The Italian Cultural Center, Chicago, IL: The Italian Cultural Center, a non-profit organization, sponsors Italian language classes in Chicago, IL for Adults and Children. The Center is ideally and centrally located in the heart of many adjacent Italian communities and also near O'Hare International Airport. The building is located two blocks east of Mannheim Road (Route 45) and two blocks south of North Avenue (Route 64).
Courses / Programs:
Adult Italian Language Classes at beginner, intermediate, advanced and advanced conversational levels. Private classes are also available in the evening and on Saturday. Children's classes are held in various locations throughout the Chicagoland area - the year long program runs for 30 weeks (one hour per week).
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Learn French by Skype with an experienced teacher from France!
Paris Version à la Française offers French learners in Chicago, Illinois and across the U.S. the opportunity to learn French online through conversation and structured lessons.
The aim of our online French classes is to help you to get confidence in your French language. Online French lessons allow you to study whenever and wherever you want.
Schedule your classes around your work and family commitments, and learn at your own pace.
"I studied with Pascale earlier this year and massively improved my French in only a short time! She will assess your ability and tailor lessons to your competence in a relaxed, conversational style. Highly recommended!" - Rob
"After six months with Pascale, I am now able to have a conversation in French, and my writing (and reading) has drastically improved. In addition, I have learned a great deal about the French culture. Pascale is really kind and patient, and she has made a lot of effort to adapt the course to my needs. Thank you Pascale for creating an interesting course! I would definitely recommend her for all levels of French.” - Jennifer
“I found Pascal’s method of teaching very effective as well as enjoyable. Pascal uses a combination of conversation, reading and listening skills, to teach and encourages learning the French language. Pascal also offers an online program that supports her teaching. I would highly recommend Pascal as a French teacher.” - Wendy
- Private French lessons tailored to your requirements / interests
- Business French classes for professionals / executives
- French Refresher course
- Conversational French classes
- DELF / DALF / DFP/ TCF / TEF French exam preparation
- Survival French crash course - ideal for tourists preparing to visit Paris
- French for travel / hospitality...
"On y va" - Online French classes for beginners
Self-training audio software French program for beginners online
Situated in the heart of Chicago's Edgewater neighborhood (15 minutes north of downtown Chicago), Sentieri Italiani offers beginner to advanced levels of Italian language classes to adults and children from the U.S., and around the world.
All of our classes are taught by native speakers with over 15 years teaching experience and advanced degrees. In addition to our classes, we also hold cultural events to supplement the learning process including movie nights, happy hours, immersion days, book clubs, cooking lessons, and even trips to Italy.
All courses offered at Sentieri Italiani are based on the Common European Framework of Reference. Sentieri Italiani is a member of the Italian-American Chamber of Commerce, of the Italian-American Joint Committee and of the Chicago Convention and Tourism Bureau.
Beginner to Advanced Level Italian Language Courses:
- Basic Italian
- Intermediate Italian
- Advanced Italian
- Group classes
- Semi-private Italian classes
- Private Italian classes
- Italian Conversation courses
- Italian (CILS) Exam Preparation
- Italian Book Club
- Children's Classes (Ages 8-13)
Study Korean at a convenient Downtown Chicago location, or in the comfort of your own home or chosen location in the Chicagoland area!
Language Loop is an established language school that provides group, private, and corporate Korean classes to basic beginner to advanced learners.
Taught by experienced, professional language tutors, our flexible Korean courses can take place Monday-Friday, or at weekends. Our language school gives you a unique opportunity to learn in a private, professional, and relaxed environment.
Language Loop also teaches English, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Arabic, Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese, Farsi, French, Italian, German, Polish, Dutch, Belarusian, and Ukrainian.
Korean Classes in Chicago / Chicagoland: - Basic beginner to advanced levels
• Group Korean classes (4-6 students)
• One-on-one / Private Korean lessons
• Semi-Private Korean lessons (2-3 students)
• Corporate / Business Korean programs (onsite or in our language center)
• Korean for Specific Purposes (Health, Business, Law, Construction, Food & Hospitality...)
• Dive & Survive: Intensive Korean immersion program
• Korean Literature Courses
• Language Classes Ad Opportunity for providers of fun immersion programs for children and adults in Italian, German, Spanish, French, Arabic, and Mandarin Chinese in the Chicagoland area.
• Contact us if you are respected provider of year round language programs or summer camp programs for children or adults.
• Potential Chicagoland ad locations: Hyde Park, Lincoln Park, Park Ridge, Barrington, Mount Prospect / Arlington Heights, Deerfield / Lake Forest, Glen Ellyn / Wheaton, Naperville, Geneva / St. Charles, Wilmette / Evanston, and Hinsdale / Oakbrook IL.
Italian Immersion Programs:
• Parents and Tots programs for kids ages 1-3
• Italian for kids ages 3-5 (Kids Only)
• Italian for kids ages 5-8 (Kids Only)
• Italian for kids ages 8-10 (Kids Only)
• Italian for kids ages 10-12 (Kids Only)
• Private / One-on-one Italian classes
• Italian immersion summer camps
• Learn Italian online in Illinois with ABC Languages - a leading provider of quality foreign language instruction in New York, New Jersey and California as well as online for students throughout the U.S.
• Our online Italian language classes are convenient and flexible for adults and high school students living in Chicago, Joliet, Rockford, Naperville, and throughout Illinois and nationwide.
• Our qualified and experienced Italian language tutors teach on Skype at times that best suit your schedule, allowing you to improve your Italian language skills around your work or family commitments.
• Whether you are a complete beginner or wish to improve your current level of Italian, we can customize our one-on-one online Italian lessons to suit your needs.
• All you need is a web camera and audio headset.
Other Online Language Classes:
ABC also teaches the following second and foreign languages online: Spanish, French, German, Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Farsi.
Instituto Cervantes of Chicago, Illinois is a non-profit Spanish language school in the Magnificent Mile area of Downtown Chicago. Supported by the Government of Spain, we offer a wide range of Spanish language courses at beginner to advanced levels for adults and children (ages 6-13).
The Instituto is the organization of reference around the world for the teaching training of Spanish as a second language, with more than 11,000 enrollments a year. Our mission is to nurture the growth of the Spanish and Spanish-American culture.
Our teaching methodology is based on the latest research on teaching/learning foreign languages. With a hands-on approach, students are able to use the language in meaningful contexts from the early stages.
Our class size of 6 – 14 students allows teachers to pay students a great deal of individualized attention.
- General Spanish courses at Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, High Advanced levels
- Private Spanish lessons (in-class)
- Spanish for Specific Purposes
- Preparation for the Official Spanish Diploma (DELE)
- Spanish for Spanish speakers
- Scientific Spanish
- Spanish Culture & Civilization courses (literature, art, music, cinema)
- Spanish for Children (Ages 6-13)
- Spanish Teachers Development Program