Alpine French School - Summer Camp:
Alpine French School's French & Adventure Summer Camp offers a perfect opportunity for juniors ages 12-17 to have a great time while improving their French through interactive classes and modern language activities. Being located in eastern France in the wonderful French Alps (just one hour east of Geneva International Airport) our activity programme is second to none. Students can enjoy swimming in local lakes, beach volleyball at the outdoor pool complex, white-water rafting, mountain biking, excursions to Evian-les-Bains, Lake Geneva and much much more. Our experienced teachers and activity coordinators ensure that everyone gets the most out of their time with us.
- Fun & Educational Lessons
Your lessons will be fun yet educational, including games, songs and plenty of interactive group exercises. Classes are taught by young, dynamic teachers who know how to keep French summer camp learning entertaining and lively! Lessons are taught in small groups of a maximum of 15 students of mixed nationality.
- Native-Speaking Teachers
Our teachers are all native French speakers with experience of teaching juniors and ensuring that our lessons are enjoyable for the students yet effective.
- Modern Language Learning Activities
Our experienced teachers and dynamic activity coordinators come together to run modern language activities and projects such as blogging in French, journalistic projects, theatre workshops and arts & crafts.
- For Juniors & Teens (ages 12-17)
- Minimum stay 2 weeks
- Fun morning French classes
- Great sporting, leisure and adventure activities
- Modern language projects
- Activities and Excursions
- Entertaining evening activities
- Group and individual bookings accepted
- Full-board accommodation
- Airport transfers
Lively sporting, cultural and social activities are an essential part of a language study trip and our region offers a fantastic choice, so you will never be bored! Afternoon and weekend activities will also be run in French by our native-speaker activity coordinators. These activities are included in our package price. Activities included in our standard package:
- Beach volleyball
- Petanque (French bowls)
- Swimming at outdoor swimming lakes
- Mountain Biking
Our Option + allows you to add additional activities to your package such as mountain biking, summer luge sledging, climbing, adventure park, white-water rafting or private French classes.
Our great location enables us to offer a wide range of exciting excursions around the local area that our junior groups love:
- Visit to Evian-les-Bains, town trail, market and beachside fun on the banks of Lake Geneva
- 14th July: Bastille Day celebrations including fireworks
- Ice-hockey matches featuring Morzine's 'Pingouins' team
- 15th August: Town festival including fireworks display
- Fête du Lac: a vibrant event taking place the first weekend of August with live-music, food stalls, fireworks, light-shows and much more
- Morzine carnival
- Medieval festival
- Students stay in a study residence designed for junior groups. Run by a local family, the centre offers and high standard of accommodation in shared ensuite rooms, large communal games rooms, dining rooms, disco rooms and outdoor recreation areas.
- Meals are provided on a full-board basis, home-cooked by the French family who run the residence. The family take pride in providing traditional French food of a high standard suitable for hungry juniors! Taste some local specialities such as tartiflette and their home-made desserts. Breakfast & dinner are provided at the centre, lunch is either at the centre or a picnic lunch.
- Our experienced, qualified, multi-mingual team of activity coordinators stay on-site in the student residence to provide supervision, a convivial atmosphere and fun evening activities.
- Internet access is available in the centre allowing easy contact with home.
Morzine is a small Alpine village, very safe with a real sense of community; a perfect size for kids to discover. It is in an ideal location to offer a huge range of activities making it an ideal base for a French summer camp study trip.
- Village market
- Souvenir shops
- Skate park
- Tennis courts
- Outdoor pool complex
- Swimming lakes with beaches and lifeguards
- Friendly French scheme in partnership with local businesses
- Huge range of activities on offer
Morzine is a small town in the east of France, 2.5 hours east of Lyon, close to the Swiss border. The school is a 1 hour drive from Geneva International Airport, which runs flights to over 50 international destinations.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 10 Route de la Plagne, Morzine, France|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.