Galway-Mayo Institute Of Technology: Situated on the west coast of Ireland, Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology (GMIT) offers programmes from Higher Certificate to Masters Degree level, under delegated authority from the Higher Education & Training Awards Council, the statutory body which oversees third level education outside the university sector in Ireland. Winner of the 2004 'Sunday Times' Institute of the Year award, GMIT currently has over 5,000 full-time and nearly 4,000 part-time students spread over its five campuses in Galway city, Castlebar, Letterfrack and Mountbellew.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
There are five Schools in the Institute, Science, Engineering, Hotel and Catering Studies, Humanities and Business Studies offering over 100 programmes. GMIT is keen to further develop the international character of the Institute and welcome enquiries from prospective students. Annual fee + registration charge is €9,500. Two student villages very close to the college. Minimum budget to live in Galway for a week is €150. Galway is a student friendly city with 15,000 students in a city of 65,000.
Courses / Programs:
Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Hotel & Catering Management -4 years; Bachelor of Business in Hotel & Catering Management -3 years; Bachelor of Business in Tourism and Services Marketing -3 years.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
As a college of the National University of Ireland, Shannon College offers two degree routes to an international business and hotel management career. Train for an international business and hotel management career with Shannon College and enjoy the challenges of a degree course that enables you to travel and work while you study. The College believes that practical business experience is an integral part of management training. Equally important are the development of product knowledge, information technology skills and foreign language fluency.
Courses: BBS - Bachelor of Business Studies Degree in International Hotel Management, BComm - Bachelor of Commerce Degree with NUI Diploma in International Hotel Management Degree, Foundation English Language Programme
Grafton College of Management Sciences is one of the utmost providers of undergraduate, postgraduate, professional education amongst the private educators in Ireland. Our courses are organised in consultation with international institutions to cover most of the popular fields in today's industry. The end result is courses that are of direct relevance to their field and of a high quality. We provide external educational programmes/courses from the University of London to both our local and international applicants who seek distance learning from Ireland while studying in their own countries. We are also affiliated with the American World University and work together with numerous Bachelor, Master degrees.
Bachelor (BBA) & Master (MBA) in Business Administration, Diploma in Business Administration, Advanced Diploma BA, Diploma in Business Information Systems, Advanced Diploma in Information Systems, Certificate in Business Administration
School Of Business, Waterford Institute Of Technology
Courses / Programs
Waterford Institute of Technology (WIT) is a university-level institution in the South-East of Ireland with over 10,000 students and almost 1000 staff. WIT offers tuition and research programs in many areas up to doctoral level. Over the last 30 years the Business School at WIT has earned its reputation through teaching excellence, the delivery of innovative values-led programmes, and ultimately through the recognition earned by our alumni in almost every walk of life. At the heart of the dynamic and exciting South-East region of Ireland, the School is a unique learning community, attracting outstanding students nationally and internationally. While we like to think they are attracted to our ethos of education through interaction, small class sizes, and diversity of learning methods, it may well be the special quality of life that our students enjoy; a vibrant campus with significant residential population, the ancient and cosmopolitan city of Waterford and the great outdoors of mountains and sea that lie just beyond the edge of the city.
Bachelor of Arts in Accounting; General and Corporate Administration; Marketing; International Business; Business Information Systems; Financial Services, Bachelor of Science in Retail Management, Bachelor of Business, Higher Certificate in Business Studies
• For students from Ireland & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
Export-Edge Business College in Dublin, Ireland are specialists in international trade finance, consultancy and training. Export-Edge Ltd have delivered international training of the highest caliber. Export Edge Business College are accredited / recognised by the Irish Department of Education, Irish Training Authority, Institute of International Trade in Ireland, Irish Institute of Credit Management, UK Institute of Export & British Chambers of Commerce and other accrediting authorities.
IBAT College Dublin, established in 2004, is one of Ireland’s fastest growing private education providers. IBAT College has a global reputation for high-quality education and student care. Situated in Temple Bar, Dublin City Centre, and Swords, north country Dublin, the two campus buildings offer state-of-the-art facilities in an safe and friendly community.
The benefits of studying at IBAT College include: small classes offering personal attention to each student and the highest quality education at fair prices. All courses are internationally recognised and are on the Internationalisation Register, meaning they are suitable for student visa purposes.
- MBA - Masters of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Degree
- Bachelor Degree (Hons) in International Business, Marketing or Information Systems
- Degree in Applied Accounting (ACCA)
- Certificate in Business
- Higher Certificate in Business
- FETAC Level 5 - Tourism Course - 1 year
- ICM - Diploma in Marketing, Advertising and PR - 1 year