Bukovinian State Medical University:
Located in Chernivtsi in Chernivtsi Oblast in south-western Ukraine, Bukovinian State Medical University (BSMU) is one of the biggest higher education establishments in the city. It recently celebrated the 65th anniversary of its foundation. It is a modern, multi-profile educational institution of the IV accreditation grade, included into the general register of the WHO, Magna Charta Universitatum, Bologna, Italy, the Association of Carpathian Region Universities, that provides qualified training according to the grade system of education.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
The university includes medical lyceum, Chernivtsi, Vashkivtsi and Novoselytsia medical colleges, three medical faculties, stomatological, pharmaceutical departments, department of postgraduate education and a preparatory department for foreign students.
Doctor of Medicine Training Program:
- Training is provided at the Medical Faculty (6 years) & at the Stomatological Faculty (5 years).
- English is the medium of teaching.
- In the process of training, a constant control of the current progress is conducted by means of estimating of students' knowledge on each class.
- At the end of each term, the final control is provided by means of passing tests and examinations in subjects studied during this term.
- An infrastructure is in place for organization & medical provision of standardized control of knowledge in subjects of the general scientific cycle fundamental sciences / Step 1 / after 3rd year and subjects of the cycle of professional and practical training at the 6th year / Step 2.
- After successful passing of the state examinations, graduates are awarded the qualification of Doctor of Medicine.