Creative Arts/Media Bachelor's Degree Jobs
Search by Creative Arts/Media Job Fields
over 3 months ago
Art Design & Technology Teacher
Yokohama - Japan
Creative Arts/Media, Teaching
Are you a qualified and experience Art/Design & Technology teacher looking to relocate to Japan? - We are currently looking to hire a...
1 week ago
Colorado Springs - Colorado - USA
Creative Arts/Media, Software Development
Position: Technical Writer 2 - Jaxon Engineering is looking for an experienced Technical Writer to join our team in Colorado Springs. -...
over one month ago
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Port Louis - Mauritius
Design/Web/Multimedia, Creative Arts/Media
remove the background in our given photos - Create a realistic and spectacular artistic scene - Integrate the figure together with the...
Skills Needed: Ability to work in the following softwares:
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator (compulsory)
- Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effect (optional)
- 3ds Max and any other 3D rendering software (optional)
- should be able to do editing, specially the use of pen tool in photoshop
over 3 months ago
Public Relations Assistant
Oklahoma City - Oklahoma - USA
Creative Arts/Media, Non-Profit
The Public Relations Assistant plays a critical role in organizing, directing, executing communications initiatives and materials to...
Skills Needed: • Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course-work in communications, marketing, or closely related field preferred
• 2-3 years minimum experience in communications, marketing, or related field
• Be AP Stylebook proficient and have practiced writing and editing in a professional setting
• Proficiency with hardware and software compatible with the CHF computer system (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or equivalent)
• Ability to speak in front of large groups
• Nonprofit or fundraising experience
• Training and experience in developing marketing materials/public awareness campaigns
• Must possess a willingness to work with a diverse group of individuals in a team setting.
• Must have good organizational, customer service, excellent computer and time management skills.
• Must have a reliable vehicle for transportation
• All employees must have a cellular device with a data plan