Sport Management Training USA, Kinesiology Colleges, Undergraduate Athletics Scholarship Courses, Study Abroad Diploma, Degree Programs in United States, Canada, UK, England, London, Ireland, Australia, Germany, Italy...
Oxygene, La Plagne: Oxygene Ski school offers beginner to advanced skiing lessons to children & adults of all levels in La Plagne, France. Our Snowboarding school offers beginner Snowboard classes (equipment included) , evolution, freeride programs & extreme level courses.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
La Plagne is not just one skiing resort, but ten ski resorts joint in one. It's an excellent area not only for advanced skiers, but also for complete beginners. There are two glacier areas, where you can ski also during the summer, Bellecôte and La Chiaupe. The main skiing station is La Plagne-Centre, which was created in the 60s, and was very revolutionary in that period. The whole area offers you more than 210 km of slopes, with 70 T-bars, 33 chairlifts and 9 funiculars. La Plagne is truly a paradise for snowboarders, with the excellent snowpark Belle Plagne.
Our office operates from 08h15 – 19h00 French time daily.
Off Piste: Discover fresh, untouched snow with our highly qualified off-piste guides. Your tuition includes all security equipment which is essential to a good day skiing off piste:
- Search aparatus for avalanche victims ARVA
- Snow shovel
- “Security Vanoise” radio
For your first time off-piste, we recommend 3 hours. This includes technical tuition as well as discovery of the domain. For itineraries such as the North Face, you will need at least 4 hours. Transport to the VANOISE area is not included in our rates.
Courses / Programs: Ski & Snowboarding Courses for adults & children. Also private skiing lessons.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Paris Saint Germain Soccer Academy & Bordeaux Cap Girondins Soccer Camp
Courses / Programs
• Soccer Camps International specializes in providing admission to renowned spring and summer soccer camps in Europe including 1 or 2 week international summer sessions with Paris Saint Germain (PSG) Soccer Academy for boys ages 8-17, and 1 or 2-week soccer camps with Cap Girondins Bordeaux Soccer Camps for boys ages 7-16.
• Paris football camp participants can choose to take the football program with or without French language classes.
• The Bordeaux camp is coached in the French language, with spring and summer sessions available. We also offer 1-week soccer camps for girls ages 8-15 in Bordeaux.
• Our special Soccer and French classes opportunity offers a highly educational summer program to all international students who would like to experience French culture and lifestyle near Paris, the City of Lights, and the summer of a lifetime!
• One of the days as part of the program, students will either visit "Camp des Loges", Paris Saint Germain's professional training center, or Paris Saint Germain stadium in Paris: “Parc de Princes”. A full day visit of Paris (during your excursion you will see: the Eiffel Tower, the World Famous Avenue of the Champs-Elysees, the Arc of Triumph, etc.) and Disneyland Paris.
• Prepare to experience Soccer Academy life with one of the best French soccer teams of the past 30 years! Soccer Camps International also provides entry to prestigious summer soccer camps in Barcelona and Madrid in Spain, and in the UK and Italy.
Paris Saint Germain Soccer Academy: Summer Camp sessions
• 2 week soccer sessions for boys ages 13-17 years
• Weekly football training sessions for boys ages 8-17 (no French classes)
• 20 hours of soccer training / games
• 20 hours of optional French lessons
• Bilingual coaching
• Visit to the PSG training center or PSG Stadium
Cap Girondins Bordeaux Soccer Camps: Spring and summer sessions available
• 1 or 2-week soccer sessions for boys ages 7-16 years
• 1-week camps for girls ages 8-15 years
• Residential and Day camp options
• Coached in French
Riviera French Institute organises French language camps for young learners and teenagers on the Côte d’Azur in Southern France. Our 1-4 week language immersion courses are combined with a fully inclusive programme of social activities and excursions.
Our Language Camp for teenagers enable young learners to learn French whilst enjoying the delights of the Riviera. Students are accommodated with local host-families. We offer 16 lessons weekly. We also have a Social and Active French Programme that mean young students consolidate their language learning every afternoon and with the host family in the evening.
We have developed our study holidays to help every child & teen improve their French through expert teaching and exciting activities while making new friends from around the world.
• Give your child or teenager an unforgettable summer experience on the beautiful French Riviera with French Summer Classes!
• Ideally situated in Cannes on the Mediterranean Coast, we provide summer French immersion programs for children (from age 6+) and teenagers (junior & high school students). We welcome students of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
• In addition, we provide summer French courses for adults, making it possible for whole families to attend our school at the same time.
• Here in Cannes, you can take advantage of a cosmopolitan, relaxed and fun atmosphere within a small, friendly school. Our French summer courses allow young students to learn French in an enjoyable and effective way, while enjoying a wonderful vacation in the South of France.
• Qualified and experienced French teachers provide language classes in the morning, leaving the afternoons free for leisure and recreational activities.
• Based on their age and French language ability, your child will be placed in the class that best suits them. Class sizes are kept small (maximum 8 students), which ensures that each child receives individual attention.
Student Review: "We really enjoyed the classes at the school. This is the third time we have attended the school and will not be the last. The teaching is of really high level and the service we have received was second to none. Thank you so much!"
- Yonita & Lara, from London, U.K – attended French summer courses for adults & children
• Celebrating our 20th anniversary, International Language Camps is a European camp for children and teenagers ages 6 to 17 years old from around the world.
• We offer holidays and vacations with a multitude of activities and a complete language teaching program, all in the heart of the French Alps.
• Our summer and winter camps give children the possibility to develop their linguistic skills in French or English and discover new activities and cultures.
• Our language programs offer an opportunity to learn a foreign language but also encourage campers to discover new cultures, to make new friends from around the world , to value different activities, to learn to live and work with others, to get involved with an international community and, most importantly, to blossom with this success.
• The camps take place in Megève, a French ski resort in the Savoy Alps, close to Switzerland and Italy. The nearest international airport is Geneva (only 75km away). We can provide transfers from the airport.
• Everything is designed to establish an atmosphere of confidence and we encourage the campers to be active in their own learning, creating the desire to continue to learn and to communicate.
“Awesome camp! Super coaches! Varied activities! Fun guaranteed anytime during the summer! A unique opportunity to make new friends from other countries. Be prepared: you will want to go back...many times!" - Nicolas, age 16
Located in Bièvres, a western suburb of Paris, Energy Academy provides tennis, golf and soccer club activities for children and teens.
For more than 25 years, children between the ages of 3 and 17 have met at Energy Academy Club in Paris all year round, during the school term as well as during the holidays.
Energy Academy owns its tennis, golf and multi sports club which stretches out over a green 5 acres park where everything has been specially thought out for children.
The club is totally and exclusively set apart for children. Families trust Energy Academy to provide an environment for children that is safe, secure, nurturing, positive, challenging and extremely fun.
The programme involves primarily the teaching of tennis or golf with our team of instructors who also organize basketball, quad, trampoline, mini-football, bouncy castles, table tennis, swimming. The many sports facilities enable the children to enjoy lots of other different sports and activities.
EduKick France is proud to partner with the renowned former French National Team Coach, Michel Hidalgo, to offer the "Edukick France - HIFA" academic year programs for qualified student-footballers from around the world.
Situated in the famous city of Cannes on the French Riviera in the south of France, we offer youth soccer players (boys & girls) the opportunity to combine high-quality football coaching from professional and accredited technical football staff coaches with academic studies in a French school.
Half-year programs are also available and participants do not need to be fluent in French to apply. Our senior boarding programs are open to qualified international players aged 16 years+, and combine football coaching with French language classes.
Our junior program is designed for boys & girls ages 13-15 and combines intensive football training with education in a French public school. Participants will stay in homestay accommodation with a local host family.
These programs are complete language, culture and soccer experiences designed to maximize the student's overall experience abroad in the picturesque French Riviera!
Senior Programs for Boys & Girls age 16+:
- Academic year or half-year program for qualified international students ages 16 years+ that combines quality football coaching with French language classes (The males and female programs are separate).
- Full boarding facilities available.
Co-Ed Junior Academy Program:
- Academic year or half-year program for boys & girls ages 13-15. Combines quality football coaching with education in a French public school