Scuola Tricolore, Genoa:
Learn Italian in Italy with Scuola Tricolore! We are an accredited Italian language school in Genoa on the north-west Mediterranean coast of Italy and in the middle of the Italian Riviera, close to Portofino and San Remo. In the scenic centre of Genoa, just a short walk from the seafront, our school occupies a beautifully restored historic building. You’ll learn Italian in large, bright classrooms with native, qualified, native Italian-speaking teachers who love their work. Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).Genoa - a beautiful and historic location:
Genoa or 'Gen
ova' in Italian with its people and cuisine offers a marvellous mix of the many cultures that have built this lovely old port city. Along with this rich cultural history, Genoa has the largest medieval city centre in Europe, which recently has been included in the UNESCO World Heritage list of protected areas.
Genoa Airport is well connected by the major airlines to cities such as London, Paris, Zurich, Frankfurt, Munich, and there are daily flight connections to all the major Italian locations - Rome, Milan, Venice, Naples, Sardinia, Sicily etc. Genoa offers an affordable cost of living and a very mild climate all year round.
Italian Courses / Programs (offered year-round):
- Standard Italian course (20 hours a week)
- Intensive Italian course (30 hours a week)
- Long-term Italian course (From 12 weeks up to a year at a discounted price)
- Group & individual exam preparation for CELI, CILS, CIC and PLIDA exams
- Evening group course organised twice a week for 4, 8, 12 or 16 weeks
- Pesto & Cioccolato: Standard group course (20 hrs. a week) in two different cities in Italy - Genoa and Turin (2, 4 or 6 weeks)
- Mixed courses: a combination of standard group course (20) and individual classes- Italiano Cucinando: 20 hours group course and 2 cooking classes a week
- Italiano Conversando: 20 hours group course with 2 hours conversation group class in real life situations
- Individual courses / Private Italian lessons that can be customised according to each student's interest or professional background, such as Italian for law, business, medicine and tourism.
- Special Italian crash courses
- University exam preparation
We cover all levels (from level A1 to C2) and all courses are available throughout the year from one week up to a year. Long-term courses are offered at discounted rates. Our classes have a maximum size of 10 students, thus our teacher can give the right attention to all our students. The school is an official exam centre for the University for Foreigners in Siena (CILS certification).