International College of Technology, Dublin:
International College of Technology (ICOT) is a vibrant, modern college in the heart of Dublin City, Ireland. We offer a range of undergraduate degree, diploma and certificate courses in the fields of Business Management, IT, Accounting and Hospitality. We also offer English language (ESL) training.
Associate degree, advanced diploma, diploma & certificate courses in:
- Business Administration
- Marketing, Advertising & Public Relations
- Business Information Systems
- Travel, Tourism and Hospitality
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Studies
- Commercial Management
- Information Communication Technology
- Practical ICT Skills
- Certificate in ESOL International
The International College of Technology is accreditated by the following awarding bodies:
- ABE (Association of Business Executive): The Association of Business Executives (ABE) is a professional membership body and an examination board.
- EDI (Education Development international): EDI is an accredited Awarding Body and leading international education company with a wide range of products and services including vocational and professional qualifications both within the UK and internationally.
- LCCI (London Chamber of Commerce and Industry): LCCI International Qualifications from EDI are among the best recognised and most highly regarded business-related qualifications in the world.
- IPASS (Irish Payroll Association): The Irish Payroll Association (IPASS) is Ireland 's premier provider of Payroll Training, PAYE Training, PRSI Training, VAT Training, qualifications and consultancy services and is the only representative body for payroll professionals in Ireland.
- ICM (Institute of Commercial Management): The Institute is the leading professional body for Commercial and Business Development Managers.
ICOT’s central location in Dublin city centre allows students to benefit from the widest variety of accommodation, restaurants, cinemas, museums, art galleries, theatres, places of worship, shops, sports clubs and nightclubs. Temple Bar for instance, famously one of the most vibrant areas in Dublin and features many popular restaurants and pubs, is just walking distance from the college.
Dublin is at the heart of Ireland’s transport system and so is the perfect base from which to explore all the country has to offer every weekend or over the term holidays. For people who prefer outdoor activities such as hill walking, horse riding, surfing, wind surfing and sailing, they can hop on a bus or train and quickly get to other parts of the country where such facilities are readily available.
Temporary accommodation is available for international students. Accommodation lists can also be provided if required. Our student care team will help our students to find suitable accommodation around Dublin City.
Email: Contact Us
Specific Contact Pages: - Accounting & Finance
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 28 Westmoreland Street, Dublin, Ireland|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.