Institute Of Technology Tralee:
The Institute of Technology, Tralee is a university-level institution. ITT has over 3,500 full-time and part-time students and 250 staff. ITT attracts students from all over Ireland and Europe, and prides itself on its friendly and caring approach to its students. The Institute has a wide range of state-of-the-art facilities to support its teaching, research and development work. The library is a key resource and the Institute is continually investing in computer hardware and software to ensure that ITT students have access to the latest computer facilities.
Business Studies, Humanities & Social Studies, Hotel, Catering & Tourism, Engineering & Construction, Science & Computing, and Nursing & Healthcare, with progression paths from National Certificate & Diploma to primary degree to Masters to Ph.D.
Lectures are usually given in English, therefore a good knowledge of the language is essential. The sending institution must certify each student's ability to study and sit exams through English. Some subjects are more technical than others and may require a higher standard of language. The International Office can advise you regarding subject choice.
ITT is a friendly Higher Education Institute located in a vibrant, rapidly expanding town of 28,000 people. Tralee has a significant amount of student accommodation and a wide range of leisure facilities developed also for the Tourism industry. ITT has twenty active sports clubs.
ITT Mission Statement
"To excel in teaching, research and development work, for the benefit of students, industry and the wider community"
"Sàrobair a dhèanamh i dteagasc, i dtaighde agus in obair fhorbartha chun leasa mac lèinn, na tionscalaìochta agus an phobàil i gcoitinne.”
This statement is formulated within a vision of the Institute providing, in an efficient and effective manner, in an appropriately resourced and supportive environment, and within a framework of equality of opportunity, easily accessible, multilevel programmes of teaching, research and development work which:
• develop a deep understanding of the chosen field of study
• develop a capacity for independent critical thinking and foster academic scholarship
• provide for initial and ongoing training and development of professional, managerial, practical and technical skills
• afford students and staff of the Institute opportunities for intellectual and personal growth
• lead to awards which are recognised nationally and internationally
• contribute to the knowledge and human resource base relevant to and needed for the economic, social and cultural development of the State in general and of the region served by the Institute, in particular, and to co-operate and collaborate with other bodies with similar missions
• are of the highest quality standards and bear the hallmark of excellence
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Clash, Tralee, Kerry, Ireland|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.