The Child's Primary School, San Diego:
The Child's Primary School, a private kindergarten through eighth grade school, was founded in 1983 based on the principles of value and respect for the individual uniqueness of each child. Located in Clairemont in Northern San Diego, near Tecolote Canyon Natural Park, we serve families throughout Clairemont, Clairemont Mesa East and West, Linda Vista, Bay Oak and surrounding communities. We believe learning is promoted in an environment that supports each child within a community that includes family, school, and those who influence the life of the child.
At The Child's Primary School, our educational philosophy is grounded in the richness of diversity and respect for all people. We understand learning to be an exciting and lifelong process and to include all aspects of the whole child: physical, emotional, social, and intellectual. The Child's Primary School promotes a safe environment where the curiosity and quest for learning of all persons-including children, family and faculty are encouraged and supported.
Educational Programs for Children (Kindergarten through Grade 8)
- Kindergarten Program
- Elementary School Program
- Junior School Program
- Middle School Program
We offer a challenging program with subjects such as English, maths, science, the arts, technology, Spanish, P.E., after-school programs, student council and community outreach.
* A program which features the arts, technology, P.E., along with local and international community outreach efforts.
* A challenging, complete and creative academic program designed to help students discover and apply the process of learning enabling them to gain admission to some of San Diego's most competitive high schools.
* An intentional approach to helping students develop the personal, interpersonal, communication, study, and leadership skills necessary for continued academic and personal growth.
* Small class sizes of 12 students in the lower grades and 16 students in middle school.
Our School Philosophy:
Learning is understood to be an exciting and lifelong process and to include all aspects of the whole child: physical, emotional, social and intellectual.
Certain fundamental principles guide our program:
* Learning is an exciting and lifelong process.
* Each person is unique and complex.
* Ethnic, cultural and individual differences are respected and add to the richness of life.
* Students are entitled to a learning environment which is safe, nurturing, and non-prejudicial, and which challenges them to work to their full potential.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 3811 Mt. Acadia Blvd., San Diego, California , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.