Business Schools in USA, UK Management Colleges, Study Abroad Portugal MBA Programs, Europe MBA, Universidade de Gestão de Lisboa, Licenciaturas, Mestrados, Pós-graduações e Doutoramentos nas Áreas de Economia e Gestão
EGP - Escola De Gestao Do Porto: EGP (Escola de Gestão do Porto), the Porto School of Management, is a college of the University of Porto: a Business School dedicated to post graduate studies in management and executive education. Currently, the EGP's reference products are the MBA and the Executive MBA program in addition to other Masters programmes (Masters in Logistics and Masters in Applied Quantitative Methods for Management). The factor that marks these programmes out is the fact that they are taught in a Business School environment. Besides these programmes involving a full academic year, the EGP also runs short and medium term top management programmes and in-company training programmes.
MBA - Master in Business Administration, Executive MBA, MLOG - Masters in Logistics, MQG - Masters in Applied Quantitative Methods for Management
EGP means its teachers. They must have scientific and technical knowledge, professional experience of the subjects they teach, and the ability to communicate. So they must have knowledge based on demonstrable and constantly updated experience.
EGP means its students who are as important as the teachers. They must have knowledge, experience, wide-ranging prior academic background and career paths, willpower, availability and capacity for work.
EGP means the companies which support us and with whom we have very close contacts. Brought together as AEGP (Association for the Porto Management School), they have a decisive influence on the strategic direction of the school.
Faculdade de Economia da Universidade Nova de Lisboa
Courses / Programs
Founded in 1978, the Faculdade de Economia of the Universidade Nova de Lisboa leads Portugal in teaching and research in the areas of Economics and Business Administration. The success of the School can be easily traced to some of its distinctive features, namely: quality of research, internationalization, student advising, and customized - though demanding - curricula.
The EQUIS certification, awarded by the European Foundation for Management Development, guarantees the School's quality in teaching, research, internationalization and relations with the corporate world. In 2005 the excellence of our MBA program was once more internationally recognized, when it achieved the AMBA accreditation, awarded by the Association of MBAs.
2007 saw NOVA nominated the Portuguese representative of CEMS – The Global Alliance in Management Education. CEMS is a strategic alliance of leading business schools and multinational companies. NOVA is the only school in Portugal to be able to offer the CEMS MIM – 2nd in the Financial Times 3-year ranking, 1st for combined international results.
Undergraduate Degree in Economics, Undergraduate Degree in Management; Graduate Programs: PhD in Economics, PhD in Finance, PhD in Management; Full-time or Part-time TheLisbonMBA, Executive Education (Formação para Executivos).
More than 50% of the undergraduate courses, and all of those in the Masters, PhD and MBA Programs, are taught in English.
• For students from France & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
• Located in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain, Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited language school that also offers a range of work experience / internship placements in the hospitality, business, and culinary arts industries.
• We provide you with an immersive option for learning Spanish and living within a new culture. We have a range of different work experience / job placement posts in the hotel and catering sectors as well as in the business / corporate world.
• Internships take place in locations all over Spain, including Bilbao, Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Malaga, Granada among others.
• Getting to know a different culture, reinforcing your knowledge of other languages, and gaining key hospitality and business management skills for your specialist sector are all good reasons to seize this fantastic opportunity to gain an unique experience.
Student Testimonial: "My experience with Instituto Hemingway was really wonderful. They found me the job I wanted in Barcelona (Spain), in a flexible and professional manner." - Phillip, USA
The Lisbon MBA is a partnership between the two top business schools in Portugal, Católica-Lisbon and Nova SBE. Created in 2007 as part of a program of expansion and internationalisation of higher education in Portugal, the Lisbon MBA includes a 2-year part-time MBA and an 1-year full-time International MBA, in partnership with MIT’s prestigious Sloan School of Management. Our MBA programs are taught entirely in English. The Lisbon MBA provides a platform where talented, ambitious and high-flying students from all over the world may meet and engage in active learning, interacting with top notch faculty.
The Lisbon MBA aims to prepare future leaders to make the difference and to be a reference brand among the quality international MBAs, being recognized by its innovative spirit and by its holistic approach in the advanced management education arena.
Both of our MBA programs offer an innovative curriculum that is a bridge between academia and the corporate world. It is a curriculum that stimulates rigorous analysis, the use of emotional intelligence skills, socially responsible behavior and hands-on learning. We also ensure strong ties with the corporate world.
Established in 1973, EU Business School is a triple-accredited, international business school in Barcelona, Spain, with further campuses in Switzerland and Munich, Germany.
EU Business School in Barcelona offers management, business & finance programs taught entirely in English at Business Foundation, Bachelor Degree (BBA/BA/BS), Masters & MBA levels, as well as online-based courses.
Dual Qualification study options include:
• BA (Hons) in International Business awarded by University of Derby, UK
• MBA from the University of Roehampton, London UK
• MSc in International Management from the University of Roehampton, London UK
• Masters Programs in Business
In addition to small, dynamic and innovative classes, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting the best of both North American and European academic curricula.
Our pragmatic approach to experiential business education is proven to effectively prepare students for leadership positions in business. All programs are taught by highly-qualified faculty members with vast experience.
Barcelona is a booming business center as well as a cultural capital. It's unique location, between the beach and the mountains, endows the city with an impressive charm!
Student Testimonial: "At EU I found intellectually stimulating discussions, classmates from various compelling backgrounds, networking opportunities and, most importantly, relevant, up-to-date, courses that bridge business theory with practice."
- Gerard, Ireland
The ISEG School of Economics and Management (Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestão) is part of the Technical University of Lisbon (Universidade Técnica de Lisboa UTL). ISEG's origins date back to 1759 and contributes to the modernisation and development of Portugal by training future economists and managers. The objectives of this school include the promotion of education, culture, research and consulting, as well as nurturing exchange and co-operation at both national and international levels.
There are currently 3000 undergraduate students enrolled in the degrees of Economics, Business, Finance, and Applied Mathematics for Economics and Management. In addition ISEG offers a wide variety of graduate programmes in Economics and Management; 900 students are currently enrolled in Masters and PhD degree courses.
Undergraduate Degree, Post-graduate Degree, Master Degree, Doctorate Degree courses. As most lectures are given in Portuguese; a reasonable knowledge of the language is essential. However, language competence is not an entrance requirement. There are different Portuguese language courses in Lisbon for which you may apply. In recent years ISEG has provided students with a Portuguese language course, which was given on the school premises.