English tutors in London, UK: Private English teacher for adults, English lessons for beginner, intermediate & advanced levels. IELTS, TOEFL test preparation, Cambridge FCE, CAE classes. Clases de inglés individuales / privados en Londres, cours particulier anglais.
Private English Teacher, London: Are you searching for high-quality private English lessons in London? Would you like to improve your English in the comfort of your own home or office? My name is Toby Wilks, and I am a Cambridge-trained and qualified English language teacher. I offer private English language lessons to individuals or small groups to people of all ages and all different nationalities. English lessons are available throughout the London area and the location is up to you. You can come to my home or I can come to your home or workplace, or we can even meet in a less formal place such as a cafe, or the park. The lessons can range from 1-2 hours long, and we can meet as often as you like. I also offer lessons worldwide through Skype, so you can improve your English from the comfort of your own home or place of work.
Email:Contact us here( or request a callback ).
I teach the following English courses: - General English at all levels (from complete beginners to advanced or proficiency level students)
- Cambridge Exam Preparation: KET (Key English Test), PET (Preliminary English Test), FCE (First Certificate in English), CAE (Certificate of Advanced English),CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English), IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
- TOEFL Exam Preparation (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Business English for professionals / diplomats (this can also be in-company)
- English for specific professions (e.g English for accountants)
- English Conversation / Fluency Lessons
The lessons can range from one hour to two hours long, and we can meet as often as you like.
Course Content: Your private English lessons can be based upon whatever aspect of the English language that you would like to focus on. All skills can be taught, including:
- Reading (including examination preparation) - Writing (including examination preparation) - Conversation Practice - Pronunciation - Vocabulary Building - Grammar
Further English Language Programs: - Online English Lessons with Skype - Proofreading of coursework or other documents
For further information on private English classes in London, please email via the Contact Us page.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Kaplan International Colleges London - Leicester Square
Courses / Programs
At Kaplan International Colleges we have been committed to offering high quality education and student welfare since 1967. We now have over 40 schools in some of the most attractive destinations around the world. In 2007, 93% of our students said they would recommend Kaplan International Colleges London Leicester Square to their friends & family. Our English school in central London is housed in a modern building in central London, between Trafalgar Square and Leicester Square.
Our wide range of courses includes a variety of English courses, and exam preparation courses. Join our English school in London and advance your academic or professional career today. Personalise your English course through electives and supplementary structured study sessions to match your goals.
Our English courses in London are ideal for students of all levels, with short and long term English courses of various levels of intensity starting every week of the year. Our two schools in London are accredited by the British Council and are active members of English UK, the association of recognised English language schools.
Quality English Language Education:
- Vacation English course
- General English course
- Intensive English course
- Business English for professionals
- IELTS Test Preparation
- TOEFL and Academic English
- Cambridge ESOL exam preparation
Heritage English is an English language school located on the south coast of England that offers one-to-one or small group homestay English courses for students from around the world.
We are based in Lymington in Hampshire, approximately 25 km east of Bournemouth and 17 km south-west of Southampton.
We combine top professional teaching standards customised to your needs, with a quality homestay. Live in a friendly, comfortable, caring family environment, and speak / listen to and learn English from morning to night.
Heritage English provides Business English immersion, one-to-one or small group intensive English courses at very competitive inclusive rates.
Our past students have come from a wide range of industries, including banking, airlines and manufacturing, among many others.
The combination of intensive formal one-to-one lessons combined with the daily conversation practice out of lessons is what we call “total immersion”. There is a wide range of sporting and leisure activities that students can combine with their homestay course.
Our directors are fully Cambridge qualified, and have a wide experience of hosting and teaching students of all ages and levels of English.
Frances King's commitment to excellence has made us one of London's leading English language schools, welcoming over 4000 students each year. The school was founded in 1973 and we now have over 35 years' experience of teaching English. Frances King has two schools in the fashionable area of Kensington and Chelsea in central London, renowned for its history, cultural life, shops, bars and restaurants. The schools are near to Gloucester Road underground station on the District, Circle and Piccadilly lines (zone 1).
When choosing your English language course your needs are special, both to you and to us at Frances King. We understand the importance of providing you with the personal attention and individual help so necessary in making progress when learning English. Learn to communicate effectively and more fluently in everyday English on these lively, international courses for adults of all ages. Your classmates are students, graduates and working people drawn from over 80 countries. And where better to achieve the confidence to communicate and express yourself in English than in the exciting atmosphere of the capital, London!
Intensive English; General English; Business English; Academic English; English for Special Purposes; IELTS, TOEFL Exam Preparation; English Conversation; Group Courses; Private English Tuition; Holiday Courses for Families.
Founded in 1995, ECS Scotland is a family run, British Council accredited English language training centre located in the heart of Edinburgh's New Town. Specialising in small group and 1-to-1 training to professional adults, ECS Scotland offers a variety of tailor made courses starting any Monday of the year.
Combination Courses combine 15 hours of General English in a small group with a maximum of 5 students and 5, 10 or 15 hours of 1-to-1 tuition, focusing on your specific language needs. Medical, Legal, Financial, Tourism, Military, Business, email writing topics are covered. Please ask us for your specific topic area and we will create a course for you. Closed group courses are available on request.
Weekend Refresher courses give you the opportunity to practise your English communication skills in the morning and spend the afternoon exploring Edinburgh, either on your own or by joining activities arranged by the school.
- General English Group Tuition 15 hrs per week
- General English Group Tuition 20 hrs per week
- Combination Course (15 or 20hrs General English in a small group + 5, 10 or hrs 1-to-1 focusing on your topic)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- CAE / FCE Cambridge exam preparation
- Weekend Refresher courses
-Summer Pre-Sessional Academic English courses
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College in Jersey is an English language school that provides a wide range of year-round courses, including holiday, intensive or business courses, private lessons or residential programmes.
• We offer separate courses for adults and young learners, and welcome individuals or groups.
• With a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as castles and conservation parks, arranging social evenings and activities such as water sports, we provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise their English, along with having a memorable stay.
• Students have the option of staying in homestay accommodation, our adult or teenage residences, or local hotels which can be arranged as part of your stay.
• Our school is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England, and we benefit from a milder climate. St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
Student Testimonials: "We are so happy that we decided to come here. I have been to many other language schools in different countries and I can say, this is absolutely the best I have ever been to!.."
- Anita, Switzerland
"Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining and at the same time we moved forward. I saw the results this year on my grades."
- Arethuse, France
English Language Classes: - Beginner to advanced levels
• Standard English course
• Intensive English course
• One-to-one / Individual Tuition (Private English lessons)
• Business English classes
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• IELTS & TOEFL test prep
• Combination English courses (Private or group classes in subjects of your choice e.g. English for business, law, medicine)
• English for Seniors (50+)
• English + Golf
• Summer Intensive / Holiday English courses
• Summer English for teens & junior school (ages 10-17)
• Homestay programmes
Communicate School of English is an English language school located in the centre of Manchester (just a 2 minute walk from Piccadilly Gardens) in north-west England offering a range of English courses to students from around the world. We focus on practical English and communication skills. Groups are small - 6 to 8 students (maximum 12) - so you can be sure you will learn fast.
- GENERAL ENGLISH
- CAMBRIDGE FIRST AND ADVANCED CERTIFICATE
At our school learning is fun - you will study through role plays, interviews and interactive exercises. You can join at any time and after completing the course you receive a certificate.
At Communicate English School, we use many techniques to help you improve your English. We teach the key skills of speaking, listening, reading, writing and grammar, although there is a particular focus on communication. We put a special emphasis on social English - students learn the language useful for everyday social, study or work life - including discussions, conversations and presenting information.