Institute for Language and Communication Studies, ILCS: ILCS Arabic Language School (Centre de Langues de ILCS) is located in Rabat, the capital of Morocco, which is a beautiful city on the Atlantic Ocean and the Bouregreg River. The center of Rabat is within a 15-minute walk from the beach. The climate of Rabat is a moderate one, with long periods of sunny days and mild winters.
Courses / Programs:
The Language Center of ILCS offers:
- Language Communication courses in: Moroccan Arabic (Darija); Modern Standard Arabic
- Languages for Business: Administrative Arabic; Business Arabic; Communication Skills in Arabic
Arabic Language & Cultural Immersion Program in Marrakech
Courses / Programs
Spend your Holiday in Marrakech and take part in cultural significant activities. You will take part in Modern Standard Arabic lessons which will give you the opportunity to learn common phrases in the Arabic language, visit museums and historical sites. This program enables you to get a real inside view on the Moroccan culture.
Arabic Language & Cultural Immersion Program in Marrakech - Our program offers the chance to experience Moroccan culture, see historic sites throughout the country, meet people from all over the world and most importantly, make a difference in the lives of the local community.
The Language House is a cross cultural program that offers Arabic language holidays and Arabic immersion programs for adults and teenagers in Marrakesh and Rabat, Morocco. Students can choose between Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) or Colloquial Moroccan Arabic (CMA). Our program caters to all language levels. The standard program is three hours a day / 15 hours per week. All of our instructors have university degrees in the teaching of MSA and CMA Arabic. The Language House homestay immersion program is available at any time of year and is suitable for all ages starting at 16 years old as well as any language level (beginner to advanced). Our programs are ideal for individuals, business, travel or examination revision purposes. All tutors are fully-qualified teachers and native speakers, experienced in teaching their mother tongue as a foreign language.
Come and learn Arabic in the heart of Morocco ! Dar Loughat is a professional language institution providing intensive Arabic courses and cross-cultural education to international students. As an institution, we strive for excellence in an environment where faculty, staff and students are valued and respected. Ideally located in the center of downtown Tetouan, Morocco, which has been declared a World Cultural Heritage by UNESCO, we offer our students the best of Morocco. While studying Arabic in Tetouan, students can enjoy the city’s excellent beaches, its evergreen Rif Mountains and its five-century-old Medina.
ABC Languages, San Francisco CA & Online Arabic Classes in USA
Courses / Programs
• Are you searching for quality Arabic classes in San Francisco? A leading provider of foreign language classes, ABC Languages offers group Arabic classes and private Arabic tutoring for adults, business professionals & executives, college students, kids and teens.
• Conveniently located in the Financial District of Downtown San Francisco, we teach students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced.
• Our experienced and professional Arabic tutors can also deliver private lessons in your home or office, with day, evening and weekend classes available.
• Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) is the focus of our group classes, allowing you to use your language skills in any Arabic-speaking country.
• However, if you want to learn a particular dialect, such as Moroccan or Lebanese, you can take private lessons.
• Our native Arabic instructors know how to make lessons lively and interactive, while encouraging students to engage in conversation, role-play and other language activities. This means you learn Arabic for authentic use in the real world.
• We also teach Arabic at our school in Menlo Park (serving Silicon Valley and Peninsula region of San Francisco Bay Area, including Palo Alto, San Jose and Sunnyvale).
Student Review: "The entire experience was seamless, the quality of teaching very professional and quite immersive in nature, and the small class environment provided the support and motivation I needed to keep going."
Arabic Language Programs: Total beginner to advanced level
• Group Arabic classes for adults (Evening classes)
• Weekend Arabic classes (Intensive classes)
• Private Arabic lessons at our school or your home/office
• Arabic conversation classes
• Corporate Arabic language training onsite for business professionals & organizations
• Arabic classes for kids & teens
• Skype / Online Arabic lessons..
Other Foreign Languages: • English; French: Spanish; Italian; German; Russian; Portuguese; Japanese; Mandarin Chinese; Arabic; Korean; and Farsi
• Are you interested in quality group or private Arabic language lessons in the Chicagoland area?
• Situated in the heart of Downtown Chicago, Language Loop provides a range of Arabic classes for basic beginner to advanced level adults. Study at our Downtown school location, or in the comfort of your own home or chosen location.
• Our courses are different from those of high schools, colleges or other language institutions. Language learning packages are created with your needs in mind!
• In addition to our group and private Arabic lessons, we also provide tutoring in Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Farsi, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, and more.
Student Review: "Language Loop offers the widest depth and breadth of languages of any adult language school in the Chicago area. They are the kindest and most accommodating of businesses of any kind that you will meet." - Rona
Arabic language for foreign students is an Arabic language school in Marrakech, Morocco, North Africa. We offer short or long term language courses and total cultural immersion. Students can choose between Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) or Colloquial Moroccan Arabic (CMA) with courses available year-round. Studying in Morocco, in the country a language is spoken is the most effective way to learn Arabic language. In addition to our Arabic language program for adults, we offer junior summer language camps & programs for teenagers.
Our brand new building provides comfortable classrooms, a computer lab with free internet access as well as the opportunity for interaction with local Moroccans who study English. Our program caters to all language levels. The standard program is three hours a day/15 hours per week. For more intensive hours, please contact us. All of our instructors are university degreed in the teaching of MSA and CMA Arabic. Our schools are well equipped, our teachers are well trained and experienced, and our lessons have a small number of students. With this, we ensure you will receive very effective Arabic language training with individual attention to meet your needs.
- Modern Standard Arabic (MSA)
- Moroccan Colloquial Arabic
- Arabic language and cultural immersion program
- Language and volunteer program
- Junior summer language camps
- Arabic programs for teenagers