Los Angeles Pacific College: Los Angeles Pacific College is located in an active and central part of Los Angeles called the Mid-Wilshire district. We are minutes away from Downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Santa Monica. Public transportation reaches our doorstep from all over Los Angeles and outlying areas. We assist our students with housing and academic counselling. Highly qualified instructors, updated curriculum and many opportunities to expose our students to American culture through field trips and other out of school activities.
Classes in English as a Second Language, Computer Information Systems, Computer Graphics & Design, Computerized Accounting, Associates Degree (AOS) in Accounting.
After completion of our ESL program, the student has the opportunity to further their education through our certificate programs. With these programs, the student will have the opportunity to practice their new skills with OPT, Optional Practical Training. This OPT allows the student to stay in the United States for one year after completion to refine their skills while in the work force.
• Study English in one of the world’s most widely recognized buildings - the Empire State Building!
• Kaplan International's modern English school on the 63rd floor is a state-of-the-art language learning facility, offering a comprehensive range of English courses to help students of all English levels advance their academic and professional careers.
• With over 40 years of experience providing first-class English language education, Kaplan International offers you high standards of teaching and student care, along with quality English courses and accommodation at our English school in New York.
• With over 40 English schools in eight countries, Kaplan International, world leaders in English language education, has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967.
• Our English language schools in New York are accredited by ACCET, and citizens of 82 countries studied at our Empire State Manhattan ESL school last year.
Student Reviews: "Kaplan has been one of the most amazing experiences in my life where I met a lot of friends from around the world and also discovered NYC very well." - Ahmad
”I never got bored at school, every teacher is interactive with the students. There are lots of things to do here. The night life in New York is awesome, this city never sleeps!” - Elvira
Beginner to Advanced Level English Language Courses:
• General English classes
• General English Academic Year/Semester options
• Intensive English courses
• Intensive English Academic Year/Semester options
• 'Best of America' Academic Year program
• Vacation English lessons
• Business English for professionals / executives
• TOEFL and Academic English
The Institute of Intensive English (IIE) is the highest quality English school in Hawaii. We are a full-service English school located in Waikiki, Honolulu, one block from Waikiki Beach. IIE issues I-20s for U.S. student visas.
We are accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training), an accrediting body officially recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Our teachers are very experienced and highly-qualified. We have been teaching English to international students for over 20 years. We offer small class sizes, and Total English immersion with our English only policy.
All students receive an IIE certificate on completion of their course. The certificate shows the level and the duration of study.
One of the safest places in the USA, Hawaii is an excellent choice for studying English abroad. We give our students a total Hawaiian study experience, which means we provide exciting weekly Hawaiian Cultural activities, and fun daily social activities. Both are great ways to enjoy your time in Hawaii, explore the island, meet new friends, and practice your English!
We offer a variety of accommodation options with a range of prices: Homestay, Condominiums & Apartments, Shared Student Housing and Dormitories.
"All of the teachers are kind at IIE. When I ask something, their help is always really really useful. If you study abroad for the first time, I want to recommend IIE to you. I really like Hawaii's weather, and you will too!"
English Classes for Adults: Beginner to Advanced Levels
• General English (STEP) - 20 Lessons
• General English (IEP) - 25 Lessons
• General English (S-IEP) - 35 Lessons
• Private English lessons
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• College Pathways English course
• Business/Corporate English
• Academic Year English program
• English Conversation classes
• English + Hula
• English + Surfing
• Kids & Teens English
• Summer STEP English classes
• Learn English in the USA or Canada and live with your English language teacher! American Language Programs (ALP) offers English language homestay programs which allow students to combine homestay accommodation in the home of their teacher with private English lessons.
• Whether you are a total beginner or have an advanced level of English, your English classes will be designed to meet your individual needs.
• We teach students from around the world between the ages of 12 - 80. You can choose to stay from one week or up to three months and longer stays can also be arranged.
• The emphasis of our program is that students have the opportunity to practice using English. Your teacher and homestay host is a highly qualified teacher usually with many years of training & experience and one or more academic degrees from well-known colleges or universities.
We offer ESL Homestay Programs in:
• Boston, Massachusetts
• New York City, NY / New Jersey
• Honolulu, Hawaii
• Phoenix, Arizona
• Los Angeles & San Francisco, California
• Orlando, Kissimmee, Miami, Palm Beach & Boca Raton, Florida
• Vancouver, BC in Canada
Student Testimonial: "I stayed three times with my family. Living with a family and having several hours of classes each day is a 10 (10 being top!). It's a wonderful way to improve one's English painlessly and discover the "real American life."
- Benedicte, France
• Our Standard Homestay Program
• Business English & Specialized Vocabulary
• Deluxe / 4-Star Program
• Public Speaking / Business English Instruction
• TOEFL, GRE, GED, LLM Exam Preparation
• University Application / Registration
• Corporate / Workplace English classes
• Private English lessons
• English language pronunciation, including grammar, vocabulary, and accent reduction...
Situated in Scottsdale, Maricopa County AZ (close to Phoenix), Arizona Language Center offers private one-on-one, small group and corporate group English classes to language learners of all skill levels.
Small class sizes and experienced ESL instructors make the Arizona Language Center an ideal place to learn and study English in Scottsdale.
Language courses are designed for Specific Business Purposes as required by each client. Our "Corporate Classroom" travels to the workplace for on-site instruction to business owners, managers and employees.
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Southern States University (SSU) is a private American university founded in 1983 which has 3 campuses in Southern California (in San Diego, and Newport Beach, south of Los Angeles).
Our mission is to provide international students with English language instruction of the highest quality. We offer eight levels of intensive English courses for beginners through to advanced English language studies, as well as TOEFL test preparation classes.
Our approach gives students the opportunity to improve reading, writing, grammar, conversation, pronunciation, TOEFL, and Business English. SSU’s stimulating and productive learning environment is well-suited for preparing students for continued success in their future personal, academic, and professional pursuits.
Our Intensive English Program prices start at $190/4 weeks at our Fashion Valley campus with early morning classes from 7:30 am-12:00 pm.
SSU also provides Business Administration Degree programs (BBA and MBA) for domestic and international students.
All programs and locations are fully accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
"I really enjoy speaking and spending time with people from different countries. After I complete the ESL program I am planning to apply for the BBA or MBA programs offered by Southern States University." - Rena, Intensive English Program
• Located in beautiful Austin, the capital of Texas, HOFT Institute is a leading ESL school for international students and non-native English speakers in the United States.
• With 35+ years of experience in providing English language skills training to students from around the world, we offer a wide range of programs for individuals & groups at all levels, complete beginner to advanced.
• Students are welcome to join our year-round programs at any time.
• HOFT Institute is authorized to issue I-20 Certificates of Eligibility for international students seeking to study in the U.S on an F-1 student visa. Visitors on the B-1 tourist visa are also able to study at HOFT Institute during their shorter visit to the U.S. of up to 90 days.
• HOFT Institute has helped thousands of students gain the English proficiency they needed to succeed in top American colleges, universities and businesses.
• Whether you want to improve your general English skills or prepare for university entrance exams such as IELTS, TOEFL, GRE or GMAT, we can assist you. We have partnered with US colleges and universities to offer acceptance to students who complete our ESL program.
Student Review: "I think the program is awesome. We really enjoyed it. It has a lot of exciting subjects including idiom and slang, news and media, academic writing, and pronunciation classes. All of these classes encourage speaking and conversations even beyond the academic life. Also TOEFL classes were helpful to us." - Reem
• Basic beginner, elementary, intermediate, advanced English levels
• Spring, Summer, Fall programs
• Full-Time, Intensive English Program for F-1 Students
• Part-time English Classes for Non-F1 Students
• University Fast Track Program (Full-time)
• Workforce Readiness Program (4 weeks)
• TOEFL Prep Classes
• IELTS Prep Classes
• American Accent Training
• English for Business
• English for Hospitality
• English for Health Science
• English for Computers
• English for Parenting
• English for Athletes, & more.