Business programs in New Jersey: Bachelor degrees in accounting & economics in NY area. Business administration degree with specializations in management, marketing, finance & international business in Mercer County NJ, close to Princeton, Trenton, Philadelphia PA..
The College of New Jersey - Business School: Situated in Ewing, New Jersey, (10 miles south of Princeton, 45 miles south of New York and 30 miles north east of Philadelphia) The School of Business at The College of New Jersey is a leader in undergraduate business education. We provide a range of undergraduate degree programs in business-related fields that include Management, Marketing, Economics, International Business, and more. From partners to presidents to product managers, our alumni can be found in some of the most responsible positions in local, regional, and international businesses.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Business Administration Degree Programs with specializations in:
- Interdisciplinary Business
- International Business
Further degree programs include: - Accounting & Information Systems
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Learn Dutch in New Jersey with private tutoring from ABC Languages!
• We teach Dutch to students of all levels from basic beginner through to advanced. We provide private Dutch lessons (mainly in North Jersey and Central NJ) to adults, kids ages 5+, high school / college students, and business professionals & executives.
• Our teachers are native Dutch speakers who use a fun and engaging approach, and make the language come alive in the classroom.
• The main advantage of private Dutch lessons is that you can learn the language at your own pace and at a schedule that best suits you. You can choose any day or time for your classes. Weekends and evening classes are also available.
• It's not hard to learn a new language with ABC’s engaging and fun approach!
• As well as offering Dutch lessons in Newark, Jersey City, Clifton, Paterson, Edison, and Elizabeth, we also offer classes in locations across Essex County, Bergen County, Middlesex County, Hudson County, Monmouth County, Morris County, Passaic County, Somerset County, and Union County.
• We also hope to expand our Hindi classes in northern NJ into Mercer County, Hunterdon County, Sussex County and Warren County in the near future. Please contact us today regarding your Hindi learning needs in these areas.
Located in Ithaca NY, Cornell University's Johnson School is one of the Top-Rated MBA schools of management in the U.S. We provide a One-year Accelerated MBA program to qualified individuals. Our Accelerated MBA program begins with an intensive 10-week summer term that covers orientation, core courses, leadership and professional development work. Remaining core courses are completed in the fall semester, along with a semester-long management practicum and a two-week internship. Electives are taken during the spring semester.
The Johnson School recognizes Accelerated MBA participants' previous graduate work by granting 15 course credits toward the 60 required for an MBA. Accelerated MBAs graduate with the broad business knowledge base and 21st century leadership skills they need to deliver real impact - today and tomorrow.
Cornell is the federal land-grant institution of New York State, a private endowed university, a member of the Ivy League/Ancient Eight, and a partner of the State University of New York. Ithaca is a small but cosmopolitan city about 60 miles southwest of Syracuse, in the scenic Finger Lakes region of central New York State.
The Wharton School in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, is the business school of the University of Pennsylvania, an Ivy League university. Wharton offers a 2 year Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for full-time students, with a wide range of major concentrations. Wharton's MBA program is consistently regarded as one of the finest in the world, frequently cited as the most effective in preparing graduates to lead organizations in a global business environment.
Wharton's intensive, cross-functional core curriculum provides the essential management skills to succeed in any career, focusing on leadership, analytical skills, communication and business fundamentals. In speaking with countless Wharton MBAs post-graduation, they tell us their rigorous training helps them achieve more in the workplace throughout their careers, even ten or twenty years after graduation.
- Health Care Management
- Individualized Major
- Operations and Information Management
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Business and Public Policy
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Environmental and Risk Management
- Real Estate
- Strategic Management
- Information: Strategy and Economics...
Rutgers Business School - Newark and New Brunswick
Courses / Programs
Rutgers Business School (RBS) - Newark and New Brunswick is an integral part of one of the nation’s oldest, largest, and most distinguished institutions of higher learning: Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey in the New York City metro area.
Among our wide range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs, we offer full-time and part-time MBA programs with the option to specialize in the following concentrations: Finance; Information Technology; Management & Global Business; Marketing; Pharmaceutical Management; Supply Chain Management; Entrepreneurship MBA and the Rutgers Customized MBA. Our graduate programs also include an Executive MBA program, Master of Accountancy programs and more.
RBS is accredited by AACSB International - the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business - a distinction that represents the hallmark of excellence in management education. Recognized as one of the top three business schools in the greater New York metropolitan area; RBS is ranked #6 nationwide for “Most Competitive Students” by The Princeton Review; and is part of the campus that is ranked #1 in diversity nationwide by U.S. News & World Report, for 12 straight years.
Undergraduate & Graduate Business Degree Programs:
- Management Information Systems
- Supply Chain Management
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Full-time and Part-time MBA
- Executive MBA
- Master of Accountancy in Financial Accounting
- Master of Accounting in Taxation
- Professional Accounting MBA
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Quantitative Finance, and more...
Welcome to Albright College in Reading, Pennsylvania. Our Economics and Business Department offers business administration and management degree programs with two concentrations: economics (bachelor of arts) and business administration (bachelor of science). Economics, a liberal arts discipline, is utilized in both concentrations as a foundation to better understand the world we live in as well as to prepare the student for a career in business, government, law or non-profit organizations.
Albright College is fully accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. We know there are lots of colleges out there. Most will offer you the standard list of amenities – We have these, too. But at Albright, we’re not like those other colleges – and we can prove it. You see, at Albright, we’re on a mission to find students who think for themselves, test the waters, work hard and explore the world around them. At Albright, it’s all about our people. Are you ready to be one of them?
Based in San Bernardino County, California, LP Solutions offers in-person, webinar, and e-Learning courses in Loss Prevention to students from around the world. Our courses were developed for the individual interested in getting into the interesting Loss Prevention market. In addition to our dedicated course, we also offer Loss Prevention Consulting Services to small business owners looking to increasing their profits and lowering their losses.
Our Loss Prevention training course is designed to get you in the job market right after class. Our basic Loss Prevention Agent course is ideal for those looking to break into the Loss Prevention field in an entry-level position. As well as special seminars held throughout the US and Canada, we can hold any of our class in your local area.
For those unfamiliar with Loss Protection - the focus generally includes shoplifting and embezzlement by store staff. "Loss Prevention" or "LP" is used to describe a number of methods used to reduce the amount of all losses and shrink often related in the retail environment.
Introduction to Loss Prevention Certification Course - study options:
- e-Learning / Online
- LP and the Law
- LP Corporate Structure
- Retail and Corporate LP
- Duties and Expectations
- Loss Prevention Fundamentals
- Elements of Proof
- Methods of Theft
- Approach and Initial Contact
- Powers of Arrest
- Report Writing
- LP Technology
- Dishonest Employees
- Resume Workshop