Amity Language Institute: Located conveniently in Midtown Manhattan, on the southwest corner of Lexington Avenue and 40th Street only one-minute's walk from Grand Central Station in the heart of New York City, Amity Language Institute provides language and study courses for both adults and children. Courses are carefully planned to give students the ability to make practical use of the language. All subjects deal with real life situations and students are encouraged to express themselves through various activities.
For children: English as a Second Language, French, TFI preparation, TOEFL preparation and Japanese lessons. For adults: English as a Second Language, TOEIC preparation, TOEFL preparation, TFI preparation, French classes, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Italian classes.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Learn English in the USA or Canada and live with your English language teacher! American Language Programs (ALP) offers English language homestay programs which allow students to combine homestay accommodation in the home of their teacher with private English lessons.
• Whether you are a total beginner or have an advanced level of English, your English classes will be designed to meet your individual needs.
• We teach students from around the world between the ages of 12 - 80. You can choose to stay from one week or up to three months and longer stays can also be arranged.
• The emphasis of our program is that students have the opportunity to practice using English. Your teacher and homestay host is a highly qualified teacher usually with many years of training & experience and one or more academic degrees from well-known colleges or universities.
We offer ESL Homestay Programs in:
• Boston, Massachusetts
• New York City, NY / New Jersey
• Honolulu, Hawaii
• Phoenix, Arizona
• Los Angeles & San Francisco, California
• Orlando, Kissimmee, Miami, Palm Beach & Boca Raton, Florida
• Vancouver, BC in Canada
Student Testimonial: "I stayed three times with my family. Living with a family and having several hours of classes each day is a 10 (10 being top!). It's a wonderful way to improve one's English painlessly and discover the "real American life."
- Benedicte, France
• Our Standard Homestay Program
• Business English & Specialized Vocabulary
• Deluxe / 4-Star Program
• Public Speaking / Business English Instruction
• TOEFL, GRE, GED, LLM Exam Preparation
• University Application / Registration
• Corporate / Workplace English classes
• Private English lessons
• English language pronunciation, including grammar, vocabulary, and accent reduction...
• From city centers to college campuses, New York to Los Angeles, choose from 18 first-class English schools across the U.S. with Kaplan International.
• Whatever your current English language skills, we can provide you with the right course in the right location to meet your needs.
• Join the many thousands of students who have already benefited from our experience in international education and commitment to quality, and begin you journey to personal, academic and career success with Kaplan International.
• Our English language schools offer a comprehensive range of English courses, exam preparation courses, practical business English and accommodation options for students of all language levels to boost their professional and academic careers.
• With more than 40 language schools in eight countries, Kaplan International, world leader in English education, has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967. • Our language schools in the USA are accredited by ACCET and are members of TESOL and NAFSA.
School locations include: • New York, Los Angeles, San Diego, Berkeley, San Francisco, Miami (Florida), Boston, Chicago (Illinois), Seattle, Portland (Oregon), Washington DC, Philadelphia PA, and more
Student Review: ”I have a lot of new friends. They have different traditions and cultures, it’s really interesting. I feel more confident, I felt happy here at Kaplan.” - Julia
Quality English Language Courses:
• Vacation English courses
• General English (including Academic Year/Semester options)
• Intensive English (including Academic Year/Semester options)
• 'Best of America' Academic Year program
• TOEFL and Academic English
• Business English for professionals
• Summer English camps for teens & juniors (San Diego)
College / Graduate Exam Preparation Programs: • Cambridge exam preparation (FCE, CAE, CPE)
• GMAT test preparation
• GRE exam preparation
• Located in beautiful Santa Barbara on California's Pacific Coast (2 hours west of Los Angeles), NSL Mondial offers a variety of English programs and support services to local and international students.
• Our Intensive and Semi-intensive English programs are taught by experienced professionals, and last from 1-24 weeks.
• Our English language courses for adults are taught at 10 levels - from complete beginner through to advanced. You will be tested on arrival, and placed into the class that matches your current level.
• We keep our class sizes small. This guarantees that you receive the personalized attention you need to quickly improve your English language skills.
• Enjoy learning English in a sunny and friendly small city where you will quickly feel at home!
• Founded in 1985, New York Language Center (NYLC) is an English language school with four locations in one of the most dynamic cities in the world - in Upper West Side Manhattan, Midtown Manhattan, Jackson Heights in Queens, and The Bronx.
• NYLC has established itself as one of the largest and most respected English language schools in the New York area. We provide unparalleled English language instruction to students from around the world of all levels - beginner, intermediate & advanced.
• We offer intensive English, TOEFL exam preparation and Business English classes designed to fit your individual needs. We have classes on weekday mornings, afternoons, evenings & weekends, depending on the location.
• F1 visa / I-20 students are accepted at New York Language Center in any Intensive Language Program of English.
• NYLC - Midtown, Upper West Side & Jackson Heights are accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA).
• Whether you live in New York or are visiting from abroad, our affordable and convenient courses make NYLC the ideal choice for your language education. Our teachers are all dedicated ESL teaching professionals.
Student Review: "Definitely, I couldn’t have chosen any better option than NYLC for my English studies. It's not just for the fun time you can have there. It's for the people you meet there. NYLC combine a great study methods with a patient and committed team of teachers who become your friends." - Samuel, Venezuela
English Classes in NYC For beginner to advanced level. Courses vary by location.
• Intensive English Program (ILP)
• Semi-intensive ESL program
• TOEFL preparation
• Private English lessons
• Weekend English course on Saturdays
• Part-time ESL programs (day & evening classes)
• Everyday English program
• Business English classes
• Explore New York City - An ESL writing course
• ESL programs for small groups of 10-15 juniors / teenagers from educational tour agents.
• ESL programs for individual juniors / teenagers accompanied by a guardian in NY.
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Southern States University is the most affordable accredited university in the U.S. With campuses in desirable locations in Southern California, we provide intensive English language programs and TOEFL Exam Preparation to students from around the world.
Established in 1983, SSU has two campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and one campus in Newport Beach (just south of Irvine CA, 45 minutes from Downtown Los Angeles). As well as our English courses, we also provide Business Administration Degree programs (BBA and MBA) for local and international students.
SSU can customize a program for our non native-speaking English students that includes Degree program classes plus intensive English study to adequately prepare you to succeed with your Degree studies.
SSU's mission is to offer competitive and professionally-recognized academic degree and certificate programs, to serve a culturally diverse student community, and to facilitate international awareness amongst our students.
• Calling international students! As an alternative to San Antonio, would you consider studying English in Austin, just 90 miles north-east of San Antonio?
• Austin is a great and beautiful location for international students to experience life and culture in Texas and the USA.
• We offer small-sized classes designed to help every type of learner to succeed.
• The ACES ESL Program achievement scale is directly aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
• Our team of experienced teachers and administrators work with you to help you succeed in achieving your English language learn objectives.
• For U.S. College / University Bound Students: Our Partner Universities in USA include
- Tennessee Tech University
- University of Houston-Victoria
- Texas Wesleyan University
Student Review: • “It was the greatest experience of English learning I’ve ever had. The instructors’ patience, kindness and professional skills benefited me so much. I am very lucky to be a student at ACES and I am looking forward to coming back in the future.”
ESL Programs in Austin:
- Full-time English course for international students on an F1 visa. With 5 levels of proficiency: Beginner (A1), Elementary (A2), Intermediate (B1), Upper Intermediate (B2), Advanced (C1).
- Part-time English classes two days per week.
- TOEFL Test preparation course (3-weeks long and may be taken as an evening course or in the mornings).
- University Pathway: ACES helps eligible students obtain a conditional admission letter to one of our Partner Universities in USA.