Los Angeles Pacific College: Los Angeles Pacific College is located in an active and central part of Los Angeles called the Mid-Wilshire district. We are minutes away from Downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Santa Monica. Public transportation reaches our doorstep from all over Los Angeles and outlying areas. We assist our students with housing and academic counselling. Highly qualified instructors, updated curriculum and many opportunities to expose our students to American culture through field trips and other out of school activities.
English as a Second Language This program is designed to provide non-native English speaking students with the language skills needed to enter U.S. colleges or universities, and/or to become gainfully employed in the U.S. Student employment opportunities include securing a position that relates to work experience in their native countries. Employment opportunities may include establishing or improving job skills by taking technical/vocational training in addition to language training, possibilities that will enable students to seek a more advanced professional position.
The ESL program's aim is to teach an intensive English course in order that students may learn the structure, grammar, and idiomatic use of the English language in the most comprehensive and intensive manner possible. To graduate from the ESL program, a student must complete a total of three consecutive levels, which constitute 42 semester units, and have maintained the school's satisfactory academic progress requirements.
Other Courses Available: Computer Information Systems, Computer Graphics & Design, Computerized Accounting, Associates Degree (AOS) in Accounting.
• Learn English in glamorous Los Angeles, California! NSL Mondial is a leading provider of English courses and immersion programs for international students (adults and children) from around the world.
• Our English language courses for adults are taught at 10 levels - from complete beginner through to advanced. You will be tested on arrival, and placed into the class that matches your current level.
• Taught by university educated, native English speakers, our class sizes are small (average of 9 students and maximum of 12 students).
• This assures you of the expert attention and class participation you need to quickly improve your English. Many of our English teachers hold advanced degrees in TEFL or related fields.
• With more theaters and museums than any other American city, Los Angeles also offers a thriving gallery and music scene, as well as an amazing nightlife.
• Take a stroll along Hollywood's famous Walk of Fame, or visit theme parks like Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood, or Six Flags.
• Other recreational activities include enjoying the spectacular beaches, hundreds of kilometers of hiking and biking trails, rollerblading, or taking in the Museum/Pier Concerts.
• In addition, you can easily visit Yosemite National Park, San Francisco, or Las Vegas.
English Classes for Adults Taught at 10 levels from beginner to advanced
• Intensive English Program (30 lessons per week)
• Semi-Intensive English Plus Program (24 lessons per week)
• Semi-Intensive / Part-time English Program (20 lessons per week)
• IELTS exam preparation
• Cambridge CAE exam preparation
• Business English for professionals, executives
• Homestay program / live with an American family
English Immersion for Juniors:
• English language camp for children & teenagers (ages 7-17). Combines English classes with fun activities & excursions
• Learn English in Houston with Crossing Borders language school in the Galleria area (also known as Uptown), a major business district and shopping area in Houston, 6 miles west of Downtown.
• We offer group ESL programs and private English lessons for adults & high school teens in Houston.
• For international students, we offer semi-intensive English courses and this option is permitted for students on a B1/B2 tourist visa.
• Our English students learn to speak more confidently and clearly, and learn faster than students from many other ESL programs in Texas and across the U.S. You will learn more in 1 month with Crossing Borders than you will in 3 months at other English schools.
English Courses for Adults & High School Teens:
• General English for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels
• Intensive ESL Program (4 weeks)
• Semi-intensive English
• Private English lessons
• TOEFL exam preparation
• SAT preparation course
• English Conversation classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• Business English classes
• Corporate English training for executives
• English for the entire family
• English classes for high school teens
• Learn English in Orlando, Florida - one of the top travel destinations in the United States and worldwide!
• Our goal at KEF USA is to ensure students make the most of their time learning English in Orlando FL.
• In partnership with an award-winning college, we provide total-immersion ESL programs that focus on each student's ability to communicate effectively in American English.
• Unique to KEF USA is that all teachers have a master’s degree in TESOL.
• Students enrolled in a KEF USA Program will quickly become immersed in American English and culture, improving their language skills considerably.
• All of our English courses are accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA).
Range of accredited ESL English programs provided by KEF USA:
• Year-round & summer residential ESL English immersion programs for adults and children ages 10+.
• Residential summer ESL English camps + College Preparation+ Disney for juniors / teens & senior high school students.
• English classes in Orlando plus Regular School classes in your home country via online robotics.
Ideal for families, school tours or groups of adults looking for an exciting English language vacation, KEF USA course content can be customized to meet the specific needs of your group.
Orlando is the #1 tourist destination in the U.S., with more than 50 million people visiting each year. Also known as “The City Beautiful”, Orlando is an awesome place to learn English, live, work and play!
• Study English in the U.S. with the International Language Institute (ILI) in Gaithersburg, Montgomery County, Maryland, just 15 miles north-west of Washington DC, and situated just south of Germantown MD.
• We provide a wide range of English as a Second Language (ESL) programs for beginner to advanced level students, including TOEFL preparation. Our English courses are available during the day, in the evening, and on Saturdays.
• Our mission is to provide high-quality language instruction and academic preparation, at a superior value, to satisfy the individual goals of those who choose to study for academic, professional, or personal reasons.
• Over the past 43 years, our company has seen steady growth and developed a strong reputation around the world and locally for quality language training and academic preparation at a superior value.
• Our English programs are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). ACCET is a national accrediting agency listed by the United States Secretary of Education.
• We are authorized under Federal law to enroll individuals with a student visa as well as other non-immigrant foreign students. ILI also has a language school in Dupont Circle in the center of Washington DC.
Student Testimonial: "Not only have I improved my language skills, but I’ve also made great friends. Among those friends are teachers who have very effective ways of teaching and make learning less daunting." - Brahim, Mauritania
• Learn English in Downtown Chicago on the 'Magnificent Mile' with Kaplan International.
• Our Chicago school offers a comprehensive range of language courses to those who want to improve their English quickly and effectively, and both welcome students of all English levels.
• Kaplan International has over 40 years of experience in providing first-class international education with consistently high standards of teaching and student care.
• Join our English school in Chicago and begin your journey to personal, academic and career success.
• Significantly improve your language skills while learning English in Chicago with Kaplan International and return home with memories to last a lifetime.
• Learn English in Chicago with first-class teachers in excellent learning facilities and advance your academic and professional career. Kaplan International's English school in Chicago is accredited by ACCET.
• Citizens of 75 countries attended our Chicago ESL school last year.
Student Review: "I describe my Kaplan Experience like one of the best things in my life. I met great people and excellent teachers. You can learn about different cultures too, it is amazing!” - Ana Maria, Colombia
Quality English Language Courses: • General English classes (beginner to advanced levels)
• General English Academic Semester/Year option
• Intensive English
• Intensive English Academic Semester/Year option
• Vacation English
• TOEFL and Academic English
Graduate Exam Preparation Programs: • GMAT Test preparation
• GRE Exam preparation
Institute Of Intensive English, Hawaii is located just minutes from the beautiful Waikiki Beach in central Honolulu.
We offer beginner to advanced level English language courses to students from around the world. Study options include Short-Term English, Intensive English, Private English lessons, Academic Exam preparation, and more.
Courses include lessons in the full-range of English language skills and knowledge, including listening, speaking, reading, writing, vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation.
Our proficiency levels are based on a Global Scale that is recognized around the world, developed through broad scientific research by the Common European Framework (CEFR) and the University of Cambridge.
Accommodation options include student residences, hotels, hostels, shared houses, and homestays with local Hawaiian families.
Student Testimonial: "Thanks teachers for your patience,comprehension and help. We can now speak better English. All of you are very good teachers, but even better as people. We hope to come back one day and maybe meet you again. We'll never forget you." - James and Helena, Spain
- Short Term English Program (20 lessons)
- Intensive English Program (25 lessons)
- Long Term Intensive English (25 lessons)
- Super Intensive English Program (35 lessons)
- Private English lessons
- College Pathway Program
- Cambridge FCE / CAE Preparation
- Business/Corporate English
- Academic Year (Long Stay)
- Speaking with Purpose
- English + Hula
- English + Surfing
- Summer Short Term English Program
- Kids & Teens English