EduKick France, Cannes: Give your teenager the experience of a lifetime by enrolling them in an academic year football boarding program in the south of France! EduKick, in collaboration with the renowned former French National Team Coach, Michel Hidalgo, offers "Edukick France - HIFA" academic year programs for qualified student-footballers from around the world.
Email:Contact us below
Available to boys and girls from ages 13 to 16+, these programs combine high-quality soccer training from professional and accredited technical football staff coaches with the experience of studying in a French school.
Players must be "competitive" football/soccer players and have several years experience playing at club level and in school. Half-year programs are also available. Participants do not need to be fluent in French to apply.
Senior Programs - separate programs for boys and girls ages 16+:
- An academic year or half-year program for qualified international candidates ages 16 years+ that combines quality football coaching with French language classes.- Full boarding facilities are available
Co-Ed Junior Academy Program - ages 13-15:
- Academic year or half-year program for boys & girls ages 13 to 15 that combines quality football coaching with full-time education in a French public school.
- Homestay accommodation with a local host family
EduKick France - Professional Trials:
- Players are scouted principally on observation during specific oriented course activities: open training sessions, matches or tournaments.
- For players who have a high ability of play, pre-engagements (trials) may be set with some professional clubs. EduKick Inc., though it's partner, “Sport International Organization”, will follow-up and make arrangements on behalf of the player.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-04-05 were from:
Ewohimi, Edo State, Nigeria;
Fort myers, USA;
Dar es saalam, Tanzania;
Lima lima, Peru;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Paris Saint Germain Soccer Academy & Bordeaux Cap Girondins Soccer Camp
Courses / Programs
• Soccer Camps International specializes in providing admission to renowned spring and summer soccer camps in Europe including 1 or 2 week international summer sessions with Paris Saint Germain (PSG) Academy for boys ages 8-17, and 1 or 2-week soccer camps with Cap Girondins Bordeaux Soccer Camps for boys ages 7-16.
• In 2020, Paris Saint Germain Soccer Academy will again be offering, in addition to their regular summer soccer camp weekly sessions, two Special 2 Week International Sessions with Discovery of Paris and Optional French Classes for boys from 13 – 17 years old.
• This Special International Summer Soccer Session with Discovery of Paris/Disneyland and French Classes (optional) will offer a spectacular program for all foreign players willing to experience French culture near Paris.
• Our special Soccer and French classes opportunity offers a highly educational summer program to all international students who would like to experience French culture and lifestyle near Paris, the City of Lights, and the summer of a lifetime!
• The Bordeaux summer camp is coached in the French language (knowledge of French is required). We also offer 1-week soccer camps for girls ages 8-15 in Bordeaux.
• Prepare to experience Soccer Academy life with one of the best French soccer teams of the past 30 years!
• Soccer Camps International also provides entry to prestigious summer soccer camps in Barcelona and Madrid in Spain, Portugal, Italy, and the UK.
Paris Saint Germain Soccer Academy Camps
• 1 or 2 week summer soccer camps for boys ages 8 to 17 (Regular Sessions) & ages 13 to 17 (for International Sessions)
• 30+ hours of soccer training / games
• 8 hours of optional French classes
• Also: Goalkeeper or Forward Training option
• Bilingual coaching
Cap Girondins Bordeaux Soccer Camps
• 1 or 2 weeks for boys ages 7-16 years
• 1-week soccer camps for girls ages 8-15
• Residential and Day camp options
• Specific goalkeeper practice will be available during all sessions.
• Knowledge of French is required
The International Center of European Football is Europe's official institution dedicated to international football/ soccer players from 13 through 20 years old.
Located in Evian, France, close to the Switzerland border and only 50 minutes away from the Geneva International Airport, the pro football / soccer residency academy boasts to be one of the purest destination in the world for a healthy lifestyle.
We build smart, physically prepared and mentally strong soccer/ football players capable of succeeding at the next level. Players reach their maximum potential and enhance individual and collective performance through individualized development programs implemented by football/ soccer experts and FFF/ UEFA technical staff.
Student-athletes receive the very best of the excellence of the European methodology and exposure opportunities to top professional organizations and prestigious universities around the world.
ICEF's Pro Residency Programs run for 1 month, 3 months, 10 months. We also offer short-term experiences year-round in the Summer, Fall and Spring.
Residential Soccer School Programs in France:
The ICEF Official Pro Residency Program is available for 10 months, 3 months, 1 month and weekly intensive experiences in the Summer, Fall and Spring.
Open to U13-U20 Boys
Features include: - Methodology and Program Designed by UEFA experts / FFF Certified Technical Director
+ Comprehensive and elite competition program
+ American High School and IB Program (Grade 9th – 12th)
+ Bachelor in International Management (Sports Management)
+ Top-of-the line professional amenities and facilities
+ Lodging and healthy meals
and so much more..
International Language Camps - Haute-Savoie, les Alpes Françaises
Courses / Programs
International Language Camps (ILC) est un camp européen pour enfants et adolescents de 6 à 17 ans, venus du monde entier.
Nos camps d’été et d’hiver se déroulent à Megève, une station de ski des Alpes françaises (dans les Haute-Savoie Alpes) proche de la Suisse et de l’Italie. L’aéroport International de Genève se situe à 75 km.
ILC offre à votre enfant un été et un hiver inoubliable et plein d'action au pied du Mont-Blanc. Chaque été nous accueillons simultanément une cinquantaine de participants, venus du monde entier, pour s’immerger dans un contexte international au cœur des Alpes françaises.
Nos séjours de vacances vous proposent une multitude d’activités en plus d’un programme complet d’enseignement d’une langue étrangère (Français ou Anglais). Vous pouvez choisir entre 2 à 6 semaines.
Les enfants ont la possibilité de développer leurs compétences linguistiques, de découvrir de nouvelles activités et d’autres cultures.
- Programme Fun: 7-11 ans
- Programme Adrenaline: 12-16 ans
- Programme Intense Montagne: 14-17 ans
- Programme Piano: 7-17 ans
- Programme Dance: 10-15 ans
- Vous pouvez choisir entre 2 à 6 semaines
- Chaque séjour propose une multitude d’activités sportives et artistiques en plus d’un programme complet d’enseignement d’une langue étrangère (Français ou Anglais).
- Des veillées et des excursions le week-end sont également proposées
- Camp d’hiver (âge 7-17)
- Voyage scolaire Linguistiques
- Camps aux USA et en Chine
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• Combine a delightful summer holiday for all the family with learning French on the beautiful French Rivera!
• Situated in Saint-Raphael on the Mediterranean coastline of south-east France, close to Nice and Cannes, France Langue & Culture is a family-friendly school that provides fun, educational language holidays for families, teens, and children.
• Established in 1977, France Langue & Culture is run by Edmond de Saenger, a former French professor and a native of the Saint-Raphael region.
• We offer children & families the opportunity to learn or improve their French language skills while enjoying an enriching holiday in the South of France.
• At our Children's Club for ages 6-12, children learn to memorize whole sentences and grammatical structures by the intensive use of French in games, songs, texts, and theater.
• For teen boys & girls ages 13-17, we provide a full immersion summer course with homestay accommodation offered by carefully selected French host families.
• Students are fully integrated into family life and can practise French in real-life situations.
Testimonial: " I came with my son, who was 13 at the time. We had a very good experience with this program: our household (with a wonderful host and a group of other students) was wonderful; we enjoyed the classes; and we loved being in St. Raphael.
The people we met from many areas of the world were wonderful. In just two weeks, my French improved and I gained a lot of confidence in speaking."
- Miranda, USA
French Summer Camps provides sporting, cultural and linguistic summer camp programs for children and teens (ages 8-16) on the French Riviera. Situated in the city of Hyeres, on the southeastern coast of France, we are a French State-recognized organization that specializes in the planning and running of educational language travel programs.
We guarantee top-quality 1-week holiday programs for your children in a wholly safe environment. Our programs are run by a group of highly-experienced teachers from the French state educational system.
Our camps provide a unique learning environment in which your children will learn at their own pace. Students are immersed within a group of French natives of their own age in the fun environment of a genuine French Summer Camp.
ESFA Language Travel, located in Juan-les-Pins/Antibes in the heart of the French Riviera, is a leader in foreign language travel offering international summer camps for teens. ESFA was started in 1968 in Lyon, France, which means we have over 40 years of experience in language travel and study abroad. Our advisors are multi-lingual and all have extensive experience living and studying abroad. ESFA is accredited by the French Minister of Youth and Sports, and only works with accredited language partners around the world.
Home-stay Programs include:
- Language classes in small groups
- Qualified and experienced language teachers
- Oral and written communication
- Cultural and sports activity program
- Excursions and field trips on the weekend