Business Schools in USA, UK Management Colleges, Study Abroad Portugal MBA Programs, Europe MBA, Universidade de Gestão de Lisboa, Licenciaturas, Mestrados, Pós-graduações e Doutoramentos nas Áreas de Economia e Gestão
EGP - Escola De Gestao Do Porto: EGP (Escola de Gestão do Porto), the Porto School of Management, is a college of the University of Porto: a Business School dedicated to post graduate studies in management and executive education. Currently, the EGP's reference products are the MBA and the Executive MBA program in addition to other Masters programmes (Masters in Logistics and Masters in Applied Quantitative Methods for Management). The factor that marks these programmes out is the fact that they are taught in a Business School environment. Besides these programmes involving a full academic year, the EGP also runs short and medium term top management programmes and in-company training programmes.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Courses: MLOG - Masters in Logistics, MQG - Masters in Applied Quantitative Methods for Management, MBA - Master in Business Administration, Executive MBA
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The Lisbon MBA is a partnership between the two top business schools in Portugal, Católica-Lisbon and Nova SBE. Created in 2007 as part of a program of expansion and internationalisation of higher education in Portugal, the Lisbon MBA includes a 2-year part-time MBA and an 1-year full-time International MBA, in partnership with MIT’s prestigious Sloan School of Management. Our MBA programs are taught entirely in English. The Lisbon MBA provides a platform where talented, ambitious and high-flying students from all over the world may meet and engage in active learning, interacting with top notch faculty.
The Lisbon MBA aims to prepare future leaders to make the difference and to be a reference brand among the quality international MBAs, being recognized by its innovative spirit and by its holistic approach in the advanced management education arena.
Both of our MBA programs offer an innovative curriculum that is a bridge between academia and the corporate world. It is a curriculum that stimulates rigorous analysis, the use of emotional intelligence skills, socially responsible behavior and hands-on learning. We also ensure strong ties with the corporate world.
The University of Salamanca provides a Business Program for students of Business, International Relations or Economics from around the world who wish to study in Salamanca for one academic semester.
All subjects are taught in English, apart from Spanish classes which aim to teach you language skills needed for professional purposes.
You must choose at least three subjects per semester, with each subject having a total of 45 hours.
In addition to your three chosen subjects, you can take other subjects from the Personalized Student Learning Plan (PCI) or the Modular Program provided that the schedules of those subjects are in accordance with the Business Program dates.
Business Program - Academic Semester in Salamanca:
Choose at least three subjects per semester
- International Finance
- International Marketing
- International Business
- Business Ethics
- Economics / Political Science. European Union.
- E-Commerce & Social Media Marketing
- Current Spain
- Spanish for Professional Purposes / Espanol con Fines Profesionales
The ISEG School of Economics and Management (Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestão) is part of the Technical University of Lisbon (Universidade Técnica de Lisboa UTL). ISEG's origins date back to 1759 and contributes to the modernisation and development of Portugal by training future economists and managers. The objectives of this school include the promotion of education, culture, research and consulting, as well as nurturing exchange and co-operation at both national and international levels.
There are currently 3000 undergraduate students enrolled in the degrees of Economics, Business, Finance, and Applied Mathematics for Economics and Management. In addition ISEG offers a wide variety of graduate programmes in Economics and Management; 900 students are currently enrolled in Masters and PhD degree courses.
Undergraduate Degree, Post-graduate Degree, Master Degree, Doctorate Degree courses. As most lectures are given in Portuguese; a reasonable knowledge of the language is essential. However, language competence is not an entrance requirement. There are different Portuguese language courses in Lisbon for which you may apply. In recent years ISEG has provided students with a Portuguese language course, which was given on the school premises.
• Enhance your business and management-related skills with a Diploma or Degree program from Schellhammer Business School (SBS).
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English, to students from around the globe.
• All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
• Study for an internationally-recognized and accredited MBA Degree in the heart of Barcelona, one of Europe's most vibrant, beautiful cities!
• EU Business School provides a wide range of Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree programs on-site and online, taught in English, to students from Spain and around the world.
• Our MBA specialties include International Business, Entrepreneurship, International Marketing, HR Management, and more. The 11 MBA programs available at our Barcelona campus are accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM).
• Our 100+ nationality average gives students a truly multicultural learning environment and excellent networking opportunities. All courses are taught by highly-qualified faculty members with a wealth of practical experience in their fields.
• Our pragmatic approach to experiential business education, with emphasis on the case-study method, is proven to effectively prepare students for leadership positions in the modern business world.
Student Review: "I graduated from EU after completing my management degree there. I immediately applied my MBA to my subsequent career that has taken in banking, industry, service and retail.
The global networking opportunities and the international environment at EU has served me well by allowing me to work efficiently with people from all around the world."
- Pedro, Portugal
Graduate / MBA Degree Programs:
Accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM)
• International Business
• Communication & Public Relations
• International Marketing
• Global Banking & Finance
• Leisure & Tourism Management
• Sports Management
• HR Management
• Design Management
Dual Qualifications On Campus:
• MBA - University of Roehampton, London
Other MBA Study Options:
• Online MBA (9 specializations)
Located in Lyon, in east-central France, EMLYON Business School, created in 1872, stands out among the few business schools worldwide awarded three international accreditations (AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA) and was ranked #10 in the Top 75 European Business Schools (FT December 2010).
Choosing to study at EMLYON Business School is choosing to study in a resolutely international environment, fully connected to today’s business world.