MBA schools in New York State: Full-time master's degrees in management & finance. Executive MBA (EMBA) program, accelerated MBA for working professionals, PhD in management doctoral studies, graduate business education in NY.
Lally School of Management & Technology: The Lally School of Management & Technology, located in Troy, New York (less than 3 hours from Boston and New York City), is the business school of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI), offering MBA, Executive MBA, Masters Degree and Ph.D. programs. Lally has been recognized globally for its expertise in innovation with focus on the areas of technological entrepreneurship and finance. The Lally MBA program prepares business leaders with the skills that are essential for meeting the real-world challenges of running a business in today’s global economy.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Undergraduate & Graduate Business Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Full-time MBA
- Accelerated MBA
- Evening MBA
- Executive MBA
- Master of Science (MS) in Management
- M.S. in Financial Engineering and Risk Analytics
- M.S. in Technology Commercialization and Entrepreneurship
- Doctoral (Ph.D.) Program in Management
Accreditation: The Lally School of Management & Technology is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from New York, the U.S. & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
Rutgers Business School - Newark and New Brunswick
Courses / Programs
Rutgers Business School (RBS) - Newark and New Brunswick is an integral part of one of the nation’s oldest, largest, and most distinguished institutions of higher learning: Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey in the New York City metro area.
Among our wide range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs, we offer full-time and part-time MBA programs with the option to specialize in the following concentrations: Finance; Information Technology; Management & Global Business; Marketing; Pharmaceutical Management; Supply Chain Management; Entrepreneurship MBA and the Rutgers Customized MBA. Our graduate programs also include an Executive MBA program, Master of Accountancy programs and more.
RBS is accredited by AACSB International - the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business - a distinction that represents the hallmark of excellence in management education. Recognized as one of the top three business schools in the greater New York metropolitan area; RBS is ranked #6 nationwide for “Most Competitive Students” by The Princeton Review; and is part of the campus that is ranked #1 in diversity nationwide by U.S. News & World Report, for 12 straight years.
Undergraduate & Graduate Business Degree Programs:
- Management Information Systems
- Supply Chain Management
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Full-time and Part-time MBA
- Executive MBA
- Master of Accountancy in Financial Accounting
- Master of Accounting in Taxation
- Professional Accounting MBA
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Quantitative Finance, and more...
• Established in 2005, Accademia del Lusso is a leading fashion school in the heart of Milan - the fashion capital of Italy.
• We specialize in providing professional training at undergraduate and postgraduate level in the fields of fashion management, luxury brand management, retail management, fashion design, fashion styling and more.
• We welcome students from around the world, and many of our programs are taught entirely in English.
• Our comprehensive courses aim to connect the needs of the job market with the aspirations of those who want to start a new career in the exciting fashion industry.
• We are a modern institution, with our main focus on young high school graduates and university graduates who wish to make a profession out of their passion for fashion.
• In addition, our fashion business programs are ideal for professionals already working within the fashion industry, who wish to enrich their CV and enhance their career prospects through specialized training in specific fields.
Student Testimonial: “My experience at Accademia del Lusso was positive and satisfying. The teachers are knowledgeable, professional and very willing to help." - Francesca
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
• Year-long & Semester Abroad Programs
Located in Ithaca NY, Cornell University's Johnson School is one of the Top-Rated MBA schools of management in the U.S. We provide a One-year Accelerated MBA program to qualified individuals. Our Accelerated MBA program begins with an intensive 10-week summer term that covers orientation, core courses, leadership and professional development work. Remaining core courses are completed in the fall semester, along with a semester-long management practicum and a two-week internship. Electives are taken during the spring semester.
The Johnson School recognizes Accelerated MBA participants' previous graduate work by granting 15 course credits toward the 60 required for an MBA. Accelerated MBAs graduate with the broad business knowledge base and 21st century leadership skills they need to deliver real impact - today and tomorrow.
Cornell is the federal land-grant institution of New York State, a private endowed university, a member of the Ivy League/Ancient Eight, and a partner of the State University of New York. Ithaca is a small but cosmopolitan city about 60 miles southwest of Syracuse, in the scenic Finger Lakes region of central New York State.
The State University of New York (SUNY) College at Old Westbury, located centrally on Long Island, New York, is a liberal arts university college that offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in academic fields including Education, Business & Management, Humanities, Languages, and more.
The goal at Old Westbury is to prepare students to achieve their potential and to create the career - and life - they imagine. Old Westbury offers more than 40 degree opportunities, all well-respected and many with prospects for students to engage in the real-world while they pursue their studies.
SUNY College is accreditated by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (School of Education), and the American Chemical Society (B.S. in Chemistry).