EduKick France, Cannes: EduKick France is proud to partner with the renowned former French National Team Coach, Michel Hidalgo, to offer the "Edukick France - HIFA" academic year programs for qualified student-footballers from around the world. Situated in the famous city of Cannes on the French Riviera in the south of France, we offer youth soccer players (boys & girls) the opportunity to combine high-quality football coaching from professional and accredited technical football staff coaches with academic studies in a French school.
Academic Year/ Half-Year Football Programs: Our year-long or half-year football programs aim to allow all participants to acquire a technical, tactical, physical and mental ability to compete at national and international level.
Football Training Sessions: Taught by professional and accredited French football technicians from Michel Hidalgo Football Academy Training, our training sessions follow a program that is adapted to groups and to the level of play of the players. They feature:
- Individual analysis to detect the strong and weak points of each player - Optimizing the essential aptitudes for the highest technical level - Teaching players how to develop the perfect moves - Daily training sessions of 2 hours on technical exercises (4 days per week minimum) - Pass, Shoot, Dribble, Control of the ball - Middle/High School students have 2 trainings, physical and technical, per week - High School students have 3 additional training sessions per week with a local French club (Cannet Rocheville 4th Division, Cannes 3rd Division or other local clubs youth sector squads). - Each player is provided with full sports equipment.
Play with a Local French Club Team: Players will also be registered (if eligible) in a local club and train twice a week with their French youth club team. They are trained under the instructions of the club coaches, educators, and technical coordinators and play in the local French Championships (league) according to their skills (if eligible and chosen to play by French club personnel).
EduKick France - Professional Trials: - Players are scouted principally on observation during specific oriented course activities: open training sessions, matches or tournaments. - For players who have a high ability of play, pre-engagements (trials) may be set with some professional clubs. EduKick Inc., though it's partner, “Sport International Organization”, will follow-up and make arrangements on behalf of the player.
Senior Players (High School) - Study at “International College of Cannes": Our Senior players (male and female players aged 16+ in separate programs) will be enrolled at the EduKick France affiliated French school, “International College of Cannes” in Downtown Cannes, 500m from the academy.
There, they will follow an adapted academic curriculum, based on the curriculum set up for the French youth academy. The school timetable is adapted to harmonize studies and sport.
The faculty provide a whole set of French language courses ranging from elementary to proficiency levels. The players will be tested through a French Language Exam on arrival. Players attend French class from 9am to 12pm.
The classes they will attend will be determined by the school headmaster and teachers. Junior Academy - Study at a French Public School: Our co-educational Junior academy players (boys & girls ages 13 to 15) attend our affiliated public French school Les Campelieres, following the full-time academic French National Curriculum.
The aim of our academic program is to follow a regular school curriculum to guarantee professional perspectives for the future.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-03-31 were from:
Dar es saalam, Tanzania;
Lima lima, Peru;
Ste Anne des plaines/ Québec, Canada;
Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria., Nigeria;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• Celebrating our 20th anniversary, International Language Camps is a European camp for children and teenagers ages 6 to 17 years old from around the world.
• We offer holidays and vacations with a multitude of activities and a complete language teaching program, all in the heart of the French Alps.
• Our summer and winter camps give children the possibility to develop their linguistic skills in French or English and discover new activities and cultures.
• Our language programs offer an opportunity to learn a foreign language but also encourage campers to discover new cultures, to make new friends from around the world , to value different activities, to learn to live and work with others, to get involved with an international community and, most importantly, to blossom with this success.
• The camps take place in Megève, a French ski resort in the Savoy Alps, close to Switzerland and Italy. The nearest international airport is Geneva (only 75km away). We can provide transfers from the airport.
• Everything is designed to establish an atmosphere of confidence and we encourage the campers to be active in their own learning, creating the desire to continue to learn and to communicate.
“Awesome camp! Super coaches! Varied activities! Fun guaranteed anytime during the summer! A unique opportunity to make new friends from other countries. Be prepared: you will want to go back...many times!" - Nicolas, age 16
FIL is a French language immersion Summer camp in the South of France for Juniors aged 11 - 17.
Our 11-day Summer programmes are entirely immersive, combining French workshops with a wide range of adventure activities, including canyoning, sea kayaking, swimming and evening activities.
FIL is 5km from Saint Laurent de Cerdans, a rural village situated 60km south of Perpignan, in the Languedoc Roussillon region, close to the Spanish border. Participants can fly into Barcelona international airport or travel by rail to Perpignan.
Our groups are divided by age: "FIL Junior" (ages 11-15) "FIL Ado" (ages 15-17).
* 16/24 participants per group
* 2/3 French teenagers per group
* 2/3 experienced, enthusiastic Team Leaders accompany the participants from morning till evening/present at camp 24/7.
* All our Team Leaders are also native French teachers and they leadCamp life entirely in FRENCH.
Our Summer programmes priority = to develop oral expression through daily French practice. We encourage our participants to speak French all day long + French language workshops ="immersion totale".
We also offer tailor-made year round options for educational groups.
SUMMER: 11-day Summer camps
- 4 Camps between the 29/06/2020 to 14/08/2020
- 11-17 years old
- French Camp+Multi-activity
- French Camp+Horse riding
+ 21 hours of French courses included
- True camp life immersion in the French language
- Activities: canyoning, wake-boarding, paddle board, hiking, etc.
- FIL Camp: safe, peaceful, natural environment
- Accommodation: on site, bedrooms for 4-6 students with en-suite showers
- Full board: fresh local products cooked by our chef, special diets/allergies catered for
- Swimming pool, WIFI, cozy outdoor spots, mountain views
• Give your child or teenager an unforgettable summer experience on the beautiful French Riviera with French Summer Classes!
• Ideally situated in Cannes on the Mediterranean Coast, we provide summer French immersion programs for children (from age 6+) and teenagers (junior & high school students). We welcome students of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
• In addition, we provide summer French courses for adults, making it possible for whole families to attend our school at the same time.
• Here in Cannes, you can take advantage of a cosmopolitan, relaxed and fun atmosphere within a small, friendly school. Our French summer courses allow young students to learn French in an enjoyable and effective way, while enjoying a wonderful vacation in the South of France.
• Qualified and experienced French teachers provide language classes in the morning, leaving the afternoons free for leisure and recreational activities.
• Based on their age and French language ability, your child will be placed in the class that best suits them. Class sizes are kept small (maximum 8 students), which ensures that each child receives individual attention.
Student Review: "We really enjoyed the classes at the school. This is the third time we have attended the school and will not be the last. The teaching is of really high level and the service we have received was second to none. Thank you so much!"
- Yonita & Lara, from London, U.K – attended French summer courses for adults & children
Notre Dame International High School (NDIHS) is an international high school, conveniently located 30 minutes north-west of Paris, that provides an American-styled high school curriculum to students from around the world in Grades 9-12.
Our summer French classes take place at the Nacel French Language School, close to the Tolbiac or Place d'Italie metro stations.
While our academic year curriculum is taught in English, we also offer an extensive French language and culture program as well as enrichment courses (music, art, physical education) throughout the year, taught by French teachers.
Our 2-week intensive French summer course in August is recommended for new and returning students, who are not native French language speakers, to prepare to study at NDIHS in September, when the academic year starts.
We teach students from beginner to advanced level. Students attend morning French classes, and discover the main Parisian sights in afternoon activities.
Students improve their French knowledge while settling in Paris and adapting to their new life in France. Accommodation is organized in a residence located in Paris city center.
If your child has a keen interest in European history, philosophy, art, archeology, and mythology, then what better way to nurture that interest than with the ultimate academic adventure with Abbey Road Programs? Our History of Western Civilization program combines travel, adventure, history and cultural immersion as students in Grades 9-12 spend 6 nights each in Athens, Rome, Florence and Paris traveling and exploring alongside our staff of expert instructors, who specialize in European history from Ancient Greece to Revolutionary France.
The Paris leg of our History of Western Civilization program takes the Bastille, Versailles, Notre Dame, Sainte Chapelle, the Arc de Triomphe, and other landmarks while opening up a discussion on the Middle Ages, the era of absolute monarchy, the French Revolution, and the French Enlightenment. We also visit the Louvre, Museé d’Orsay, and the Centre Pompidou.
Discuss Athenian daily life at the Ancient Agora right underneath the Acropolis in Athens, walk in Caesar’s footsteps in the Roman Forum, marvel at Michelangelo’s works in Florence’s Piazza della Signoria and contemplate Louis XIV’s idea of Absolutism while sitting in the gardens of Versailles. Abbey Road Programs simply offer the academic and cultural immersion trip of a lifetime!
Oxygene Ski school offers beginner to advanced lessons to children & adults of all levels in La Plagne, France. Our Snowboarding school offers beginner Snowboard classes (equipment included) , evolution, freeride programs & extreme level courses. Our office operates from 08h15 – 19h00 French time daily.