How to get admission into international universities/ medical schools in Ukraine: English speaking medical university in Kiev, graduate degree programs in medicine, dentistry. Medical colleges in Eastern Europe, Russia, Germany, UK for international students, Americans..
Bukovinian State Medical University (BSMU) is one of the biggest higher education establishments in Chernivtsi in Chernivtsi Oblast in south-western Ukraine. It recently celebrated the 65th anniversary of its foundation. It is a modern, multi-profile educational institution of the IV accreditation grade, included into the general register of the WHO, Magna Charta Universitatum, Bologna, Italy, the Association of Carpathian Region Universities, that provides qualified training according to the grade system of education. English is the medium of teaching.
The university includes medical lyceum, Chernivtsi, Vashkivtsi and Novoselytsia medical colleges, three medical faculties, stomatological, pharmaceutical departments, department of postgraduate education and a preparatory department for foreign students.
We aim to graduate doctors who are competent in a broad range of diagnostic, consultative and organizational skills; are committed to lifelong learning and research as a foundation to providing high quality patient-centered care and will positively engage with other healthcare professionals and the health service in advocating for the health care needs of society.
- Training is provided at the Medical Faculty (6 years) & at the Stomatological Faculty (5 years)
- An infrastructure is in place for organization & medical provision of standardized control of knowledge in subjects of the general scientific cycle fundamental sciences / Step 1 / after 3rd year and subjects of the cycle of professional and practical training at the 6th year / Step 2
- After successful passing of the state examinations, graduates are awarded the qualification of Doctor of Medicine
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful professionals in the fields of healthcare and wellness.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness & healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is accredited by The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. It is also approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists and healthcare professionals, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "If you're looking to start a career in the health and fitness space, or to advance and further your education, I would highly recommend SOCHI." - Mario
Conveniently situated close to the intersection of King St. & Yonge St. in central Toronto, Evergreen College provides a wide range of diploma programs that prepare you for successful careers in fields including Business Administration, Pharmacy Assistant, Early Childcare Assistant, and Computer System & Network Specialist. Registered as a private career college, our Toronto campus is located only 1 minute from King Subway Station. Evergreen College also has campuses in Brampton, Mississauga and Scarborough, Ontario.
At Evergreen College, our small class sizes create a higher-quality learning environment and superior training. Our diplomas are “market-oriented”, meaning they have been designed to meet the real needs of the job market. Our Career Services offer Co-op / Field Placements to our students, giving them real-world experience which leads to successful integration in their field.
Our well-prepared instructors are experienced specialists in their field; holding advanced degrees and the working knowledge to assist their students. Our facilities (classes and labs) are equipped with the most modern equipment including new computers, servers and network devices with the latest software releases in each program of study. Our mission is to guide each student to success by imparting the relevant theoretical and practical knowledge they need, while building confidence in an ongoing support structure geared to meet the needs of the job market.
Career Diploma Programs:
- Business Administration in International Trading
- Computerized Accounting and Payroll
- Medical Office Administration
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Community Service Worker
- Personal Support Worker
- Early Childcare Assistant
- Computer System & Network Specialist
International University College (IUC) is a modern business school offering value-oriented high-quality education in the city of Dobrich in the North-East part of Bulgaria. We offer undergraduate and graduate degree programs taught entirely through English which are available to Bulgarian students and international students from around the world.
We offer bachelor's degree courses in the fields of hospitality management and business management as well as a Master of Business Adminstration (MBA) program which is offered in collaboration with our partner institution - the University of Wales Institute in Cardiff, UK. Our double degree programs allow students the opportunity to obtain a second Bachelor degree diploma from the University of Wales Institute Cardiff, UK as well as from the other universities IUC has agreements with.
The college is striving to successfully fulfil its mission, pooling academic knowledge, providing vocation-oriented training and managerial expertise in fields such as international hospitality and tourism, marketing, international business and management, economics and information technologies.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Degree Programs:
- Hospitality Management
- International Business Management
- Business Information Systems
- Business and Management Studies
- International Finance and Trade
- Business administration
Master's Degree Program:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Tourism Business Administration
- Tourism Destination Management
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Arizona, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
• Conveniently situated just 5 miles from Trenton NJ, Safe Care Health School provides quality allied healthcare and medical technology training programs, including Medical Assistant, Home Health Aide, and Phlebotomy Technician among others.
• Located in Hamilton Township in the heart of Mercer County NJ, we offer flexible class schedules, with day, evening, and weekend classes available.
• Internships form part of many of our programs, allowing you to gain valuable practical experience in the workplace.
• Our programs are approved by the State of New Jersey Board of Education. The curriculum of our Certified Home Health Aide program follows the guidelines and standards set by the State of New Jersey Board of Nursing.
• Our school is easily accessible for students living in Bordentown Township, Edison, Princetown, Ewing, West Windsor, New Brunswick, Middlesex County NJ, Levittown PA and other locations in the Trenton area.
Student Testimonial: "I encourage anyone looking to get into the Medical field to strongly consider Safe Care Health School, it was truly one of the best decisions I ever made!"
• Conveniently situated in the heart of Mississauga ON, in the Greater Toronto Area, Focus Education Centre of Canada (FECC) specializes in providing quality medical examination preparation courses to international students from around the world who hope to study or work in Canada or the United States.
• We offer comprehensive preparation for the MCAT, MCCEE, MCCQE, USMLE, and NAC OSCE exams for international medical students or international medical graduates (IMGs).
• FECC is the only organization in Canada to provide these medical exam prep tutorials in a classroom setting. We keep class sizes small (maximum of 6-10 students) so that each student gets the individual attention they need to succeed.
• Taught by qualified and experienced tutors, our medical exam prep courses provide training in what to study and how to study. We also teach you how to enhance your exam performance by making changes to your diet and study habits.
• You can repeat each course once at no additional cost. If you take additional courses with FECC, you will qualify for a discounted price. We also provide individualized mentorship to each student.
Student Review: "I really recommend this Centre for people in Ontario. Excellent helpful administration. A Brilliant medical director. Nice environment full of positive energy. I scored above 95th percentiles in the Canadian exams EE & QE1. I've seen many IMG schools in Ontario. FECC is my best so far. I think they teach it the right way."
• MCAT (Medical College Admission Test)
• MCCEE (Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Examination)
• MCCQE (Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Examination) Part I & Part II
• USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination) Part I, Part II & Part III
• NAC OSCE (National Assessment Collaboration - Objective Structured Clinical Examination)
• USA Dental School Interview Prep course
• Canadian Residency Application Prep