English colleges in Vancouver, BC: ESL school in Canada, English courses for adults. TOEFL, IELTS exam preparation, homestay programs. Study design abroad, fine arts courses, music lessons, graphic design, fashion design programs, computer programming diploma. Escuela de inglés en Vancouver.
Pera College, Vancouver: Pera College, located in Vancouver, BC, Canada, is an International College offering ESL, TOEFL, IELTS & Business English Programs along with various certificate & diploma programs in fine arts & computers. Pera College is a pioneer in developing education programs for more than 25 years. Our mission is to provide maximum service to our students in reaching their academic goals. At Pera College, we provide an enriching environment where students can study and work towards their academic and career dreams in a wide variety of programs of choice.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Studying in ESL programs designed by Pera College in Canada would immediately put you in a multicultural and spectacular “laboratory” for learning English. You will be immersed in the Canadian culture while you improve your language abilities 'round the clock. Amazing activities and social events in the school and the city itself provide opportunities to enjoy and learn in the real world. Pera College provides top-quality ESL instruction. All of our friendly teachers are qualified, experienced and passionate about teaching. We select them for their professional ability and personal qualities. All Pera College ESL teachers have TESL Certificates or Diplomas recognized by TESL Canada (or equivalent).
Courses / Programs: English Language Programs:
- TOEFL & IELTS
- Business English
• Learn English in Canada with NSL Mondial! Conveniently located in the heart of Vancouver BC, our school provides quality English language courses to adult and junior international students from around the world.
• Our full-time and part-time English classes for adults are taught at 7 levels - from complete beginner to advanced. In addition, we offer IELTS & Cambridge CAE exam preparation courses.
• We ensure that our class sizes are kept small so that you get the individual attention that you need. There is an average of 12 students per class, and a maximum of 15.
• All of our English teachers are university graduates, and qualified to teach English as a second language.
• NSL Mondial also provides an English language camp for teenagers and young adults (ages 13-21). This 3-week program combines English classes with fun activities and trips.
• A paradise for outdoor and nature-loving people, Vancouver enjoys a mild climate and proximity to the Pacific Ocean and the Coast Mountains.
• Providing many opportunities year-round to discover its natural beauty, Vancouver is also alive with cultural events, dining, and festivals to suit everyone's taste.
• Our English school is near the world-famous Stanley Park and some of the city's finest beaches. In addition, it is close to museums, art galleries, shopping, live theatre, and concerts.
English Language Classes for Adults For beginner to advanced students
• Intensive English program
• Full-time General English program
• Part-time English program
• IELTS exam preparation course
• Cambridge CAE exam preparation course
• Business English classes for professionals / executives
• University Pathway Program (UPP)
• English + Internship
• English + Paid Job
• Homestay program / live with a Canadian family
Summer English Language Camp
• 3-week program for young learners ages 13 to 21
Study English in beautiful Vancouver, Canada at International House Vancouver (IHV)!
We provide quality English language courses to international students (adults, teenagers, and children) from around the world. Taught by highly qualified and experienced professionals, our accredited programs are truly unique in the flexibility that we offer to our students.
In addition to our English courses for beginners to advanced learners, we offer ESL teacher training programs.
The school is accredited by the International House World Organisation and Languages Canada, both quality organizations assuring that their members adhere to the highest standards in teaching English as a foreign language.
Our wide range of ESL programs includes General English, IELTS & TOEFL test preparation, university pathway program, Business English classes, private English lessons, working holiday programs, and junior programs for children and teenagers.
With its scenic views, mild climate and friendly people Vancouver is consistently ranked as one of the top places to live in the world.
It offers outstanding outdoor adventures and while the city itself, located at sea-level, is known for temperate climate, the surrounding mountains are covered in snow making it perfect for winter sports and breath taking views.
Student Testimonial: "It`s the perfect place to learn English! Definitely the best school in Vancouver!!!"
• General English (beginner to upper advanced levels)
• Elective English courses
• Exam Preparation for IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, PET, FCE, CAE & CPE
• Business English
• Private & semi-private tutoring
• University Pathway Program / English for Academic Purposes
• Programs for Working Holiday Visa Holders
• Junior Summer & Winter Programs
• Programs for adults 50+
• Homestudy Program (Live and study in your teacher’s home)
• TESL Certificate & CELTA English Teacher Training...
River Echo Language School is located on Wakefield Bay in the heart of the Gatineau Hills, just 25 minutes north of Ottawa. We are a small school (max. 20 Students) offering intensive and (inter-)active language training in small groups. Most of our students are mature and active individuals who like the outdoors and seek active communication with the local residents. The area is ideal for both winter and summer activities, yet Canada's capital city Ottawa is only 20 minutes away - theatres, galleries, sports, shopping malls and more.
1. All year: Combination English & Activities: canoeing, golfing, skiing, dogsledding & others. Everything is organized by the school. 2. All year: "English Only" - you organize your own activities. General English, Business English, TOEFL preparation. 3. Two-week specials at certain times through the summer and winter: English and Golf, mountain biking, horseback riding, history per sea kayak, and a mix of winter activities. We also offer custom-made courses for families.
Located in the heart of downtown Calgary, Alberta, Omnicom School of Languages is one of Canada's leading English language schools. We provide a wide range of beginner to advanced level English programs to students from around the world. Students can choose from short or long-term study options with courses ranging from 2 to 48 weeks in length.
Courses include complete English immersion experiences, specialized ESL exam preparation (IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, Cambridge FCE..), Business English courses, college preparation courses, a Homestay program, Summer & Winter courses, English teacher training (TESL), and more.
Our dedicated staff have the skills and experience to help you succeed in your language goals. There is no substitute for personalized instruction from recognized experts. This is why so many people from around the world choose Omnicom School of Languages.
Beginner to Advanced Level English Language (ESL) Courses:
- Intensive English Programs
- Private English Lessons
- Summer/Winter Courses
Level-Specific English Courses:
- English Exam Prep (IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL, Cambridge FCE/CAE, CAEL...)
- College Prep Pathways
- Business English
- English for Specific Purposes
- Study & Work
- Homestay Program...
English Teacher Training (TESL):
- 120 hour Online TESL Certificate (accredited by TESL Canada)
- TEYL Course (Teaching English for Young Learners)
- TESOL Course
Located in Toronto, Ontario, east-central Canada, St. George International College (SGIC) offers English as a Second Language (ESL) programs and quality professional diploma programs designed for international students who wish to improve their English and career skills. Our ESL programs include IELTS and TOEFL exam preparation course, academic English, general English, intensive English, Cambridge Business English Certificate, Cambridge First Certificate in English etc.
We also provide a university and college preparation program, business English, speaking for success program, ESL methodologies for children, English for professionals, an intensive two semester course designed specifically for Korean students and other programs. Every year, SGIC provides intensive English to hundreds of people from all over the world. Our dedicated staff, constructive teaching methodology, clear and spacious facilities, computer resources and friendly environment make SGIC the school of choice.
- ESL Programs for beginner to advanced level
- General and Intensive English
- English for Academic Purposes
- Business English
- TOEFL and IELTS Exam Preparation
- Cambridge Business English Certificate
- Conversation Classes
- University & College Preparation Program (UCPP)
- Speaking for Success Program (SSP)
- ESL Methodologies for Children (TYC)
- English for Professionals (Korean English Interpretation & Translation Program)
-Cambridge Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT)
- Private Tuition
• Improve your English language ability, increase your English exam scores, and achieve your language learning goals with Focus Education Centre of Canada.
• Situated in central Mississauga, just 20 minutes west of Downtown Toronto, we provide a range of English language exam preparation courses, including IELTS and CELPIP.
• Intensive (30 hours per week), full-time (20 hours), and part time (10 hours) study options are available for all of our English exam preparation programs.
• We specialize in group IELTS preparation. Our IELTS program will help you build the strategies and skills you need in order to succeed on the day of your exam.
• We also provide a Focus English course for beginner to advanced level students. This is a general English program that increases your proficiency through classes on speaking, listening, reading, writing, pronunciation, and grammar.
• We prepare our students to succeed on the day of their English language proficiency exam. The skills and strategies needed to get a high mark are covered in-depth, every day of the course.
Student Review: "I really recommend this Centre for people in Ontario. Excellent helpful administration. Nice environment full of positive energy." - Haleem, Canada
English Language Exam Preparation Courses: Intensive, Full-time & Part-time study options
• IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
• CELPIP (Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program)
General English Course: • Focus English (Beginner to advanced)
IT / Administration Programs: • Quick Books (Hands On Training)
• Microsoft Office & Microsoft Windows
• Business Analyst
• Big Data
• SAP FICO
• Canadian Residency Application Prep (CARMs)
• Flight Attendant Training