Lally School of Management & Technology:
Located in the heart of Upstate New York's Tech Valley, the Lally School of Management & Technology is the business school at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. We offering MBA, Executive MBA, Masters Degree and Ph.D. programs, as well as a variety of Master of Science degrees. Based in Troy, New York (less than 3 hours from Boston and New York City), Lally has been recognized globally for its expertise in innovation with focus on the areas of technological entrepreneurship and finance.
The MBA program at Lally creates opportunities for students to explore innovation through the curriculum, faculty research, and experiential activities from Lally's Centers of Excellence. Coupled with the strength of entrepreneurship support across the Rensselaer campus, Lally MBA students have a wealth of resources available as they explore the innovation continuum from imagination to the successful launch of their idea!
- At Lally we believe that creative thinkers who can understand and manage new technologies will be the leaders of tomorrow’s business and creators of sustainable competitive advantage.
- They will be the leaders who will change the world. Lally’s dedication to innovation starts with our unique curriculum. Our cross-disciplinary program uses an experiential approach to help students develop a strategic managerial framework to solve problems.
- Small classes and an international student body create a personalized, interactive classroom experience, preparing students for the teamwork needed to succeed in a 21st century global business environment.
What is the difference between the MBA program, Evening MBA and Executive MBA program?
- The Executive MBA is a 17-month, 48-credit program for working professionals who are currently in an executive position. Classes are taught all day on Friday and Saturday only every other week. Limited financial aid is available for the EMBA.
- The Evening MBA program is designed for working professionals. This is a 51-credit program that can be completed on a part-time basis in 2-4 years. There is no financial aid available for part-time students.
- The Full-time MBA program is 51 credits, with the flexibility to customize around your career goals. This program can be completed in as little one calendar year. Financial aid is available.
Lally graduates technically sophisticated business leaders who are prepared to guide their organizations in the integration of technology for new products, businesses, and systems.
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Full-time MBA
- Accelerated MBA
- Executive MBA
- Evening MBA
- Master of Science (MS) in Management
- M.S. in Financial Engineering and Risk Analytics
- M.S. in Technology Commercialization and Entrepreneurship
- Doctoral (Ph.D.) Program in Management
The Lally School of Management & Technology is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 110 Eighth Street, Troy, New York , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.