Study English in USA: ESL classes in Boston, TOEFL, TOEIC exam preparation, business English courses. Homestay programs for international students, private lessons for beginner, intermediate, advanced levels. Cursos de inglés intensivos en Boston.
ELC Boston: If you choose to study English at ELC in Boston, you will discover a charming world-class city that has a perfect blend of vibrancy and history. You'll find ELC in the middle of it all, in the stylish Back Bay area close to the Charles River and popular Public Garden. Just one block away, delightful art galleries, boutiques, bookstores, and sidewalk cafes line cosmopolitan Newbury Street.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
ELC has been teaching English since 1978 and offers a wide range of English courses including Intensive English, Semi–Intensive, TOEFL, TOEIC Test Preparation, Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam Preparation, English for Executives, Summer Campus English Program at Suffolk University, Boston, and Summer Junior Program for students 14-17 years of age, TEFL Certificate Program.
Accommodation Options - American Homestay, Student residential accommodations, ELC Studio Apartments, Suffolk University Dormitory in summer.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Learn English in glamorous Los Angeles, California! NSL Mondial is a leading provider of English courses and immersion programs for international students (adults and children) from around the world.
• Our English language courses for adults are taught at 10 levels - from complete beginner through to advanced. You will be tested on arrival, and placed into the class that matches your current level.
• Taught by university educated, native English speakers, our class sizes are small (average of 9 students and maximum of 12 students).
• This assures you of the expert attention and class participation you need to quickly improve your English. Many of our English teachers hold advanced degrees in TEFL or related fields.
• With more theaters and museums than any other American city, Los Angeles also offers a thriving gallery and music scene, as well as an amazing nightlife.
• Take a stroll along Hollywood's famous Walk of Fame, or visit theme parks like Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood, or Six Flags.
• Other recreational activities include enjoying the spectacular beaches, hundreds of kilometers of hiking and biking trails, rollerblading, or taking in the Museum/Pier Concerts.
• In addition, you can easily visit Yosemite National Park, San Francisco, or Las Vegas.
English Classes for Adults Taught at 10 levels from beginner to advanced
• Intensive English Program (30 lessons per week)
• Semi-Intensive English Plus Program (24 lessons per week)
• Semi-Intensive / Part-time English Program (20 lessons per week)
• IELTS exam preparation
• Cambridge CAE exam preparation
• Business English for professionals, executives
• Homestay program / live with an American family
English Immersion for Juniors:
• English language camp for children & teenagers (ages 7-17). Combines English classes with fun activities & excursions
• Study English in the U.S. with the International Language Institute (ILI) in Gaithersburg, Montgomery County, Maryland, just 15 miles north-west of Washington DC, and situated just south of Germantown MD.
• We provide a wide range of English as a Second Language (ESL) programs for beginner to advanced level students, including TOEFL preparation. Our English courses are available during the day, in the evening, and on Saturdays.
• Our mission is to provide high-quality language instruction and academic preparation, at a superior value, to satisfy the individual goals of those who choose to study for academic, professional, or personal reasons.
• Over the past 43 years, our company has seen steady growth and developed a strong reputation around the world and locally for quality language training and academic preparation at a superior value.
• Our English programs are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). ACCET is a national accrediting agency listed by the United States Secretary of Education.
• We are authorized under Federal law to enroll individuals with a student visa as well as other non-immigrant foreign students. ILI also has a language school in Dupont Circle in the center of Washington DC.
Student Testimonial: "Not only have I improved my language skills, but I’ve also made great friends. Among those friends are teachers who have very effective ways of teaching and make learning less daunting." - Brahim, Mauritania
• Learn English in Orlando, Florida - one of the top travel destinations in the United States and worldwide!
• Our goal at KEF USA is to ensure students make the most of their time learning English in Orlando FL.
• In partnership with an award-winning college, we provide total-immersion ESL programs that focus on each student's ability to communicate effectively in American English.
• Unique to KEF USA is that all teachers have a master’s degree in TESOL.
• Students enrolled in a KEF USA Program will quickly become immersed in American English and culture, improving their language skills considerably.
• All of our English courses are accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA).
Range of accredited ESL English programs provided by KEF USA:
• Year-round & summer residential ESL English immersion programs for adults and children ages 10+.
• Residential summer ESL English camps + College Preparation+ Disney for juniors / teens & senior high school students.
• English classes in Orlando plus Regular School classes in your home country via online robotics.
Ideal for families, school tours or groups of adults looking for an exciting English language vacation, KEF USA course content can be customized to meet the specific needs of your group.
Orlando is the #1 tourist destination in the U.S., with more than 50 million people visiting each year. Also known as “The City Beautiful”, Orlando is an awesome place to learn English, live, work and play!
• New York Language Center (NYLC) is an English language school with four locations throughout New York City - Jackson Heights in Queens, Upper West Side Manhattan, Midtown Manhattan and The Bronx.
• We offer intensive and semi-intensive English courses for students from all over the world with beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels of English.
• We also provide Private English lessons, Part-time / Evening English classes, Weekend English, Everyday Conversation English, and more.
• TOEFL / Pre-TOEFL English Exam preparation courses and Business English classes are also available. Classes are designed to fit your individual needs.
• Whether you call New York your home or will be visiting New York from abroad, you will find that our economical and convenient courses make NYLC the ideal choice for your language education.
• Our Jackson Heights English school offers weekday, evening and weekend English classes. This branch is located along the historic #7 train line, which was designated part of the National Freedom Trail in 1999. It is situated in a multiethnic, multicultural neighborhood where you will find restaurants serving food from all over the globe.
Student Testimonial: "It was one of the most amazing experiences in my life, I met a lot of people, I did very fun activities and I improved my English." - Juan
ABC Languages - Bronx, Westchester County NY & Southern CT
Courses / Programs
• Do you need to improve your English language skills? If you live in The Bronx, Westchester County NY or Southern Connecticut, you can take private or semi-private English lessons with ABC Languages.
• Our qualified and highly-experienced ESL tutors can design a curriculum that will help you to meet your specific goals. Improve your job opportunities or simply make communicating in English in your everyday life easier!
• Private lessons mean you can learn at your own pace and according to your own schedule.
• Choose to meet your English language teacher from once a week to every day. It's entirely up to you! One-on-one / small group English lessons can take place at your home, office or agreed location.
Locations for private lessons include:
• The Bronx, NYC
• Westchester County NY
Ardsley, Bedford, Bedford Hills, Bethel, Briarcliff Manor, Bronxville, Brookfield, Cortlandt, Croton-on Hudson, Darien, Dobbs Ferry, Eastchester, Elmsford, Greenwich, Harrison, Hastings-on Hudson, Irvington, Katonah, Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Montrose, Mount Kisco, Mount Pleasant, Mount Vernon, New Canaan, New Rochelle, Newtown, North Salem, Ossining, Peekskill, Pelham Manor, Pleasantville, Pound Ridge, Purchase, Redding, Rye Brook, Scarsdale, Shelton, Sleepy Hollow, Southport, Stratford, Tarrytown, Tuckahoe, Weston, Wilton, Yonkers, Yorktown, White Plains..
• Fairfield County CT
Bridgeport, Danbury, Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Newtown, Norwalk, Southport, Stamford.. (Contact us about your city or area)
• American Language Programs is a Massachusetts-based language training provider that offers a range of business-based English language immersion programs for individuals and companies from around the world.
• We have courses designed for busy executives, diplomats, managers, everyday businessmen & women, and more. Students select the time of year, the number of study hours, and the level of their program.
• Students from all over the world gain rapid improvement in their use of English as a Second Language through our unique method of English language immersion.
• Our business programs are ideal for students already working or training in areas of General Management, Administration, Customer Relations, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Banking.
Our specialized Business English courses are available in:
• Boston, Massachusetts
• New York City, NY / New Jersey
• Phoenix, Arizona
• Honolulu, Hawaii
• Vancouver, BC in Canada
• Los Angeles & San Francisco, California
• Orlando, Kissimee, Miami, Palm Beach & Boca Raton, Florida