Child care in San Bernardino: Preschool in Inland Empire, daycare center for infants, toddlers & preschoolers. Kindergarten programs & early childhood education in the Riverside-San Bernadino metro area.
Teddy Bear Tymes Child Care Center: Centrally located in San Bernardino in the Riverside-San Bernardino Metropolitan Area, Teddy Bear Tymes Child Care Center offers infants, preschool and kindergarten programs for children aged 6 weeks to 7 years. We are a non-profit corporation established in 1987 by San Bernardino City employees, San Bernardino County employees and CA state employees. All Teddy Bear Tymes staff are certified and have been cleared through the Dept. of Justice. They are trained in CPR and First Aid and are registered with community care licensing.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Teddy Bear Tymes Child Care Center serves breakfast, lunch and snack, included in tuition price. All meals are home-cooked and meet Federal Dept. of Agriculture nutritional guidelines for young children. (No “junk” food). We can feed your infant, too. Formula and home-made baby food provided.
Infants, Preschool & Kindergarten Programs:
Our programs are for children aged 6 weeks to 7 years - we have both full-time and part-time enrollment options:
- Infant-Toddler classes: We have advanced training in infant-toddler care through this program which is sponsored by the CA Dept. of Education.
- Preschool program: Preschool curriculum is matched to the CA state preschool learning foundations daily.
- Kindergarten programs: These meet state and local school district standards in all curriculum areas.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
San Francisco Montessori Academy in the center of San Francisco, CA, is a Montessori School offering preschool programs to children ages 3-6.
Our school offers the most complete service for your child. Not only do we have an extremely clean and healthy environment but we also offer motherly attention to each individual child.
We provide a safe and warm facility for your child to grow and develop, complete with learning materials appropriate for each age group.
The most important part of any preschool is the joy that it brings the children, and this is where we truly shine. Walk in any time and you will find your child laughing and learning.
The San Francisco Montessori Academy prides itself with being a fully accredited Montessori school by both, UMA - United Montessori Association and NAMTA - North American Montessori Teachers' Association.
Through the use of Montessori methods, our school will help prepare your child for excellence in their future academic endeavors and beyond.
Founded in 1999, the San Francisco Montessori Academy has been serving the community for over 10 years. We have an extensive medical and teaching background and over 20 years of combined experience in Pediatric CPR, First Aid and Health & Safety.
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
The University Of Children Montessori School, Inglewood
Courses / Programs
The University Of Children Montessori School, located in Inglewood, South Bay, LA, California, is a Montessori School offering programs to newborns through fifth graders. Since 1965, the University Of Children has been a trusted source of quality education for young scholars. Our unique environment is designed to give each child a solid educational framework. However, we know that an enjoyable hands-on learning environment is conducive to optimal development, and that’s why we make sure our young scholars have fun too!
Located in a safe, gated community in the Carmel Valley area of Northern San Diego, San Raphael Spanish Academy is a home-based Spanish language learning preschool that provides a Spanish language immersion program for children from 18 months to 5 years. Our 3 native Spanish teachers serve a maximum of 12 children enrolled per day. Flexible scheduling options include half and full day options, and enrollment from 1 to 5 days a week.
Our qualified teachers build on what the children can already do, encouraging them to try new things. Preschool students are introduced to letters, numbers, counting, music and writing using a variety of materials and subjects.
We aim to develop the "whole child". Learning activities are designed to match the developmental stages of each child, where the pleasure of discovery and making something are more important than the final product.
Spanish Language Preschool Immersion Program (for children ages 18-months to 5-years)
- Home-based Spanish language program
- Native speaking Spanish teachers
- Maximum 12 kids per class
- Half day & full day options
- Enrollment from 1-5 days a week
- Situated in a safe, gated community
Arbor Bay School / ALLS in Redwood City in San Mateo County on the San Francisco Peninsula in Northern CA (approximately 27 miles south of San Francisco, and 24 miles north of San Jose), is a non-profit, non-public school providing multidisciplinary educational support to children with learning differences. Arbor Bay School / ALLS, founded under the auspices of Associated Learning & Language Specialists Inc., continues the tradition of excellence in educational and therapeutic services initiated by Pam Joy, Founder and CEO, in 1980.
The mission of Arbor Bay School / ALLS is to increase opportunities for academic and social success through highly individualized and specialized instruction in a small classroom environment. Students learn “how they learn” and how to master individual learning strategies. Each student’s learning style should define the content and form of their unique educational and therapeutic program.
At Arbor Bay School / ALLS, the program focuses on the developmental growth of each child. We deliver a unique combination of educational and therapeutic services to help each child reach the highest level of academic and social success.
Ecole Claire Fontaine, located in Venice, Los Angeles, California, is a bi-lingual preschool offering programs in French & English to children ages 2 to 6. Claire Fontaine provides a secure and loving place for children to learn and play. We believe that a child`s intelligence and reasoning are exercised through playful creativity. Play is a natural medium for children to express pleasure, curiosity, autonomy, and is integrated into our curriculum as a primary way of learning. Every day, the children also practice and experience making art, music, writing, storytelling - enriching their emotional life.