Accounts Payable Clerk Bachelor's Degree Jobs
over 2 months ago
Accounts Payable & Backup to Payroll Administrator
Columbus - Ohio - USA
Full - time position working Monday - Friday, 8a - 5p within the Finance Department. This is an advanced administrative position involving...
Skills Needed: QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor's degree required, at minimum; will consider HSG or equivalent with at least 5 years of demonstrated AP/PR processing experience.
Experience using a computer based accounting and payroll programs.
Typing, 10-key proficiency and computer literacy skills are essential.
Valid Ohio license and ability for bonding requirements applicable.
1 week ago
Houston - Texas - USA
IKAV Energy Inc is a private E&P company with its US headquarters in Durango, Colorado, and belongs to the global energy infrastructure...
1 week ago
Phoenix - Arizona - USA
The Accounting Manager will perform all aspects of non - profit accounting functions. The position is directly responsible for (a) accounts...
Environmental Factors and Conditions/Physical Requirements
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Southwest Center maintains a healthy work environment free from harassment and discrimination based on sexual, racial, age-based, religious, ethnic, disability, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. All recruitment and retention decisions are guided by this policy.
over one month ago
Mankato - Minnesota - USA
Staff Accountant position with growth opportunities, excellent compensation, benefits and $5,000 hiring bonus! - The Staff Accountant...
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Requirements:
1. Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
2. Have 3+ years of proven accounting experience preferably with manufacturing company
3. Self-directed with excellent initiative and organizational skills
4. Solid understanding of accounting concepts and GAAP
5. Advanced working experience with strong proficiency in Office 365 and expert proficiency in excel
6. Strong work ethic with ability to work with little supervision, managing multiple tasks and deadlines, ensuring completion and accuracy
7. Must have collections experience with customer friendly demeanor
8. Ability to handle multiple demands with a sense of urgency, drive and energy
9. Experience with financial reporting requirements, month-end and year-end close process
10. Experience working within ERP system
1. Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds
2. Work in a variety of environments office, production areas, storage rooms
3. Must be able to lift, push, pull, stand, bend, kneel, twist and move without restrictions
4. Must be able to listen and speak clearly and effectively
5. Must be able to work in standing, sitting, and walking positions for various lengths of time
1. Problem solving, analysis and critical thinking
2. Work under high pressure and time sensitive situations
3. Analyze, interpret, and utilize data and financial information
4. Organize and prioritize
5. Read, write, and communicate effectively via multiple mediums
6. Numerical, financial, data acumen and proficiency
7. Ability to successfully work with all levels of employees and customers
1. Adheres to the time and attendance requirements as established by the department supervisor.
2. Conditions will vary from office to warehouse and production areas