classes via Skype
- DELF / DALF / DFP/ TCF / TEF French exam preparation
- Survival French crash course - ideal for tourists preparing to visit Paris
- French for travel / hospitality...
"On y va" - Online French classes for beginners
Self-training audio software French program for beginners online
• Situated in the heart of the seaside city of Cannes, on the French Riviera, PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES offers year-round and summer French courses for adults (individuals, university students, business professionals), teenagers (junior & high school students), families and children (from age 6+), and in different groups according to age and ability.
• Our course model focuses on student-oriented teaching, and the active participation of all students. Our French immersion programs provide our students with a pleasurable way of learning French while enjoying a memorable holiday in the South of France.
• We combine quality French classes with leisure and cultural activities, allowing each student to enjoy his/her French language holiday in Cannes.
• Students of all levels, from beginner to advanced, are welcome. All courses are taught by qualified and talented French native teachers in a friendly, engaging and interactive classroom environment.
• Our language school is located in a quaint early-19th century building. Within 100 meters, you will find the Provençal market, restaurants, post office, shops, cinemas, gardens, museums and the beach.
Review: “As an adult, I was looking for both a great holiday and a way to practice my French. My teacher seemed to know exactly how to tailor the classes to my needs.
The class was a perfect combination of classroom study and practical conversational French..I would recommend this school for a wonderful learning experience.”
- John, USA
The INSTITUT DE FRANÇAIS in Villefranche, on the French Riviera, offers a 2- to 4- week French immersion language course for professional adults and mature students who want to acquire rapidly fluency in French.
Founded in 1969, its aim is to develop a natural speaking ability by using a unique concept, the "Total Approach", which combines the most effective audio-visual methods with practice and real-life sessions in a "French-only" speaking environment.
olala! French courses in Chamonix. Françoise Rey-Franco is a French tutor in Chamonix in the Rhône-Alpes region in south-eastern France offering French courses to students from around the world. I offer "tête-à-tête" (intensive) and "face à face" (extensive) French classes. Both are totally "tailor-made" to your individual needs and requirements.
My aim is to help you to feel comfortable in French society. I teach students of all ages and levels - adults, teenagers or children. You can take private lessons or classes in very small groups. I want you to be as happy to learn as I am happy to teach. We work together as a team.
I never forget that the main goal of learning a new language is communication. I respect the recommandation of the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for languages) which describes what a learner, at each level, is supposed to be able to do in reading, listening, speaking and writing. Oral communication is a priority. It doesn't mean that we ignore the grammar!
So that you can be completely independent, I also offer a self-learning program on the Internet which means you can continue to learn and train anywhere, whenever you want.