International study abroad programs for high school students in Europe 2020: Teen summer camps in France, French language immersion programs for kids, youth for children, youth age 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+. Summer French course with homestay on French Riviera for high school students, college students, U.S. citizens.
Edu-Culture Immersion: Edu-Culture Immersion (ECI) offer a 2-6 week individual immersion program for high school and college students ages 15-21. Our French immersion programs provide unique opportunities for teens to improve their foreign language skills while making friends from all over the world.
Our families are located in the town of Gap in the French Alps, and the town of Hyeres on the French Riviera (Cote d'Azur). ECI also provide summer language immersion programs in Spain for high school and college students.
International Language Camps - Haute-Savoie, les Alpes Françaises
Courses / Programs
International Language Camps (ILC) est un camp européen pour enfants et adolescents de 6 à 17 ans, venus du monde entier.
Nos camps d’été et d’hiver se déroulent à Megève, une station de ski des Alpes françaises (dans les Haute-Savoie Alpes) proche de la Suisse et de l’Italie. L’aéroport International de Genève se situe à 75 km.
ILC offre à votre enfant un été et un hiver inoubliable et plein d'action au pied du Mont-Blanc. Chaque été nous accueillons simultanément une cinquantaine de participants, venus du monde entier, pour s’immerger dans un contexte international au cœur des Alpes françaises.
Nos séjours de vacances vous proposent une multitude d’activités en plus d’un programme complet d’enseignement d’une langue étrangère (Français ou Anglais). Vous pouvez choisir entre 2 à 6 semaines.
Les enfants ont la possibilité de développer leurs compétences linguistiques, de découvrir de nouvelles activités et d’autres cultures.
- Programme Fun: 7-11 ans
- Programme Adrenaline: 12-16 ans
- Programme Intense Montagne: 14-17 ans
- Programme Piano: 7-17 ans
- Programme Dance: 10-15 ans
- Vous pouvez choisir entre 2 à 6 semaines
- Chaque séjour propose une multitude d’activités sportives et artistiques en plus d’un programme complet d’enseignement d’une langue étrangère (Français ou Anglais).
- Des veillées et des excursions le week-end sont également proposées
- Camp d’hiver (âge 7-17)
- Voyage scolaire Linguistiques
- Camps aux USA et en Chine
Paris Saint Germain Academy & Bordeaux Cap Girondins Soccer Camps
Courses / Programs
• Soccer Camps International specializes in providing admission to renowned spring and summer soccer camps in Europe including 1 or 2 week international summer sessions with Paris Saint Germain (PSG) Academy for boys ages 8-17, and 1 or 2-week soccer camps with Cap Girondins Bordeaux Soccer Camps for boys ages 7-16.
• In 2020, Paris Saint Germain Soccer Academy will again be offering, in addition to their regular summer soccer camp weekly sessions, two Special 2 Week International Sessions with Discovery of Paris and Optional French Classes for boys from 13 – 17 years old.
• This Special International Summer Soccer Session with Discovery of Paris/Disneyland and French Classes (optional) will offer a spectacular program for all foreign players willing to experience French culture near Paris.
• Our special Soccer and French classes opportunity offers a highly educational summer program to all international students who would like to experience French culture and lifestyle near Paris, the City of Lights, and the summer of a lifetime!
• The Bordeaux summer camp is coached in the French language (knowledge of French is required). We also offer 1-week soccer camps for girls ages 8-15 in Bordeaux.
• Prepare to experience Soccer Academy life with one of the best French soccer teams of the past 30 years!
• Soccer Camps International also provides entry to prestigious summer soccer camps in Barcelona and Madrid in Spain, Portugal, Italy, and the UK.
Paris Saint Germain Soccer Academy Camps
• 1 or 2 week summer soccer camps for boys ages 8 to 17 (Regular Sessions) & ages 13 to 17 (for International Sessions)
• 30+ hours of soccer training / games
• 8 hours of optional French classes
• Also: Goalkeeper or Forward Training option
• Bilingual coaching
Cap Girondins Bordeaux Soccer Camps • 1 or 2 weeks for boys ages 7-16 years
• 1-week soccer camps for girls ages 8-15
• Residential and Day camp options
• Specific goalkeeper practice will be available during all sessions.
• Knowledge of French is required
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• Experience a fun, educational language holiday for all the family this summer! France Langue & Culture is the most family-friendly language school providing French summer classes for families, teens & young children on the French Riviera, and has been in operation since 1977.
• Located in Saint Raphael on the Mediterranean coastline of south-east France, and close to Nice and Cannes, French Langue & Culture is run by Edmond de Saenger, a former French Professor and a native of the Saint-Raphael region.
• We offer children & families the opportunity to learn or improve their French skills while spending an enjoyable and enriching holiday on the French Riviera. We also offer courses for adults, parents, and guardians.
• At our Children's Camps for ages 6-12, children learn to memorize whole sentences and grammatical structures by the intensive use of French in songs, texts, games and theater.
• For boys and girls ages 13-17, we offer a full immersion summer student´s course with accommodation offered by carefully selected French host families. Students are fully integrated into family life and can practise French in real-life situations.
Testimonials: "Both myself and my daughter enjoyed studying in St Raphael very much and would like to return in the future to continue our studies." - Elaine, UK
"I came with my son, who was 13 at the time. We had a very good experience with this program.. we enjoyed the classes and we loved being in St. Raphael..."
- Miranda, USA
Riviera French Institute organises French language camps for young learners and teenagers on the Côte d’Azur in Southern France. Our 1-4 week language immersion courses are combined with a fully inclusive programme of social activities and excursions.
Our Language Camp for teenagers enable young learners to learn French whilst enjoying the delights of the Riviera. Students are accommodated with local host-families. We offer 16 lessons weekly. We also have a Social and Active French Programme that mean young students consolidate their language learning every afternoon and with the host family in the evening.
We have developed our study holidays to help every child & teen improve their French through expert teaching and exciting activities while making new friends from around the world.
ATOLL JUNIORS French language school in Nice has demonstrated expertise in the organization and management of French language learning holidays for Teens for many years. We organise all inclusive language camps for kids and teens in France with five destinations available during all school holidays.
In 2006, the French government implemented an official labeling program to evaluate the quality of French language schools. Atoll Juniors has been labelled in the highest categories from the first year this system was put into effect.
Notre Dame International High School (NDIHS) is an international high school, conveniently located 30 minutes north-west of Paris, that provides an American-styled high school curriculum to students from around the world in Grades 9-12.
Our summer French classes take place at the Nacel French Language School, close to the Tolbiac or Place d'Italie metro stations.
While our academic year curriculum is taught in English, we also offer an extensive French language and culture program as well as enrichment courses (music, art, physical education) throughout the year, taught by French teachers.
Our 2-week intensive French summer course in August is recommended for new and returning students, who are not native French language speakers, to prepare to study at NDIHS in September, when the academic year starts.
We teach students from beginner to advanced level. Students attend morning French classes, and discover the main Parisian sights in afternoon activities.
Students improve their French knowledge while settling in Paris and adapting to their new life in France. Accommodation is organized in a residence located in Paris city center.