Contact Page - Study English in Malta
English Village – MALTA:
English Village – MALTA organise English language courses combined with homestay accommodation with a network of families on the islands of Malta and Gozo (part of Malta) in the Mediterranean Sea. We also organise English courses with homestay in the UK.Email: Contact us belowA member country of the European Union
(EU), Malta is situated approximately 93 km south of Italy. English is one of the two official languages of Malta (the other being Maltese). This makes Malta ideal for those wanting to learn English in a highly-popular tourist destination, especially as part of a wonderful holiday experience.
English Language Courses / Homestay Programs
We offer English courses to suit all budgets and levels, to students of all ages from around the world. We can accommodate individual students or small groups.
• One-to-one intensive English course for adults (private lessons)
• Small-group General English course for adults (2 - 16 students)
• English language exam preparation for BULATS, IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL and GMAT
• Business / Medical English courses
• Specialised English courses e.g preparing for a particular presentation or job interview
• English courses for children / teenagers under 18 years old
• We can arrange courses in Italian, German or other languages which may be combined with English courses or taken separately
• We also offer online English lessons on Skype in general English & business English taught by our experienced, well-qualified English teachers
UK Homestay Programs:
English Village also organises English language courses combined with homestay accommodation in the UK.
We work with a network of families in Sussex on the south-east coast of England, Devon & Cornwall on the south-west coast, and Oxford in the heart of England. Most of our homestay families live only an hour or two from London with all its attractions.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2018-06-26 were from:
London, UK & England;