MBA schools in New York State: Full-time master's degrees in management & finance. Executive MBA (EMBA) program, accelerated MBA for working professionals, PhD in management doctoral studies, graduate business education in NY.
Lally School of Management & Technology: The Lally School of Management & Technology, located in Troy, New York (less than 3 hours from Boston and New York City), is the business school of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI), offering MBA, Executive MBA, Masters Degree and Ph.D. programs. Lally has been recognized globally for its expertise in innovation with focus on the areas of technological entrepreneurship and finance. The Lally MBA program prepares business leaders with the skills that are essential for meeting the real-world challenges of running a business in today’s global economy.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Undergraduate & Graduate Business Degree Programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Business and Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Full-time MBA
- Accelerated MBA
- Evening MBA
- Executive MBA
- Master of Science (MS) in Management
- M.S. in Financial Engineering and Risk Analytics
- M.S. in Technology Commercialization and Entrepreneurship
- Doctoral (Ph.D.) Program in Management
Accreditation: The Lally School of Management & Technology is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Ithaca NY, Cornell University's Johnson School is one of the Top-Rated MBA schools of management in the U.S. We provide a One-year Accelerated MBA program to qualified individuals. Our Accelerated MBA program begins with an intensive 10-week summer term that covers orientation, core courses, leadership and professional development work. Remaining core courses are completed in the fall semester, along with a semester-long management practicum and a two-week internship. Electives are taken during the spring semester.
The Johnson School recognizes Accelerated MBA participants' previous graduate work by granting 15 course credits toward the 60 required for an MBA. Accelerated MBAs graduate with the broad business knowledge base and 21st century leadership skills they need to deliver real impact - today and tomorrow.
Cornell is the federal land-grant institution of New York State, a private endowed university, a member of the Ivy League/Ancient Eight, and a partner of the State University of New York. Ithaca is a small but cosmopolitan city about 60 miles southwest of Syracuse, in the scenic Finger Lakes region of central New York State.
With two campuses on Manhattan Island, the Manhattan Institute of Management (MIM) is a private higher learning institution committed to offering students a high quality, global business education. MIM offers students a real opportunity to gain insight into the meaning of business success, in New York and around the world. We provide a range of undergraduate & graduate diploma & certificate programs in Business-related fields that include Finance, Business Management, Business Administration, International Business, and other fields of study.
Our programs are designed to develop skills, knowledge and problem-solving techniques which employers seek. Many of our alumni say this applied focus was the main reason they chose MIM over other educational institutions.
MIM is recognized by the Board of Education of New York State, and has two different locations in New York City. One campus is situated downtown, near to the financial district in the popular Tribeca area: The main campus is located midtown, in the emblematic Empire State Building.
ABC Languages, Manhattan - Spanish Classes in NYC & Online via Zoom / Skype
Courses / Programs
• Conveniently situated in Manhattan, ABC Languages is a leading foreign language school in NYC, NJ, Westchester County NY & Fairfield County CT.
• We are located in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side at 146 West 29th Street (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Flatiron, Koreatown and Midtown).
• We provide Spanish classes to adults, teens and kids of all levels - from beginner to advanced, with day, evening & weekend lessons.
• Our tutors are all native Spanish speakers and can come provide private tutoring in your home or office. In addition, we provide Spanish language training to companies & organizations in NYC.
• Why is ABC Languages New York City's most popular foreign language school? Perhaps because we only work with experienced, professional language instructors who know how to teach in a lively and effective manner.
• Maybe it is the fun atmosphere inspired by our small, interactive classes that focus on attaining practical language skills that can be used in the real world. No matter what it is, it's obvious New York's discerning individuals and businesses choose ABC Languages for their language training.
Student Review: "I have been struggling for years to learn Spanish, and books, tapes, and other classes had been useless till I found ABC. Learned more in 12 weeks of group class than I did in 2 years of college! Excellent teachers and a courteous staff. I recommend this school to all my friends. Pros: Experienced teachers, friendly staff, small classes"
• Group Spanish classes for adults at Total Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced level. Weekday daytime, evening, Saturday weekend classes.
• Spanish Conversation
• Spanish Crash Course
• Private Spanish lessons - can take place in your home or office
• Private / Semi-private Spanish tutoring for kids & teens (ages 4 to 16)
• School Group classes - After-school Spanish programs for elementary, middle & high school students
• Summer Spanish classes • Skype / Online Spanish classes
• Corporate Spanish language training for organizations via onsite programs for 1-1000+ students
New York University is the largest private university in the United States. The University, which is composed of 14 schools, colleges, and divisions, occupies five major centers in Manhattan, New York City. The average amount of students have a 3.7- 3.9 average reaching to a 4.0. We offer a wide range of programs in business, law, medicine, communications, the sciences, education, the health professions, public service, liberal arts, and more.
New York University also operates branch campus programs in Westchester County at Manhattanville College and in Rockland County at St. Thomas Aquinas College.
For more than 150 years, NYU has been home to talented scholars, artists, writers and others who have been drawn from all over the world to teach, perform, create, and study. We have expanded our focus from New York, the world's capital city, to become a truly global university, with significant New York University Centers around the world.
We have achieved an international distinction in a wide range of areas - in the liberal arts, the sciences, education, the health professions, law, medicine, business, the arts, communications, public service, and the performing arts.
Over 2500 Undergraduate, Graduate & Continuing Education Courses
Program categories include
- Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- Health Professions (Dental, Nursing)
- Public Service
- Performing Arts
- Liberal Arts, and many more
Located in the Midwood area of Brooklyn NY, SAM Career Center is a registered NY State Business School specializing in Finance and Business-related Advanced Training programs. With vigorous and intensive training from both a conceptual and practical perspective, we prepare our students for a successful career as a Business / Management professional in today's marketplace. In addition to our wide range of on-campus courses, we also provide Online Training programs in Electronic Health Records.
SAM Consulting Services, Inc. (SAM Career Center) was founded in 1993 by a team of experienced Information Technology and Human Resource professionals. Over this period of time, our firm has grown into one of the Tri-State area's most respected training organizations.
We are dedicated to helping professionals advance their careers by providing comprehensive instruction in a variety of technical and business subjects. Our programs are designed to fully immerse students in real-world scenarios, delivering the advantages of on-the-job experience, complete with realistic hands-on projects, pressures and deadlines.
Our faculty is selected based on academic credentials as well as professional experience and is committed to the development of the student's creative and analytical skills in a practical work environment.
John F. Welch College of Business, Sacred Heart University
Courses / Programs
The John F. Welch College of Business at Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, Connecticut is an accredited business school offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs. The John F. Welch College of Business offers a combined Bachelor of Science and Master of Business Administration (BS/MBA) program which allows a student to obtain a BS degree and an MBA in 5 years, rather than the six or more years normally required.
Graduate Business Certificate programs are also offered to students who would like to specialize in an area of business without pursuing a full graduate degree or to those who already have a master's degree and would like to upgrade their skills.
The John F. Welch College of Business at Sacred Heart University has earned accreditation by the AACSB International – the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Science / MBA (BS/MBA) dual degree program
- Master of Science in Digital Marketing
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management
Graduate Business Certificates:
- Corporate Finance
- International Business
- Global Investments