L'Atelier Des Langues, Paris: Centrally located in Paris close to the magnificent area of Les Batignolles (17th district), L'Atelier Des Langues is a high quality French language school that provides private French lessons and group French classes consisting of a maximum of 6 students. We provide fully qualified and highly experienced teachers who are selected for their personal qualities: Group animation ability, friendliness, enthusiasm and instinctive comprehension of student's needs and problems.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
French Language Courses - Beginner to Advanced Levels: - General & Intensive French language classes
- Individual / Private French lessons
- Day / Evening and Weekend (Saturday) classes
- Conversational French language courses (focus on oral communication for quick improvement)
- French + Activities classes (combination of tailor-made French classes and selected activities)
- Business / Corporate French courses for professionals / executives
- Online French lessons
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy
Courses / Programs
Improve your French language skills and experience high-quality culinary arts career training with Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy in the south of France!
Gastronomicom is a leading culinary arts institute that offers certificate and diploma programs (taught in English) in French Cooking and French Pastry that may be combined with intensive French language lessons.
The objective of our French classes is to teach you to speak French as a professional language (kitchen, food & beverage, hospitality) as well as a general language for daily use (transports, shopping, tourism).
We also intend to introduce France to you and to impart to you something about French culture, French civilisation and the French “way of life”.
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy is located in a modern, unique campus in the lively town of Agde, next to the beautiful resort Cap d’Agde on the Mediterranean coast between Montpellier & Perpignan, and is conveniently close to Beziers Airport, and about 120 km from the Spanish border.
Agde is set in a wonderful landscape, with beautiful nearby beaches, palm-trees, excellent Mediterranean food and the most important vineyard in Europe. The climate is extremely pleasant year round.
Testimonial: "I learned an incredible amount about pastry cooking and improved my level of French, and it is my goal to wrap up that training with one more final month of classes there and an internship working in a pastry kitchen afterwards."
Culinary Certificate Programs
- French Cooking: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
- French Pastry: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
* 8-week & 12-week programs are combined with Intensive French lessons
* 12-week programs may also be combined with an optional 4-month internship (work experience placement) in a luxury Hotel-restaurant in France
- We also offer 1 and 2 year Culinary Diploma programs.
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• France Langue & Culture is a French language school located in Saint Raphaël, on the beautiful French Riviera coast in the south of France, close to Nice and Cannes.
• We offer a wonderful way of learning French while enjoying a delightful holiday in France at very reasonable prices.
• We call this concept French Language Holidays and it basically comprises a morning language course leaving the remainder of the day for leisure and sports.
• The school offers a package that includes comfortable living accommodations, at most a short walk to the beach, and a Children's Club with real and playful tuiton classes and activities for the youngsters while the parents are in their classes. We also organize school excursions to fascinating and interesting places.
• Specializing in courses in the French language the school offers a full curriculum for individuals and families.
Student Testimonial: "The course was everything I expected and more...Written work was enjoyable and entertaining and the opportunity to speak French freely with the teachers and students, without embarrassment, was just what I wanted.
Staying with a French host was very enjoyable and necessitated, in my case, communication in French at all times as my hostess spoke no English...I would recommend the course to anyone needing to immerse themselves in French Language and Culture."
- Lindsay, UK
French Language Enrichment Programs for Adults & Children:
• Summer French Course for Adults
• Intensive French Course for Adults
• High Intensive French Course for Adults
• One-Week French Course for Adults (intermediate & advanced level only)
• 2-week Crash Courses for absolute beginners
• French Courses for families
• Group French Courses
• Private French lessons / One-to-one tutoring with teacher
• Spring / Winter French courses
• Seminar for French Language Teachers
• The Children's Club (Ages 6-12)
• Student French Course (Ages 13-17)
Langue Onze in the heart of Paris, France, is a nonprofit language school offering French instruction with the most up-to-date teaching methods. We have been providing high-quality French classes for nearly 30 years, and are focused on oral comprehension and expression at affordable prices. Langue Onze students comprise a diverse international community. Class enrollment is limited to nine students and all course materials are custom-made and included in the price.
Langue Onze is located at 10, rue Gambey, in the heart of Paris, France. The closest metro stations are: Parmentier (line 3), Oberkampf (line 5 or 9), and Republique (line 3, 5, 8, 9 or 11).
Come and study and practise French for 50 hours per week and stay at the beautiful Château Correnson situated in Saint-Geniès-de-Comolas a village in the Rhône Valley,
at the crossroads between Provence and Languedoc. Nearby are Avignon (airport, TGV train station, 20 minutes away by car), Châteauneuf-du-Pape (10 minutes), Nîmes (40 minutes) all of which are known for their festivals, Roman vestiges or vineyards.
The property is surrounded with stone walls and also comprises a vineyard outside the walls. A local wine grower makes our own wine (Côtes du Rhône and Lirac appelation).
Our original method and our programmes meet your needs. Our philosophy of teaching : to make the communication a pleasure for all the students who trust in us and to associate the French language with a human positive experience. We know that the French learning constitutes for you an enormous personal investment for you. We would like to express you all our admiration and respect.
Our predecessor transformed the château into a hotel-restaurant. Before 1989, it used to be a wine estate. The rectangular courtyard, with a fountain, a well and a fish pond, is surrounded by distinct buildings.
Residential French courses for adults
Study and practise French 50 hours per week and and more…
The courses are organised from 9h to 17h30 = 30 hours per week
*The teaching, systematic, depends on your requirements.
*The Monday morning test is basis of the studying contents.
*The groups size differs from 2 to 4 students.
French Classes for Adults:
- Beginner to advanced levels
- General French classes
- Intensive General French
- Business French
- Customized / A la Carte French lessons
- French language workshops
- Evening French courses
- Extensive General French
- Oral French classes
- DELF / DALF Exam preparation workshops
- Extensive French through Theater
Bonjour! My name is Pascale Heuzé, and I am the founder of Paris Version à la Française, a registered French language training center. I provide private French courses for adults, tourists, professionals & business clients.
With classes available year-round, I offer students (ages 18+) from around the world the opportunity to learn French in Paris with your own personal French language tutor!
I teach tourists, retirees, and professionals of all levels (beginner to advanced), from a wide range of backgrounds: managers, financial & banking professionals, diplomats, designers, photographers, teachers, journalists, culinary & hospitality professionals, engineers, architects, doctors & nurses.
Whether you come to Paris as a tourist or as a professional, your goals are the same: learn to speak French with confidence with a real French native teacher.
You can choose to take one-to-one French lessons or in a small group of 2 / 3 people. Classes are held at your tutor's office in Vincennes, at your home or workplace, or location of your choice throughout Paris. Online lessons via Skype are available.
You can learn at your own pace, and the class content is customized to meet your specific needs & learning goals.
Student Testimonial: "It has been my pleasure to study with Pascale during my months in Paris. I found her to be a careful and patient instructor. She carefully considered my personal objectives and designed a curriculum for me that was well suited to my needs." - Elliott, USA
French Classes & French Immersion Programs for Adults
- Private French lessons- beginner to advanced
- Small Group French classes
- One-to-one French lessons for beginners
- Evening French classes
- Business French
- French Refresher course
- Conversational French classes
- DELF / DALF / DFP/ TCF / TEF French language exam preparation
- Survival French crash course
- Summer French classes
- Online French lessons via Skype
- Self-training audio software French program for beginners online
- French immersion program in Paris
- Immersion tours in Eastern France