Study Dutch in Netherlands: Dutch courses in The Hague language schools. Dutch courses for foreigners, intensive Dutch lessons with private tutor, evening Dutch classes in The Hague for adults. Den Haag cursus Nederlands voor anderstaligen - leren voor beginners, volwassenen, buitenlanders.
The Direct Dutch Institute, founded in 1985, is situated near the centre of The Hague, a few minutes away from Laan van NOI station. Direct Dutch provides effective courses for foreigners who wish to acquire an active command of Dutch while staying in the Netherlands.
We use the direct method, which means that we try to speak Dutch as much as possible during the lessons. (Since some aspects of the grammar will be explained in English, it is important that participants of beginners courses have a basic knowledge of English).
You might like to get to know the Dutch better, the people and their culture; perhaps you have Dutch relatives or have to live in the Netherlands for a few years; you may need Dutch for business reasons, or wish to take part in Dutch social life; or maybe you just have linguistic or historical interests, and simply like Holland, Belgium and their people. Whatever the reason, learning Dutch will make you an insider rather than an outsider in these countries.
The Hague on the North Sea coast, with a population of 0.5 million, is the third-largest city in the Netherlands after Amsterdam and Rotterdam, and is the seat of Dutch government.
Testimonial: "As a student of Direct Dutch I feel that I have made excellent progress in my learning of the Dutch language..I’ve made many friends while attending class. I cannot wait to come back to do another session and to see all of my friends at Direct Dutch."
• The BSN Language Centre is part of The British School in The Netherlands and offers Dutch and English courses to the international community of The Hague and surrounding cities.
• Located on Holland's west coast, less than one hour from Amsterdam and 30 minutes from Rotterdam, we provide beginner to advanced level Dutch language classes to students from around the globe.
• We have great experience of teaching international students with zero knowledge of Dutch to people who wish to take the NT2 (Dutch as a second language) exam with the Dutch Government.
• We pride ourselves on delivering high quality courses taught by native speaking teachers in a modern yet welcoming environment close to the centre of The Hague.
• We have a programme of daytime and evening courses for adults at all levels (0-A1 Beginners to B2 Upper-Intermediate on the Common European Framework). Courses include Courses include General and Intensive Dutch, Conversation classes, Dutch Exam Prep (NT2), Private language lessons, and Online Dutch classes.
• Our centre offers a truly international experience. BSN Language Centre attracts 1,500 students from all over the world every year. All of our teachers are native speakers.
Student Review: "I am so pleased that I made the effort to take a Dutch course when I arrived here. The BSN Language Centre has been brilliant, not only did I pick up the language but I made new friends at the same time too."
- BSN Language Centre student
Located in the centre of The Hague, ABC Dutch Language School provides Dutch classes for students from around the world from beginner to advanced level. We offer group Dutch classes and private Dutch tutoring as well as NT2 State exam preparation courses. Whether you want to learn Dutch from scratch, or improve your current Dutch language skills and performance, we have a class to suit you!
Our Dutch lessons are lively and full of interaction, helping you to make fast progress. Speaking, listening, reading and writing are fully integrated in a carefully structured program. You will receive a certificate at the end of your course. Our teachers are native, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and friendly. We keep our class sizes small (2-8 students) so you can be guaranteed personal attention from your teacher.
Kickstart School is a Dutch language school in The Hague, centrally located at Laan Copes van Cattenburch 86 in a beautiful 19th century building with spacious classrooms. We provide Dutch language & English language courses to students and business professionals from around the world at all levels - from total beginners to advanced.
"Good value for your money"
"Small classes and a very nice atmosphere."
"Each lesson was valuable in exposing us to the Dutch life and language."
Our Dutch language courses usually take 24 hours to complete, spread over 4 – 14 weeks. At the end of the course, you receive a Certificate of Attendance if you have attended at least 80% of the program. We also offer private Dutch lessons and corporate Dutch language training.
In all Kickstart courses, except for the exam courses, the emphasis placed is on verbal communication during the lesson. Writing can be part of the home work. In the exam courses, we also spend lesson time on writing. Listening exercises are an integral part of all lessons.
The ideal / maximum group size is 8 for day groups, and between 8 to 10 students for evening groups. For Au Pair groups, we take 10-12 students.